The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 22-03-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Kindly note that the "new" gal's rates are higher. A blue note will only get you hj and playing of boobs. Her rates used to be higher but I believe it's much lower now. Yet for full service you might need at least 2 blue ones so please try your best to negotiate before service..
Ok bro. Thanks for the advice.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Please note that we are talking about 4th floor at Jln Sultan...
Exactly.......rates are always local and depending on market available....
Old 22-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Cummingliao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanig View Post
Not been in some time but when I used to go maximum was $80 and as ang moh is maximum I will pay......$120 too high but we all learn for expereinces
I've visited this place before. I don't understand why people are willing to pay $80 to fuck an old lady when you can get a decent fj at keong siak for $30 or pertain for $50 if you are really into mature looking or older women and the quality and service at these places should be much better. Unless of course you have a sexual fetish towards women in their 60's and above but paying $80 or worse $120 is still really beyond comprehension to me. Anyway, I used to frequent this place many years ago for a wl who no longer works there. I only paid $30 for a good half hour massage plus very pleasing hj at one of those "hair salons" there. She was in her late 40's back then and showed me her IC for proof.

I've noticed there are no more such "hair salons" there anymore during my recent jalan jalan there. And oh my, the ladies there are really at the senior category. As for rates, even for a "new" face, you should be able to get $40 for massage plus hj or even "more" though I only asked for fun and didn't try in my last visit there recently. Hope the info on the latest rates help for those who are keen to try the ladies there.
Old 23-03-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Lol....I will have to agree that for $80 and above, you can get much better deals elsewhere. That's why I dun pay more than $60 for full service.

Most regulars there are not just for screw but more for the service and most times companionship. I also have my own business reasons to be there so I am indirectly mixing business with pleasure..
Old 23-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
acarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks ah, learning point for me.

Hopefully next time username can evolve into “nomorecarrothead”
Old 24-03-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Any bro know whether this new gal Happy is it the same Happy used to work in Hindoo Road donkey years ago?
Old 24-03-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Calvin123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Those shop across the makan area on 4th floor such as facial care and hairdressing anyone try before ?
Old 24-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummingliao View Post
I've visited this place before. I don't understand why people are willing to pay $80 to fuck an old lady when you can get a decent fj at keong siak for $30 or pertain for $50 if you are really into mature looking or older women and the quality and service at these places should be much better. Unless of course you have a sexual fetish towards women in their 60's and above but paying $80 or worse $120 is still really beyond comprehension to me. Anyway, I used to frequent this place many years ago for a wl who no longer works there. I only paid $30 for a good half hour massage plus very pleasing hj at one of those "hair salons" there. She was in her late 40's back then and showed me her IC for proof.

I've noticed there are no more such "hair salons" there anymore during my recent jalan jalan there. And oh my, the ladies there are really at the senior category. As for rates, even for a "new" face, you should be able to get $40 for massage plus hj or even "more" though I only asked for fun and didn't try in my last visit there recently. Hope the info on the latest rates help for those who are keen to try the ladies there.
Yes im surprised too. Considering many of the bros here are probably in their 30s-40s. Maybe a well-maintained MILF in her early 40s, i can still accept. but 50s, 60s is a straight no no. But then again, it all boils down to personal pref. Whatever it is, enjoy yr chionging bros, but pls dun overpay n spoil the market eh!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

She told me no. Sorry guys.

Any PM about her contact info shall be ignored. Thank you.

Exception: I can help her regular customers by passing your contact number to her so that she can contact you if her contact list has your number. PM me your mobile number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
My inbox is flooding with requests of her contact.

Let me get her consent first.

Last edited by hccheonger; 24-03-2018 at 05:30 PM.
Old 24-03-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
She told me no. Sorry guys.

Any PM about her contact info shall be ignored. Thank you.

Exception: I can help her regular customers by passing your contact number to her so that she can contact you if her contact list has your number. PM me your mobile number.
Lol... Welcome to the reality of this forum. I used to pass out contact numbers for the ladies here but I stopped also. Seriously too many number collectors. So nowadays I just tell anyone who PM me to go 4th floor and walk around...
Old 26-03-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sjlin is Cool - loads of Potential

It’s been awhile since I go back to JSP there again. Actually only 2 weeks ago. Haha. This time round, I went to find the MILF at Saloon shop. (regulars will know which one) near to the escalator one. Her service is rather good compare to many of those there but she charges higher too.

Massage: 5/10 with some playing of balls and brushing by. Feels shiok.
Then she will ask u to dog stand and stroke u from behind with Fingering of ur A.
Lately she has slim down and her boobs also shrank abit. But still feel nice to hold, just a little smaller.

Tried her all in all 3 times. Her charges are still quite high. Will visit her only if her pricing is reduced. Otherwise I will have to go back to my GILF Cornnie. Haha...

FRs done on
1) HouseWife Stacy
2) Malay gal at amk bjsallow
Old 26-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Can share ball player ctc
Old 26-03-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin123 View Post
Those shop across the makan area on 4th floor such as facial care and hairdressing anyone try before ?
Couple of shop good masg, local lady
Old 26-03-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to check out the stretch of massage shops along Jalan sultan and got lucky with one of them. ML was youthful and pretty and I managed to get BM at $80. No FJ offered and HJ was at $60 so I felt paying a bit more for BM was more worth it. Still looking around for better ones.
Old 27-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjlin View Post
It’s been awhile since I go back to JSP there again. Actually only 2 weeks ago. Haha. This time round, I went to find the MILF at Saloon shop. (regulars will know which one) near to the escalator one. Her service is rather good compare to many of those there but she charges higher too.

Massage: 5/10 with some playing of balls and brushing by. Feels shiok.
Then she will ask u to dog stand and stroke u from behind with Fingering of ur A.
Lately she has slim down and her boobs also shrank abit. But still feel nice to hold, just a little smaller.

Tried her all in all 3 times. Her charges are still quite high. Will visit her only if her pricing is reduced. Otherwise I will have to go back to my GILF Cornnie. Haha...
Lol..."Doc Cindy"..

If you have the funds, you can ask her to tarma with your Gilf. However still only get to bonk your Gilf and not the "Doctor"...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1