The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
camera76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My favourite sex stories

Good effort bro, great story
Old 28-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lustfuljohn is Cool - loads of Potential

Whao!! Eagerly awaiting the continuation!! Camping here but pls dun let us wait too long k?..
Old 29-10-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: My favourite sex stories

Chan2 got my mom to seat next to him and immediately he placed his arms around her shoulders. Shortly after that Mr. Chan fired up the engine and took off. It was pretty uneventful throughout the Singaporean leg of the journey towards the causeway and I was happily playing Megaman on my new gameboy. However, things would get MORE eventful as we pass through the Malaysian customs.

As mentioned earlier, Chan2 had my mom seated behind and was most likely hoping to get some action with my poor innocent but very busty mother. By this time, my mom was feeling tired and was trying to stop herself from dozing off and leaning on Chan2's shoulders. Chan2 on the other hand (no pun intended) had his arms around my mom's shoulders and due to the extreme height difference between him and my mom, was able to look down her blouse, catching glimpses of her generous bosom and deep "long kang".

As the pickup truck coasted along the empty Malaysian highway, Chan2 got bolder and pulled my mom towards him, attempting to kiss her. From the rear mirror, I saw her resisting Chan2's advances and visibly upset. Seeing that there was no more action, I put down my gameboy and leaned back to take a nap.

I was later awoken by a foul smelling stench and when i peered my eyes weakly, I saw from the rear mirror that Chan2 was smoking through a long wooden pipe. It had a strong herbal smell and was clearly not tobacco. At first, he offered the pipe to my mom but she declined. However, Chan2 was very persuasive and insistent and along with the egging of his brother, my mom relented and took a few puffs from it. As my mom sucked on the pipe, I saw from the corner of my eye Mr. Chan grinning from ear to ear and stealing glances at my mom from the rear-view mirror. When he turned his head to check on me, I quickly shut my eyes and pretended to be fast asleep.
Old 29-10-2007, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The 1st part of this story had been around the internet for years. Never knew there was the "Malaysian" sequel to it. Good read neverthesless.

Very curious to know which Singaporean wrote it though. Care to shed some light, TS?
Old 29-10-2007, 03:02 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Trying to get my mom high and in the mood, Chan2 repeatedly encouraged my mom to smoke the pipe while abstaining it himself. To do her in further, Chan2 took out bottles of beer hidden in his knapsack infront of him and proceeded to teach my mom the "guessing palm game". My mom being easily cajoled, took up the offer to play with him. Unfortunately, being new at the game, she was trounced repeatedly and had to choose between smoking the pipe or drinking beer. Both which she gradually did in earnest with the encouragement of Chan2.

After a few rounds, my mom was visibly drunk and high on the substances that Chan2 fed her with. Her face was blushed red and her eyes were bloodshot. Her speech was slurred and her head was bobbing from left to right. During one round where she lost, she opted to smoke the pipe. However the pipe had extinguished. Chan2 then suggested my mom smoke his larger wooden pipe in his pants and pointed at his bulging hard on. Being high, my mom found his joke extremely funny and placed her fingers around the front of his cargo pants, teasing him that she knows its actually small and scrawny.

Seeing my mom's defenses was lowered, Chan2 with one swift move took her by surprise and coiled his skinny arms around her waist, drawing her closer. Sensing no immediate resistance, he plunged his face into her right side of her neck, holding her hands down with his arms. My mom though high, gave a furtile attempt at struggling out of his grip. However, after a few tries, she quite complaining and gave in to his advances. Given free rein, Chan2 then parted her hair and licked her ears in earnest. As it was obviously ticklish, my mom started giggling like a school girl, telling him to stop. However, there was no conviction in her voice and her giggles soon turned into badly muted gasps. I peered further and found the reason why.

Chan2 was now kissing my mom vigorously and both his dirty hands were already all over her thighs, riding her short skirt further up her legs. Instead of resisting, my mom had her arms locked around Chan2's neck and was returning his kisses passionately. Both of them held each other in tight embrace, kissing like long-lost lovers, oblivious to the both of us in the front of the truck. As he kissed her, I could see that his hands was inching closer and closer to my mother's awesome breasts. Then he got a huge handfull of one of them and squeezed and fondled it to beat hell, before she finally slap his hands and held it to prevent them from roaming further.

