The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold
Facial salon with extras

Hi guys,

First time posting a thread, but really wanted to see if anyone knows where has facial salon providing special services..? Haven't seen many such posts, would really appreciate if anyone can share or PM me anywhere they know of.

Thanks in advance!
Old 25-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Facial salon with extras

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Hi guys,

First time posting a thread, but really wanted to see if anyone knows where has facial salon providing special services..? Haven't seen many such posts, would really appreciate if anyone can share or PM me anywhere they know of.

Thanks in advance!
Those posts have either been locked or taken down by the moderators, that's why you don't see them any more.
Old 26-03-2017, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

have such salon meh
Old 26-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Mmind is Cool - loads of Potential

All this need to pay a lot more than may be you can the service provided.I had read thread here before the photo in their Facebook all young and sexy.
Old 28-03-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmind View Post
All this need to pay a lot more than may be you can the service provided.I had read thread here before the photo in their Facebook all young and sexy.
You refer to super girl saloon ?
Old 28-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested too hope someone could share.
Old 28-03-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
SinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSinisterX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
what kind of facial u want? bukkake kind?
Old 28-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1998 / Power: 15
BBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant futureBBBJLOVER has a brilliant future

Btw any bro tried Super Girls Salon ?...The girls look hot...would be nice if they provide full services also...
Old 28-03-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Actually there is... and I must say the entire experience was interesting.

I was having dinner and this area is now an upcoming area with more modern and trendy food joints. Probably gentrification plans.

Anyway... lots of massage spas as well but after a meal I wasn't planning for a massage. Went to a nearby convenient store to pick up some mints when I noticed a lady in a nurse-like outfit. She smiled and we made small talk ... I believe she was from Malaysia. She told me where she works with some details of what their salon provides ... followed with a cheeky and inviting smile.

After sorting with a queue and mints, I went to look for her spa. It's a facial spa. Didn't know what to expect. Went in and paid $50 for the service. I was led into a room with a fully set up facial facility plus a shower room.

A different girl walked in and I wasn't going to complain. Same uniform and sexy. She did the whole facial thing for 25mins while making small chat... then sat beside and stroked my while playing with my nipples. GQ popped and I opted for the full service which lasted for 30mins. After showering I walked it and saw more girls, mix of China, Malaysia and I think Viet.

Total damage $50+$100
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 28-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21243 / Power: 21
slicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond reputeslicker69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Actually there is... and I must say the entire experience was interesting.

I was having dinner and this area is now an upcoming area with more modern and trendy food joints. Probably gentrification plans.

Anyway... lots of massage spas as well but after a meal I wasn't planning for a massage. Went to a nearby convenient store to pick up some mints when I noticed a lady in a nurse-like outfit. She smiled and we made small talk ... I believe she was from Malaysia. She told me where she works with some details of what their salon provides ... followed with a cheeky and inviting smile.

After sorting with a queue and mints, I went to look for her spa. It's a facial spa. Didn't know what to expect. Went in and paid $50 for the service. I was led into a room with a fully set up facial facility plus a shower room.

A different girl walked in and I wasn't going to complain. Same uniform and sexy. She did the whole facial thing for 25mins while making small chat... then sat beside and stroked my while playing with my nipples. GQ popped and I opted for the full service which lasted for 30mins. After showering I walked it and saw more girls, mix of China, Malaysia and I think Viet.

Total damage $50+$100
Hi bro, can share contact and location. Thanks!
Old 28-03-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
juzaguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact please ?
Old 28-03-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 9
sonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersonichwz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, can share the contact?
Old 28-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro can share contact ?
Old 28-03-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Andosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contacts ? Thanks a million
Old 29-03-2017, 12:33 AM