The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Bro beefucker...

My effort pay off. Yesterday hook one Pinay maid online.

Normal talk to her for 4 hrs yesterday, and today already can call her darling and dear.

Ask me to spend Christmas day with her and say can " do anything I want to her...." Haiz..

The downside is she is in HONG KONG.........!!!! How to bonk her????

Nevermind, I will go HK next year and bonk her.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 31-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
songsonglah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ask her email a photo of her pussy to you and you can do whatever you want with it. Lick or poke, all can naaaa...
Old 31-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
bangbangboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
A lot depend on how the maid is treated. She's my 4th maid. The others were two Indon and a Myanmar, all were bonked regularly. But I must admit, I don't expect them to do it for free. They all got a extra "allowance" (it's something which I learnt from my uncle).
bro, i think if u shit where u eat, very risky. maybe ur previous maid also ok with how u treat them, but scarly this wan different or u accidentally make her pregnant, then u hong gan liao. best is do those dunno where u stay and who u are wan. afterall, we are jus out for some fun only, wont wan to screw up ur family.
Old 31-10-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro beefucker...

My effort pay off. Yesterday hook one Pinay maid online.

Normal talk to her for 4 hrs yesterday, and today already can call her darling and dear.

Ask me to spend Christmas day with her and say can " do anything I want to her...." Haiz..

The downside is she is in HONG KONG.........!!!! How to bonk her????

Nevermind, I will go HK next year and bonk her.

We can all organise a international maid bonking trip to HK to join you..you get your this HK pinay maid to chio her sisters and we will had a mating christmas party...hhahahaah
Old 31-10-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Met one of the maid from DIA, 2nd maid from DIA named T. no much action but can hug her. quite shy and afraid to be seen by others.

Finally long waited, met the horny maid, due to packed sunday, only can have 3 hrs period in hotel,
had 2 shots. abit scared coz she wanted and did raw with me but never shot inside.
Bro, i fully understand how u feel. I wanted cap too. but she bot pills from a friend. so i went to buy the pills cos she bot cheap pills or may be fake pills.

she really enjoy it raw leh....i also surrender.
Old 31-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

OK Boys, let's bring some sensibility to this discussion:

1. Pills: The maids can get oral contraceptives from the doctor at lucky plaza (near the upper floors), they are very willing to give them authentic birth control pills. However, they need to be on the pill for one cycle (21 days) before you reach 99% protection.....I start my maids early and teach them that they have to take one pill a day...and if I talk to them online, I remind them each night to take their pill...never had a problem

2. Oral contraceptives have many "advantages" (the person who said changes mood, etc, not usually pal)...in fact they protect long term from ovarian cancer which is a "silent cancer" in women. Each one month of use gives about 1 year of protection

3. You can also get the "morning after pill" in SG....so if there is a "whoops" and you don't use a condom....you can give them ONE pill and reduce pregnancy risk significantly.

4. COndoms are less effective than almost any other method of birth control except for "rhythm"

5. These girls are not knowledgable about contraception so its up to YOU to teach them, don't be like that dork that got the indo maid pregnant.

6. Maids get tested for pregnancy every 6 months, for syphillis every 6 months and HIV once a year...and yes, they don't get tested for other diseases (I employed a maid recently and know what I had to pay for concerning her medical checks)

So, bottom line, if you are going to do a maid, start early and get her on oral contraceptives (easy to get in SG really)....teach her how to use them, use a condom if you want to (that's the best).

Oh....the "bros" the constantly PM asking me for phone numbers for maids...boys, its doesn't work that way. These girls want to be romanced generally, they don't want to be treated like a piece of meat (they get that enough in their jobs from some employers)....so RTFF (read the F*%C*^ING forum) and learn the tips on how to meet and woo the girls..... Yep there are maids out there that you will talk to that want money for sex, but personally I avoid those situations cause there are a lot more that just want some love and caring....

Enjoy

GG
Old 31-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Bros, pls do not have misconceptions abt the pills. Do a google search abt the pills and condom. Its well documented by medical research. So before you think condom is that safe.

If you take a the Pill like you're supposed to (at the same time every day) you are less likely to get pregnant than if you just us a condom.

If taken correctly most pills are 99% effective at preventing pregnancy whereas the condom is only about 80% effective.
Old 31-10-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
bangbangboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevaguy View Post

1. Pills: The maids can get oral contraceptives from the doctor at lucky plaza (near the upper floors), they are very willing to give them authentic birth control pills. However, they need to be on the pill for one cycle (21 days) before you reach 99% protection.....I start my maids early and teach them that they have to take one pill a day...and if I talk to them online, I remind them each night to take their pill...never had a problem

2. Oral contraceptives have many "advantages" (the person who said changes mood, etc, not usually pal)...in fact they protect long term from ovarian cancer which is a "silent cancer" in women. Each one month of use gives about 1 year of protection

3. You can also get the "morning after pill" in SG....so if there is a "whoops" and you don't use a condom....you can give them ONE pill and reduce pregnancy risk significantly.