However before long she was back kissing Chan2, tonguing and gasping like there was no tomorrow. However by this time Chan2 succeeded in untucking her blouse and my mom allowed him to knead her fun-bags with her clothes on. One of his hands snaked downed her skirt and my mom moaned as his hand disappeared into her skirt while he played havoc with her nether regions. Sensing my mom's inhibition totally weakened, Chan2 got away with unbuttoning the top 3 buttons of her blouse before she even noticed what he was doing. She looked really sexy then, even though she was my mom, with her brassiere clad breasts exposed and her waist showing in her opened blouse. She grew really indignant then, and told him in no uncertain terms what she thought of his actions. But I also noticed that she didn't do a thing about buttoning her blouse back up, even while she was raising hell. She might be my mother but my cock didn't care a bit. Seeing the way her tits overflowed her brassiere was one hell of an erotic sight!

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 29-10-2007 at 03:15 AM.
Old 29-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
3hair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, good story and from the start had ben glue to it keep it coming
Old 29-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Chan2 seeing her exposed cleavage dived his face into her chest and feasted on her generous bosom. As my mom's moaning and pleas for him to stop increased, it only emboldened him and he finished unbuttoning her blouse and pushed her skirt up her delactible butt with his thumbs. My mom made a feeble attempt pushing her skirt down again but it was too late. Her moans slowly became whimpers as I saw Chan2 daringly parting her legs and putting his left hand inside her black undies, stretching the thin cotton fabric as he fingerbanged her with piak piak noises. Though she was whimpering, my mom bit her knuckles to muffle her cries. This went on for almost 15 mins when suddenly her hips jumped and she pleaded, "Please, please stop now, I, I, you can't do this, please Mr. Chan make him stop" and she tried to get up from her seat. Mr. Chan ignored her cries and was admiring what was going on behind while my mom resigned herself again to Chan2's ministrations on her cunt and breasts.

By this time, I was trying to keep my eyes shut pretending to be asleep. However, the sky was getting darker and the truck had exited the highway and we were driving up a quiet and secluded route surrounded by countless of rubber trees. The ground was very bumpy and it rocked the pickup truck as it went forward. The rocking motion caused her clothes to be in disarray but this also helped Chan2's hand in her panties pump her cunt continuously like a steam engine.

Suddenly, my mom's face became very tensed and I saw her put her arms flung around Chan2's neck as her legs moved apart and her hips bucked uncontrollably up and down, humping Chan2's fingers uncontrollably. Visibly satisfied with getting my poor mom horny like hell, Chan2 took out his fingers and his fingers was wet with a clear white gelatinous liquid of which he applied it on the sides of his pants and her shoulders.

With his hands now lubricated, he could easily slide his hands between the crevices of my mom's black-laced half-cup bra. He was clearly having alot of fun grabbing her tits with each hand trapped under her bra, groping them mercilessly with a mad glee on his face while laughing at my mom's feeble complaints to the attention he was giving to her large breasts.

My mom, still winded from her climax put her hands over her breasts to cover herself. Irritated, Chan2 pushed her blouse off shoulder by shoulder. With her blouse off her, he quickly tried to unclasp her bra from behind but my mom snapped and hung on to his hands, darting her eyes towards me and her surroundings. She was clearly afraid of being seen topless and she pleaded with him no to do so by coyly placing her hands on Chan2's groin, rubbing him through his pants. Chan2 then gave in to her puppy-eye look and stopped his attempts on getting her braless. However, this freed up his hands to unbuckle his belt and he slided his pants down with her help before whispering something incomprehensible to my mom, of which my mom nodded weakly.

My poor mom gasped when she saw his erect member spring out of his pants and she cupped her hands along the shaft of his dick, pumping it up and down. Chan2 then put his arms around my mom's head and guided her face to his groin. My mom complied obediently and like a woman possessed, she engulfed his entire throbbing member into her mouth, her head bobbing up and down as the truck jolted due to the uneven road surface. Using her tongue, I saw her skillfully licked the bulbous point of his penis and wrapped her lips around the rest of his shaft as she sucked him industriously.

