The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: KTV Kakis

====== March 1st, 2011 Gathering ======

Destination: Chinadoll.
Session: HH
Address: No. 1 Sophia Rd, Level 7, Peace Centre.
Tel: 6336 1779 - If you seriously can't find the place.
Time: The open at 330pm. I will target to be there around 6pm.
Discreet Text Message will be sent out tomorrow around 1230pm.

For the sake of all bros who show up; if my work requires me to stay back - please go ahead and meet up with all bros, I WILL STILL PAY FOR MY SHARE or come by and settle bill together.

Stay tuned!
Old 28-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

wow... interesting posts.

However, I see the thread started from Daneman, then bro longshank organized something... then now largeville... any advice who to follow?

Thanks
Old 28-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshank View Post
Big thank you for the bros who responded and turned up.

Group was big so we managed to secure the VIP room, so we had a good amount of space to do what we all love to do....lol.......
Cheers!
Sorry bro, didn't realize that there was already someone leading in the gathering. I've received some PMs that you were leading in this. Anyway, I have dropped you my ctc as well and would like to join you guys. Please keep me informed as well in your gatherings. My office is quite far from Peace Centre so i normally go there for SH.... will try to attend HH.

Thanks!
Old 28-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Longshank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Sorry bro, didn't realize that there was already someone leading in the gathering. I've received some PMs that you were leading in this... My office is quite far from Peace Centre so i normally go there for SH.... will try to attend HH.

Thanks!
Hi bro... don't worry about it. Like i said in one of my posts... anyone can't take this torch to lead in organizing a gathering.

Tomorrow looks like a very full day for me. Not sure if i can go down. But since I've already received PMs and text message of interest, i will organize one for tomorrow HH. You are more than welcome to join us.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

who shld i contact now?
Old 01-03-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
who shld i contact now?
bro snbd... just PM me your contact. I'm sending out a text message invite today for drinks (HH).

Bro Largeville: got your PM, will also include you in text message.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 22
!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future!kung pow has a brilliant future

hi bro, pls include me as well
Old 01-03-2011, 12:38 PM
Samster

Note========>
Text message being sent out shortly for this evenings happy hour @ Chinadoll. The place opens at 330pm but most bros will probably be there between 530-630pm.

PLEASE note: if its your first time joining us, i have posted a list of guidelines in the previous pages so please check them if you have any questions.

After the text message is sent out, i will only review who's coming and who's not. My schedule this afternoon is packed so i can't entertain individual text messages.

Once i've collated all responses by 215pm (latest), i will make reservations and send a confirmation of this evenings gathering ONLY to bros who have responded.

Apologies if i come across as being curt.
Old 01-03-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light

Hi sorry for the last min request, but got space to accomodate one more ktv kaki?
Old 01-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
adameve13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any of the confirmed kakis going early? From my knowledge, I think most of those confirmed kakis are working and will be going over around 5plus. If by any chance any of the confirmed kakis wants to go early, drop me a PM. We'll meet up first.

Cheers!
Old 01-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 22
abrams75 is one of the Best!abrams75 is one of the Best!abrams75 is one of the Best!

aiyah...today got to miss it due to work...sad man...thx longshank for the msg..
Old 02-03-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

::::::::::::::::::::::March 1st, 2011 Gathering:::::::::::::::::

Big thank you to all the bros who attended. We saw new faces, which was good. Welcome bro Sndb... yes... people thought we were brothers, so next time must check dress code with you...lol.

I also saw some more PMs that came in quite late, do join us the next time. Also, as the text message list of bros who are interested can get quite length, please visit this thread to see the simple FAQs (e.g. damages/sharing etc) because I can't text message everyone to personally answer any question you have. You can also post up your questions in this thread and I'm sure other bros will be more than happy to help.

::::====> Next targeted gathering March 4th, same place, same time. Any show of interest?

Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week!
Old 02-03-2011, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Robinloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please count me in for this Friday gathering. Thanx Longshank
Old 02-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
lexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylexus3rx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Retired old bird can join not?

Nowadays seems like all my kakis had stop cheonging, and I am left alone with no action.

I like to start as early as the joint open, like 3 or 4 pm right up to HH ends at 9pm. Don't mind PRC, Viet or whatever as long as got girls...lol....

Saw someone posted about going to Hilltop. Is that the 1 near Birdpark? I want to go lei...
Old 02-03-2011, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus3rx View Post
Retired old bird can join not?

Nowadays seems like all my kakis had stop cheonging, and I am left alone with no action.

I like to start as early as the joint open, like 3 or 4 pm right up to HH ends at 9pm. Don't mind PRC, Viet or whatever as long as got girls...lol....

Saw someone posted about going to Hilltop. Is that the 1 near Birdpark? I want to go lei...
Hi bro...sure will keep you posted on the arrangement. To ensure we keep this simple, do check out the list of 'guidelines' posted. I can't link it here as I'm by passing my co security.

As for Hilltop, yes, its at birdpark. I've been there before and it can be fun. Its a mamasan system there. Prices quite standard. Girls are limited though.... meaning these girls are hired to work there and stay in Jurong as well. So unlike Chinadoll, Club Jade and Dynasty Classic, you don't get to see a fresh bunch of girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1