The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Just exchanging info so as to keep ourselves updated.

Anyway for KTV lovers, maybe worth to check out ZEN KTV opp sarinah if you are staying in thamrin and lazy to go far.

Went there last thurs, quality of girls (all locals) seem quite decent and the feel is they are part-timers either holding day job or studying?? Thus abit more "atas" feel as compared to those in kota. There's a few really pretty and tall ones who look like models.

Room is clean and well maintain, songs selection decent. They also have lounge area with live band performance.

KTV
Basic charges: LC voucher x 1 = rp600k; I was told they can strip for additional voucher or two but didn't try.
Room charge: should be 500k/hr for deluxe room
Fj in toilet = voucher x 4
Drinks: 2mil+ for a bottle of singleton

Cheers
taikok,
that place is for atas2 business people lah, unless you very hamsome, forget it. Too many big spender there.
similar to LIDO or those hang flowers places...very much seller market; pretty girls chooses their customers.

Ah..... you big spender hah...no wornder....
Old 26-04-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 8
tristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thought to share some info on places i enjoyed other than malio, alexis and alike during those few years i worked in jakarta - although rates and qualities might have changed by now. These places are scattered all around jakarta hopefully some of you find this info useful if you're stuck nearby any of these places.

- Magnolia spa, pondok indah area (south). Decent locals, nice and clean rooms, there was packages with BJ for 200-250k. Some girls were willing to FJ for 400-500k extras.

- Grand kimochi spa, cempaka mas (center). In the past infamous of being inconsistent but getting better by time. 200k for 90min session with avg of 500k extras for full service. Always happy with the massage quality.

- Fortune hotel spa, grand wijaya (south i guess). One of my fave place to spend good couple of hours. 400k-600k for 90 min session depending on the room type. Well maintained facilities.

- King Cross, kelapa gading (north). One of my primary alternative then malio/alexis/classic but not sure how the arrangement is now. In the past, the girls would hang out at 1st floor. 2nd was ktv, 3rd was spa and higher up was the club with dancers and live music. Many girls were ex malio (the better ones in my opinion) rated at 850k. Expat girls were available as well. Dancers could be grabbed to the room for 1500k. Most dancers were in super good shapes. KTV was around 500k for 6hrs.

- Boutique FM hotel, opposite the TA mall (center, almost west?). They used to have 2 categories of girls. The categories were named like birds, cannot recall. One was 400k the other one was double the price. Package of 1600k for few hours in KTV until FJ. There would be a staircase to go to the lounge where you could see and select the girls. One of the place with a lower rate LD (25k ish)

Will update later. /T
Old 26-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 9
Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!Chiochio1 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan88 View Post
Thought to share some info on places i enjoyed other than malio, alexis and alike during those few years i worked in jakarta - although rates and qualities might have changed by now. These places are scattered all around jakarta hopefully some of you find this info useful if you're stuck nearby any of these places.

- Magnolia spa, pondok indah area (south). Decent locals, nice and clean rooms, there was packages with BJ for 200-250k. Some girls were willing to FJ for 400-500k extras.

- Grand kimochi spa, cempaka mas (center). In the past infamous of being inconsistent but getting better by time. 200k for 90min session with avg of 500k extras for full service. Always happy with the massage quality.

- Fortune hotel spa, grand wijaya (south i guess). One of my fave place to spend good couple of hours. 400k-600k for 90 min session depending on the room type. Well maintained facilities.

- King Cross, kelapa gading (north). One of my primary alternative then malio/alexis/classic but not sure how the arrangement is now. In the past, the girls would hang out at 1st floor. 2nd was ktv, 3rd was spa and higher up was the club with dancers and live music. Many girls were ex malio (the better ones in my opinion) rated at 850k. Expat girls were available as well. Dancers could be grabbed to the room for 1500k. Most dancers were in super good shapes. KTV was around 500k for 6hrs.

