The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 13-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 22
cebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud ofcebeion has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Any bros tried Talia from Sensualfeel ?
Old 17-01-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
boimanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethmak View Post
Good one boymanz, damage 200?
190 not bad, but was really lucky to get a good combi
Old 20-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Johnnystyles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Talia from sensualfeel?
Old 25-01-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
crazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to beholdcrazynod is a splendid one to behold

sorry if this is a noob qns but first time gonna try kimchi and wondering why the prices can be so different. 800 and 250. Anyone can enlighten me?
Old 29-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 9
moronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoronic111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynod View Post
sorry if this is a noob qns but first time gonna try kimchi and wondering why the prices can be so different. 800 and 250. Anyone can enlighten me?
I guess the $800 ones are the model quality type. The cheaper ones are just average girls. Don't be fooled by their pictures though. Obviously full of makeup and photoshopped. I wouldn't spend so much if you ask me
Old 29-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From my understanding. 250-300 that says that they are koreans are actually Mongolians, PRC, or even Thai, viet faking as korean. To command higher price than their usual pricing. 800 is way too much for a korean btw. But most likely real koreans.
Old 29-01-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

can request to see passport to verify...
Old 31-01-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I always find pegging $$ to the authenticity of the FL to be somewhat flawed. Esp the Korean ones ... I somehow don't think paying more will guarantee us whether she is Korean or not right? Most of the time the mouth is either going to be busy doing something, or moaning. What little time left is small talk and whether she responds or not also can't really tell mah...

Maybe it's just me la, and I don't have so much money haha... I pay $250, see nice face, white white skin, make me hard, make me cum, then make me soft. I leave a happy man (though sometimes I do wish boobies are a bit bigger haha) can liao...

Just some Wed after-lunch thoughts
Old 31-01-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
panzerfaust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Lisa- Modelforyou

OKT- 8/10.
Respond fast and everything is seamless

Location-7/10.
B Area.
Room is ok, spacious, but no attached toilet so need to use the common toilet

Looks- 8.5/10.
Pretty lady. Resemblance to photo is 90%.

Body- 9.5/10.
Slim and looks fit.

Boobs-9/10.
Enhanced but not too hard.
C-cup with nice nipples to suck.

Frenching-9/10.
Good kisser. She will take it slow so you can enjoy her.

Painting- 9/10.
Nicely shaped and delicious pussy.
Shaven. she love to be painted.

BBBJ- 9/10.
Good suction.
She starts off with her tongue twirling on your lill bro before she engulfed it in her mouth.

FJ- 9/10. Overall a very enjoyabe. , willing to please and accommodating lady. We started off with the amazing blowjob before i ask her to swing over for 69. She then capped up and starts to ride. She really enjoys riding. and after awhile rolled her over for missionary where i ended my 1st shot. Second shot starts with me fingering her to get her on the mood, missionary and doggy. Love her expression all the while during the bonking session. The moaning and the heavy breathing as i plow her. Priceless. and In between shots she just lay on my arm while chit chatting.

Gfe-9/10.
Likes to cuddle, and kiss me proactively, really feel like a gf. Her english is good and she still with her european bf unlike what a bro said that she broke up.

A very good lady and highly recommended to spend your time with.
Just for your info, she told me this is her one and only tour of duty here before she leave the first week of feb to be back to meet her bf on the 10th.

Enjoy her!!!
Old 04-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Tonkingkong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for Accepting last minute session bro Elite, i booked Barbara for one hour. when it was my turn, i went up to the Hotel,
as soon as i Opened the door, jesus sweet lord. she is most beautiful European i ever seen. i was so happy and amazed.

Looks: 10/10 Victoria Secret Model like, maybe better than them.
Boobs: 10/10 Nice Ample D. it was Beautiful and most important thing is "Pink"
BBBJ: 10/10 very smooth and Slow
Kissing : very sweet litte kisses.
FJ: 9/10 we started slow with missionary and smoothly move on to the doggy.
GFE: 8/10 her smile is just killing it. and great accodating. (but lack of English skills, better prepare the Google Translator)
RTF: definitely, i will if time / ammor allows.
Agent: It was Quick and Smooth booking, and clean and Easy to understand the instructions.

Bros....seriously i am so shocked with this beautiful European Girl. i am mostly Asian Lover, but it was one of my memorable experience. Thank you bro Elite bringing This beautiful lady to our shore. please whoever books her in future, take care of her.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
lancer105 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried MiMi from InfinitySex?
Old 06-02-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
kickarsee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykickarsee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

SNS Sofia

OKT Prompt in response. Nice discreet location.

Looks: 8.5/10 tall with long hair and miky porcelain skin
Body: 8/10 natural C cup
Catbath: 8.5/10 From neck down and she's really hardworking and sensual while licking and sucking all over
BBBJ: 9/10 She is very experienced and hardworking in BBBJ, can do that for long time.
Pussy: 8/10No restrictions with juices flowing and her soft shy moans.
FJ: 9/10 Can ask to switch position without complaint. Had a great GFE experience despite me she did not show any blackface and made me feel comfortable in doing the deed like with GF.

Overall she is a really a demure and sweet girl that would give her all to ensure that i will always be comfortable and making sure that i be able to enjoy the whole session.

RTF: Definitely
Old 06-02-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacksherman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried gal from “modelforyou” . Said gals from Laos , any FR ?
Old 07-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Maria from sensual?
Old 10-02-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
SharpshooterS has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzerfaust View Post
FR on Lisa- Modelforyou

OKT- 8/10.
Respond fast and everything is seamless

Location-7/10.
B Area.
Room is ok, spacious, but no attached toilet so need to use the common toilet

Looks- 8.5/10.
Pretty lady. Resemblance to photo is 90%.

Body- 9.5/10.
Slim and looks fit.

Boobs-9/10.
Enhanced but not too hard.
C-cup with nice nipples to suck.

Frenching-9/10.
Good kisser. She will take it slow so you can enjoy her.

Painting- 9/10.
Nicely shaped and delicious pussy.
Shaven. she love to be painted.

BBBJ- 9/10.
Good suction.
She starts off with her tongue twirling on your lill bro before she engulfed it in her mouth.

FJ- 9/10. Overall a very enjoyabe. , willing to please and accommodating lady. We started off with the amazing blowjob before i ask her to swing over for 69. She then capped up and starts to ride. She really enjoys riding. and after awhile rolled her over for missionary where i ended my 1st shot. Second shot starts with me fingering her to get her on the mood, missionary and doggy. Love her expression all the while during the bonking session. The moaning and the heavy breathing as i plow her. Priceless. and In between shots she just lay on my arm while chit chatting.

Gfe-9/10.
Likes to cuddle, and kiss me proactively, really feel like a gf. Her english is good and she still with her european bf unlike what a bro said that she broke up.

A very good lady and highly recommended to spend your time with.
Just for your info, she told me this is her one and only tour of duty here before she leave the first week of feb to be back to meet her bf on the 10th.

Enjoy her!!!
this is fake . all the fr for indon girls are fake !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1