The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage lady friend wants to work in SG .. advice?

Dear all,

I have a friend that I got to know in Malaysia, she was working in a health spa.

Long story short, she is in china now and like to come to SG to work to support her son. She is prepared to work in legit joints and earn less, just want to make a living. Hardworking lady with good attitude.

Any brothers out there can advise any lobang for such employment? unfortunately she has no cert but I can vouch for her skills. Point is, she just wants employment even in a legit place.

Any brothers has contact can pm me, greatly appreciate.

cheers
Old 12-02-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Massage lady friend wants to work in SG .. advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashalot View Post
Dear all,

I have a friend that I got to know in Malaysia, she was working in a health spa.

Long story short, she is in china now and like to come to SG to work to support her son. She is prepared to work in legit joints and earn less, just want to make a living. Hardworking lady with good attitude.

Any brothers out there can advise any lobang for such employment? unfortunately she has no cert but I can vouch for her skills. Point is, she just wants employment even in a legit place.

cheers
Bro. From what i understand, just go to employment agent, tell them what type of joint that she wished to work in and anything can be arranged. If she is trying to avoid paying agent fees, it is going to be difficult as both legit and non legit joints would want to take a cut from employing the gals. Unless u open a joint to employ her direct.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage lady friend wants to work in SG .. advice?

Tell her to stay in China.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 12-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dear all,

cheers
No cert hard to work at a legit place,there are some criteria before a person can work as a masseuse in a licenced spa
Old 13-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
Bro. From what i understand, just go to employment agent, tell them what type of joint that she wished to work in and anything can be arranged. If she is trying to avoid paying agent fees, it is going to be difficult as both legit and non legit joints would want to take a cut from employing the gals. Unless u open a joint to employ her direct.
Thanks. so that is the employment agent in SG or CN?
Old 13-02-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks. so that is the employment agent in SG or CN?
China. Could be the same one that got her to work in Malaysia? Which province is she from? I could ask around for ctc.
Old 13-02-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
stog is Cool - loads of Potential

She has the relevant cert recognised to work in Singapore? Go SPF webby and check. If not hard to be employed

https://www.police.gov.sg/e-services...-establishment
Old 13-02-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 7
PPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPPexplorer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

china agent normally all those fake one if anything happen they will run off and hard to contact anymore... anything happen they will say not their problem and just siam...if you want you should find from local agent
Old 12-03-2018, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Times are bad. Shops not doing well. Difficult to find job.
Old 22-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Times are bad, many mlysian doing foot, 10session per day, verybsiong.
Only shop in good location, rely on volume.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Estee11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm me . I have vacancy for ur friend
Old 22-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Estee11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm me .i have vacancy’ for ur friend
Old 22-03-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

She can stay at my hall with me 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1