Enjoying my mom having oral sex with him, Chan2 was in cloud 9 as he begin banging his head against the back of the seat while his hands were around her neck, pressing her head down to suck him further. Unable to control any further, he snorted loudly and grabbed her by the hair as he convulsed uncontrollably. At this point, my mom gagged with red hot jism in her mouth and was making choking noises. So engrossed at what they were doing, I was completely unaware that the truck had stopped moving and Mr. Chan had parked it the vehicle in a god-forsaken area which was surrounded by thick overgrowth.

Last edited by IwantbustyKim; 29-10-2007 at 11:00 AM.
Old 29-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

As she was spitting out Chan2's cum into a beer can. Mr. Chan opened the car door behind her and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her out of the truck. My mom yelped but muffled her cries pleadingly, not wanting her son to see her in such a compromising situation. What would my father think I thought to myself, seeing her white blouse off her on the backseat, her panties soaked wet and being carried out of the truck against her will with only her black half-cup bra and mini skirt on.

To keep her quiet, Mr. Chan placed his hand over her mouth while he gestured at his brother. Chan2 seeing his brother's cue that more action was to come, helped him by holding onto her legs after taking off his trousers. The both of them then carried my struggling mother out of the truck, not caring if I was still in it. Both of them were laughing lecherously, not taking heed to my mom's frantic appeals to put her down. Mr. Chan having witnessed my mom giving his brother such a wild blowjob was very determined to have his fair share of the action and have his way with my intoxicated mom somewhere deep in the forest.

Mr. Chan looked around and saw that the undergrowth had a slope leading downwards. He then motioned to his half-naked brother and both of them carried her down the slope, through the bushes, away from the view of the main road. As they disappeared into the dense undergrowth, my heart beat wildly. Seeing the turn of events, I was extremely petrified and part of me wanted to stay in the truck, pretending to be asleep. However, a larger part of me wanted to see what those 2 lechers would do to her and I succumbed to my curiosity. I knew I did not have time as if I hesitated any longer, I would lose them if they went too far. Mustering up my courage, I unbuckled my seat belt, opened the door gingerly and tiptoed towards their direction, following the sound of rustled leaves and broken tree branches on the ground.
Old 29-10-2007, 07:27 PM
Samster

With bated breath, I pushing away a huge leaf and peered into the darkness of the dense undergrowth. What I saw below the slope would forever be burnt into my memory. My poor shirtless mom was being held up spread-eagled by Mr. Chan with her back towards him. He was holding her up by her thighs such that her legs were poles apart. To support her weight, he was leaning on a tree and laughing meanly as my mom pleaded with him to let her go. Chan2 on the other hand, was kneeling on the ground with a beer bottle in one hand, and masturbating my mom through her panties.

"Kor, look at how wet she is!", Chan2 said in Hokkien, admiring how wet he made her as he fingerbanged her.

"Did you bring the condom? I haven't buy yet leh, I didn't know you would up her so soon", Mr. Chan suddenly realized.

"Nevermind lah, Kor, We can do this instead!". Chan2 exclaimed and then parted my mom's panties to one side and started jamming the neck of his half-filled beer bottle up her cunt. Laughing madly as my mom squealed in pain and discomfort.

"Like dat, the beer will kill our cum!", Chan2 grinned, enjoying the grimace on my mom's face as he stabbed the beer bottle repeatedly up her cunt, filling it with beer and foam. Aiding his brother, Mr. Chan rocked my mom up and down, impaling her on the beer bottle.

Despite this, Chan2 was still captivated at her bra-encased boobs swinging in similar motion and he reached out with his other free hand. He fondled her and laughed as my mom cried out when he pinched her through the cotton fabric.

"Pain, Pain, please take it out! Pleeeeaseeee" My mom pleaded with the 2 men weakly. Meanwhile, Mr. Chan was licking her bare back, leaving trails of his dirty saliva on her soft supple skin while coaxing her like a baby rocking in a perverse cradle.

"You want us to take it out? Ok, we'll take it out if you stop struggling and beg us to fuck you!", Mr. Chan repeated the instruction sadistically while his brother increased the speed of the beer bottle in his hand.

"Pleaaase, Pleaaaase f me.....", my mom whimpered softly, her speech slurred by the effects of drugs and pain. Any sense of decency was robbed from her at this point and she wanted was to return to the truck.