4. COndoms are less effective than almost any other method of birth control except for "rhythm"

5. These girls are not knowledgable about contraception so its up to YOU to teach them, don't be like that dork that got the indo maid pregnant.

6. Maids get tested for pregnancy every 6 months, for syphillis every 6 months and HIV once a year...and yes, they don't get tested for other diseases (I employed a maid recently and know what I had to pay for concerning her medical checks)

So, bottom line, if you are going to do a maid, start early and get her on oral contraceptives (easy to get in SG really)....teach her how to use them, use a condom if you want to (that's the best).

Oh....the "bros" the constantly PM asking me for phone numbers for maids...boys, its doesn't work that way. These girls want to be romanced generally, they don't want to be treated like a piece of meat (they get that enough in their jobs from some employers)....so RTFF (read the F*%C*^ING forum) and learn the tips on how to meet and woo the girls..... Yep there are maids out there that you will talk to that want money for sex, but personally I avoid those situations cause there are a lot more that just want some love and caring....

Enjoy

GG
nice post bro, appreciate u teaching us. and i agree that many of the bro here should ownself go chase the maids rather than jus ask for contact. its the enjoyment of the chasing that makes the end sex so wonderful.

up u my humble +1
Old 01-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

My 2 cents ... from own experience .. and not boast .. vs you .. I am newbie .. after all what .. and .. no .. no offence to nobody ..

Quote:

Well, I know enough maids, whose employer have caught them using pills and kick them out of the country and also blacklisted so the maid can never come back .. now dont' talk about violation of basic rights etc. etc ..

And also .. add to it .. more often they 'share' the pills .. so .. good luck .. I know, I been at the Clinic 6 times in the past waiting to pay up the cost of 'clean up' ..

Quote:
jeez .. you are so confident that the maids follow the cycle ? unless she is cooped up with you .. forget-it .. I know enough maids, who 'save the pills' or 'take 3 as they forgot for 3 days' and conveniently forget to tell you that they also too Postinor while on Diane 35 and mix it up with some stuff - like beer + paracetamol ..

Quote:

For which "She" need to go to a clinic and get a prescription .. prove me wrong there ..

Quote:
interesting hypothesis .. but, let me not get involved there .. after all, I am a nobody ..

Quote:
Actually, the thing is, even with whatever you teach them, the maids have their own thoughts .. after all, they are not like trained dogs or monkeys .. so .. I know maids who plan to get pregnant (with no intention to scam the guy .. simply because they want a kid .. and if they are from Philippines, the fairer the guy, the more they want a kid with him, as fair people = success in Film industry .. and more .. for a start .. artista .. ) and often want to 'experience' stuff .. even when you think otherwise ..

Quote:
Yah, but I fret more of HSV and stuff, than Syphilis ..

Quote:
And .. well, make sure she only screws you .. that's most important .. if not the only thing you must make sure ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbangboy2 View Post
bro, i think if u shit where u eat, very risky. ...
Seriously bro, why you so emotional ? his decision, his pain, his mess .. relax lah .. don't so emotional .. after all, long time ago, when I have maid, I too screw her .. till she find a ang moh and start to screw her and she transfer to him .. Did I fret ? not a bit ..
Old 01-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songsonglah View Post
Ask her email a photo of her pussy to you and you can do whatever you want with it. Lick or poke, all can naaaa...
Hahhaha, Bro songsonglah, that's a good one , also I can upload in the picture forum and show you all

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
We can all organise a international maid bonking trip to HK
Been to HK and Phillippine alot of times, follow my regular back and bonk them at their own house and own bed...more story I will post later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
My 2 cents ... from own experience .. and not boast .. vs you .. I am newbie .. after all what .. and .. no .. no offence to nobody ..
Bro etsys - you are the pro.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 02-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Just meet a girl from Skout , first date and we already make out.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
Sentinel_knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just had my share of bonking my maid today,
She was totally hungry, keep squeezing me for more, came twice in cim... In 1/2 hr.. Sibei song...
Hopefully more to come... She is very wary bout letting my oc find out... Pray that I am safe after letting my small head rule over my big one...
Old 03-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel_knight View Post
I just had my share of bonking my maid today,
She was totally hungry, keep squeezing me for more, came twice in cim... In 1/2 hr.. Sibei song...
Hopefully more to come... She is very wary bout letting my oc find out... Pray that I am safe after letting my small head rule over my big one...
Wah! U r standing on a tight rope. Beware...
Old 03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!Gerald Tan is one of the Best!

Wow, to all TSs and Contributors,
I have not yet read all the 400++ posts here, and reading the contents posted, its so amazing to have all Brothers here sharing so many useful informative details... Its great that Sillipore has so many caring Brothers to keep satisfy the human needs of working maids here ... well done men!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold

Wa, just make out only ask me to lend her $100 zzz, i say best i can is help you top up card, and most probably i won't entertain her after that ;x
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1