The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of
Re: Fortune Center

Just came back from FC
Dead town...

Old 27-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!

Any bro's know where the FC lady went to?
Old 27-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

hi all bros.

Amazing what the police did to FC.

In a way is unfortunate to both the WL and also the landlord. Probably the landlord suffers the most as the mass vacate by the WL will result in more than 18 units vacant at one go, and anyone who sets up office will not want to move here, except for makan shop. It is expected to see many vacant units for quite a while especially with the bad retail market scene.

If you walk around the level 3 and 4, you will also notice there are many new cameras set up and all of these new cameras are facing the main door of these beauty parlours. Average one camera face one beauty parlour door. GEEZ, which WL dares to work or which customer dares to go in?

One of the WL there says that the CCTV is connected to the AV room and they can watch the building anytime.

In a way, this marks the end of Fortune Centre as our favourite hunting ground.

According to the ladies, they have moved to the pre-war shop units.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!tscjim is one of the Best!

Pre war unit??? Where? PM me pls
Old 27-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Can pm me too? Thanks
Old 27-04-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 10
doctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctrine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
hi all bros.

Amazing what the police did to FC.

In a way is unfortunate to both the WL and also the landlord. Probably the landlord suffers the most as the mass vacate by the WL will result in more than 18 units vacant at one go, and anyone who sets up office will not want to move here, except for makan shop. It is expected to see many vacant units for quite a while especially with the bad retail market scene.

If you walk around the level 3 and 4, you will also notice there are many new cameras set up and all of these new cameras are facing the main door of these beauty parlours. Average one camera face one beauty parlour door. GEEZ, which WL dares to work or which customer dares to go in?

One of the WL there says that the CCTV is connected to the AV room and they can watch the building anytime.

In a way, this marks the end of Fortune Centre as our favourite hunting ground.

According to the ladies, they have moved to the pre-war shop units.
curious about where are the pre-war shop units. is it the one you shared with me previously?
Old 27-04-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Can share, where is the pre-war location?
Old 27-04-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

bros,

from Jalan Besar to Lavendar to Tanjong Pagar to Beach Road to North Bridge Road to Geylang Lor 26 onwards to Joo Chiat to Katong ... Almost everywhere in Singapore

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 27-04-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

when there is demand, there is supply.

Customers are where the demand come from, and the WL just being the supply.

Unless one day when it is decided that customers get charged instead of the gals, or get charged together, then that will be the end of the scene in Singapore, and everyday you will see Subordinate court filled and pack with people, maybe needs an extension wing for the purpose.

It is about how well the situation is contained

Old 28-04-2016, 03:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
rawdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any1 know where is she ? can pm me..
Old 28-04-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

I am interested to know her contact too.. Pm me too.. Thanks
Old 28-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted a few ex FC PRC WLs in Orchard Towers 2nd & 3rd floor.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
bros,

from Jalan Besar to Lavendar to Tanjong Pagar to Beach Road to North Bridge Road to Geylang Lor 26 onwards to Joo Chiat to Katong ... Almost everywhere in Singapore
Sad to hear that fortune is down n out.
Old 28-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 15
archer69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to allarcher69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Sad to hear that fortune is down n out.

Un-fortunate Centre
Old 28-04-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
S*** We have just lost 1 favourite hangout ....FC ........VERY SAD 😭😭😭
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1