"Tua Neh Bu! (Big tits lady) We can't hear you! Louder!" Chan2 barked as he squeezed my mom's tits, demanding loudly that she say it.

"Please fuck me! Please fuck me! Please fuuuuccckkkk me!" my poor mom cried out, bursting out in tears. Satisfied, both men stopped assaulting her with the beer bottle and her rocking motion came to a halt. Unable to take his eyes off her chest, Chan2 stared at her bra-clad tits as she breathed deeply, her heaving breasts rising and falling. Her sweat glistened in the afternoon sunrays that penetrated the thick forest canopy. From afar, the sound of toads in heat making their mating calls could be heard.

"Mrs. Ng, you are a damn fuckable Tua Neh Bu. You know that? Don't blame my kor and me hor, blame your Neh Neh. No man can resist your 2 watermelons. Tamade, if I got a wife like you, I'll fuck you everyday until your cheebye sore sore. Kannina, I sibei buay tahan liao... My Kor and I need some milk now. I'm going take off your bra." Chan2 teased cruelly. My mom's face was blushed red and she stared at him like a deer caught in its tracks, terrified at prospects of being topless in the jungle with the two of them.
Old 29-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Samster

Chan2 then placed both hands on her shoulders, sliding the shoulder-straps of her brassiere down her bare arms. Mr. Chan still kissing her back, lifted her up and using only his teeth, unhooked the clasp at the back of her bra. My mom gasp loudly as her D cup breasts sprang out of the tight confines of her half-cup bra. Chan2 then gleefully pushed up the cups to have full view of her firm breasts, cradling each one playfully in the palm of each hand.

Kneading them like they were dough, he fondled them like they were his playthings, twisting each nipple in each hand. He tweaked them like computer knobs, each action jolted my mom, sending her screaming in pain with mixed-delight. Unable to control himself, he dived his face in and sucked at each tit hungrily. Painting her cleavage with his tongue, he left a disgusting trail of saliva. However, with each lick of her aureole, it sent tingling sensations down the back of my mom’s back. Though in a degrading situation, she was getting visibly turned on with the perversity of Chan2’s actions as his hands went amok over her ample bosom. Confirming the fact that she's turned on, her hands which were once trying to cover her crotch and modesty were now placed shamelessly inside Mr. Chan’s shorts, stroking his dick from within.

By this time, Mr. Chan had released her right leg and while still holding her left leg up, Mr. Chan rubbed my mom's pussy through her soaked panties with his free hand. Being the more experienced one, his hands made circular motions around her crotch area in a rhythmic fashion and like his brother earlier, he was also nibbling on her neck and ears, coaxing her to let them fuck her.

Her sobbing turned to moaning and I found myself shocked and disgusted to hear her repeat the words by her own volition: “Fuck me please… Kan Wo….Fuckkk me, this is so wrong, but it’s making me soooo horny! Please don't tell my husband...Yes, fuckkkk meee” She whimpered, eyes closed and biting her lips in sheer ecstasy.

"Just now I make you pain. Now, I will make you so shiok, you will go to heaven!" Chan2 exclaimed as he observed how horny they had made her.

With beer and her love juice dripping from Mr. Chan's fingers, he parted her panties for his brother and Chan2 positioned himself between her legs. Rubbing his engorged dick over her exposed clit slowly, Chan2 left his pre-cum glistening on her pubic hair, relishing the fact that he can finally do my busty mom. Then, without warning, he shoved his dick in, jamming and grunting as he started fucking my mom. Grinding her to the hilt with one leg still in the air.

"Oh no....He's putting it in meeee." My mom half-mumbled as Mr. Chan silenced her by placing his mouth over hers, kissing her passionately. By this time, my mom was returning his kisses with unbridled wanton and had her hands locked around his neck for support. As Chan2 fucked her, her boobs swang like a large pendulum with each thrust and before long, she was reciprocating by gyrating her hips in sync with him.
Old 29-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster

“Fuck lah! Limpeh can’t take this anymore. I need to Gan (Fuck) this Tua Neh Bu too” Mr. Chan loudly exclaimed as he saw how the Chan2 and my mom were enjoying fucking each other. Passing her raised leg to Chan2 to better fuck her, Mr. Chan quickly pulled down his pants and joined in the fray. Pulling her undies sideways to the point of breaking, he placed his hand on her hips and tried to squeeze in, ignoring the cries of pain that my mom made when he did so. Both men then synchronized their humping, filling her up to the brim, rocking her up and down as she yelled in pain with 2 dicks jammed into her cunt.