- Boutique FM hotel, opposite the TA mall (center, almost west?). They used to have 2 categories of girls. The categories were named like birds, cannot recall. One was 400k the other one was double the price. Package of 1600k for few hours in KTV until FJ. There would be a staircase to go to the lounge where you could see and select the girls. One of the place with a lower rate LD (25k ish)

Will update later. /T
Thanks bro for your info. Sharing is caring. I will be heading to JKT tml. As usual will share my FR here. Pm me if u guys happen to be in Kota area 😏😏
Old 26-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan88 View Post

Will update later. /T
Bro,
Good FR, but not so sure about Boutique FM hotel, girl's quality is up up down down...but most time on the down down.
Yes, Fortune group is useally good facilities, but girls are not fresh; not old but very very senior; very pretty very good make if you what i mean
The rest looks okay, may I ask when is last time you been those places, price have shift a bit...

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 8
tristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Bro,
Good FR, but not so sure about Boutique FM hotel, girl's quality is up up down down...but most time on the down down.
Yes, Fortune group is useally good facilities, but girls are not fresh; not old but very very senior; very pretty very good make if you what i mean
The rest looks okay, may I ask when is last time you been those places, price have shift a bit...

Cheers.
tks bro. i left jakarta in 2013. but some info referred to period of time even before 2013. i wouldn't be surprised if the prices have hiked up. i hope nobody is misled by the info on prices.

While my fave 2 were always malio and alexis, my intention was simply to share info about the not-so-famous places in comparison with block A and others. It felt good to break the habit and visit places with different styles, one of example for me was tropical spa in roxy. shady but decent FL
Old 27-04-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LushGuy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR on Classic.. I believe all bro familiar with the place..

When there on Tuesday night which is my 2nd time there, I find the girls there quite attractive as long as you patiently choose the right one..
Entering the CT mamasan directly approach me and bring me to table
She get couple of her gals but I kept rejecting couple of times until she get annoyed and get me good one who I found very attractive slim body and great soft boobs with sizeable nips very nice to tease and play.. The remanining you can imagine it..

I have some conversation with the girl understand that we can do outcall with the girl whole day as long as they are not working..

Will sure be back to the place..
Old 27-04-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LushGuy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When there on Tuesday night which is my 2nd time there, I find the girls there quite attractive as long as you patiently choose the right one..
She get couple of her gals but I kept rejecting couple of times until she get annoyed and get me good one who I found very attractive slim body and great soft boobs with sizeable nips very nice to tease and play.. The remanining you can imagine it..

I have some conversation with the girl understand that we can do outcall with the girl whole day as long as they are not working..

Old 27-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LushGuy82 View Post

Hi bro, is it true Classic price increased? Can you share what is the damage?
Old 27-04-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LushGuy82 View Post

ayai no brainer lah, they are not slave you know
but I think if those live on their own, if live in mess very hard to go out.

Cheers.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
bro,
sure not much lah...where got so high that will drive away customer.....
sure not even the price of a drink.
Cheers.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXLCat View Post
Went to level 5 last friday, was quoted 365k for 1 pop.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
ayai no brainer lah, they are not slave you know
but I think if those live on their own, if live in mess very hard to go out.

Cheers.
Probably depends which mess/hostel they stay. My friend stays at hostel also but she can come to my hotel after work (1am/3am depending where she's working) and leave in the late morning.
Old 27-04-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Went to level 5 last friday, was quoted 365k for 1 pop.
Many thanks bro... looks like inflation is inevitable. we should enjoy what is there when we can
Old 27-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Probably depends which mess/hostel they stay. My friend stays at hostel also but she can come to my hotel after work (1am/3am depending where she's working) and leave in the late morning.
taikok,
you no need to say lah...you must very hamsome...
Or most likely she is senior and do not any debt left...
For my taste, I always look for the new fresh ones, so many they have heavy debt, so not easy to go out.....
Cheers.
Old 27-04-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
taikok,
you no need to say lah...you must very hamsome...
Or most likely she is senior and do not any debt left...
For my taste, i always look for the new fresh ones, so many they have heavy debt, so not easy to go out.....
Cheers.
Yeah hamsome is the right word.. i look like a piece of ham. In any case, I think she has got a butch boyfriend taking care of her so maybe not in heavy debt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1