Pulling his dick out, Mr. Chan's took my mom's hands and guided them on his dick, instructing her to blow him. My mom hungry for more dick flesh, bent down towards his groin, swallowing Mr. Chan shaft in one mouthful. Still fucking her from behind, Chan2 took his dick out momentarily and released my mom's leg, allowing her stand on both feet and bent over easily to blow Mr. Chan. Putting his thumbs on her skimpy wasitband, he then slid down both her skirt and undies, intentionally leaving her black soaked panties on her left ankle. With that, they begin to "spit roast" her, fucking her from both ends, her cries muffled with dick flesh in her mouth while Chan2 doggyfucked her in response. To better position fucking my mother, the both of them guided her towards a tree and made her knee down on the grass as they continue fucking her.

"Wo Yao Se le, (I'm going to cum/shoot), you are mine! Mrs Ng!", Chan2 grunted loudly, sinking his fingernails into the soft molds of her bootylicious ass, refusing to let go as he humped her like a donkey gone wild. My mom, horrified at the prospect of Chan2 cumming inside her tried to get up but was powerless, as both men locked her in from both sides.

With a loud yell, screaming "Cheebye!", Chan2 slammed against her butt with loud "Piak Piak" sounds and unloaded his cum inside her for about 15 seconds. Taking the opportunity that Chan2 had gone limp and released his grip, my mom stopped blowing Mr. Chan and frantically fingered herself, trying desperately to dig out the cum from her vagina.

Angry that my mom had stopped sucking him, Mr. Chan walked over towards my crouching mom and pushed her back onto the ground. Teasing her cruelly if she wants twins, he piled himself on top of her despite her protests and used his knees to spread her legs against her will. Helping his brother stop my mom from getting up, Chan2 grabbed the soaked panties on her left ankle and bunched it up. He then forced it them down her mouth and pinned down her arms which was previously flailing at air, trying to push Mr. Chan off her.

Coaxing her to stop struggling, Mr. Chan rolled between her legs and forced himself inside her, fucking her missionary style. Predictably, he buried his face in her chest, grazing her soft skin with the rough unshaved stubble on his face. Holding her tightly, he took mouthfuls of her breasts and fucked her violently. Soon my mom's verbal protests gave way to subdued moaning and appeals for them to let her go. However there was no conviction in her voice. Tears flowing down her face, she was a confused wreck, feeling terrified and horny at the same time.

By this time, my poor mother had finally succumbed to her inner urges and was kissing Mr. Chan voraciously. Mr. Chan released his grip on her legs and my mom curled them up around Mr. Chan's waist. She hooked her ankles behind him and bent her knees, pumping Mr. Chan for all he's worth. Latching his free hands on each breasts for support, Mr. Chan plowed into her harder and faster, his cock slamming into her juicy pussy, filling it, pushing into her cervix at the end of every stroke. The tight clasping lips and the pressure of her cervix finally overcame his ability to hold back. Snorting and grunting, he yelled and jerked violently inside her, mixing his unloaded cum with his brother's in an unholy concoction.

After he climaxed, he continue hugging my mom as his dick went limp inside her. For a long while, he kept brushing his hands in her hair, consoling her and telling her everything will be alright. When my mom calmed down, he released her and pecked her on the cheek. So weak between her knees after the violent jungle sex, my mom had to be held up and Mr. Chan and his brother cooperated in dressing her up before carrying her back towards the truck. All I remembered, was running back to the truck in double time. Heart beating fast with the blurred images of the adulterous duo gangbanging my poor gullible mom.
Old 29-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Samster

BTW, do drop me a message if you enjoyed the narrative of me recounting what happened. It would also mean alot to me if you let me know if you had camed to the story. Thanks. =)
Old 30-10-2007, 02:53 AM
Samster

I'm not sure who upped my points. But thanks!
Old 30-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 19
mobile1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 30-10-2007, 03:38 AM
Samster

Thanks mobile1!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1