The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
AhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of lightAhYe is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An-Na Demure Looking MILF 80/2/Unlimited

yoz bro Cheonging101, got pic to share?
Old 23-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
mikea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

heyo ts can i have contacts ? thanks alot . cheers
Old 23-12-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYe View Post
yoz bro Cheonging101, got pic to share?
Bro, can see you are into SYTs. I don't think this is your kind of chai...

Also, I don have her pics.

Beware clones...
Old 23-12-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 19
hairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Came back from a session with An-Na this afternoon. After re-confirming the hotel with her (there are 2 nearby), booked the room and sms her. Her reply was that she'll be there shortly but she took 25mins to arrive!

After settling down, we proceed to the shower. It was SOP, abit with some licking on my nips. She helped me to dry up.

Back on the bed, she started her catbath from neck down to the knees, and back up to my groin area. She would alternate between licking my 2IC to sucking my balls. It was shiok and after awhile, I couldn't take it and CIM.

We washed up and she proceeded with massage. Her massage was hard, but at times, she concentrated too much in 1 area causing some pain/discomfort. Her massage is not piano-type and she did put in alot of effort. After finishing the back, she asked me to turn over.

Lying on my back and facing the TV, she massaged my hands then down to the thighs. It was followed by catbathing again from neck downwards to the south. As I was in no mood for FJ after her lateness, I asked her to BBBJ and CIM again.

She helped me to washed up with the baby oil behind my back. After drying up, I paid her and she requested to leave 1st. She left and when I look at my watch, there's still another 25mins left into the 2 hour slot.

My honest FR:

Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10 (slightly meaty type)
Boobs : A+ (not for boobs lover)
Catbath : 7.5/10
Frenching : Dun try
Massage : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : Dun try
CIM : yes
Effort : 8.5/10
Damage : 80 + tips + CD + room
RTF : Not likely
Old 23-12-2009, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Demure Anna

oc around, so keep fr very short. thanks to ts for this gem. anna gave me the demure feeling. i concur with all the pts given by ts. she gave me the gfe feeling of LiYue with her mannerism & disposition. she is tanned & she had pedicure. maybe she tired herself early in the day that gave bro hairy_inc sop treatment. but then again, one man's meat is another man's poison. i gave her top marks for frenching & willing to please attitude. ended the sexion with cim. rtf:yes. damage: $80 to her, $20 to hotel.
Old 23-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiostun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss.. my wildest sexual fantasy is u leh.. haha

Merry Christmas!
Old 24-12-2009, 07:49 AM
Samster

Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for FRs, bros!

Bro hairy_inc, I think she should be okay with timing.

That time I bonked her, still left 1/2 hour and An Na's friend also SMSed her. But I requested 1 more shot and she gave it to me leh. Before paying lah.

Anyway, I will feedback to her about this to improve for our sake.

Beware clones...
Old 24-12-2009, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_inc View Post
Came back from a session with An-Na this afternoon. After re-confirming the hotel with her (there are 2 nearby), booked the room and sms her. Her reply was that she'll be there shortly but she took 25mins to arrive!

~~~~~~~

Back on the bed, she started her catbath from neck down to the knees, and back up to my groin area. She would alternate between licking my 2IC to sucking my balls. It was shiok and after awhile, I couldn't take it and CIM.

~~~~~~~~~~
Lying on my back and facing the TV, she massaged my hands then down to the thighs. It was followed by catbathing again from neck downwards to the south. As I was in no mood for FJ after her lateness, I asked her to BBBJ and CIM again.

She helped me to washed up with the baby oil behind my back. After drying up, I paid her and she requested to leave 1st. She left and when I look at my watch, there's still another 25mins left into the 2 hour slot.
Wah, bro... paiseh... I just looked through your FR again and saw

That means you CIM TWICE in 1 HOUR!

You beri the goot, man...

Beware clones...
Old 24-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

hairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhairy_inc is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My 1st shot always come fast.
Old 24-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alc1023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i have the ctc? wan to have a happy time with them this sat morning
Old 24-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_inc View Post
My 1st shot always come fast.
Set to "Auto" arrh!

Anyway, Merry X'Mas , bros!

Signing off till Monday!

Beware clones...
Old 24-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -58 / Power: 0
dirtyguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Had a session with An Na ard 6pm today n shit, it eve of holiday n 2 hrs was $40. Upon reaching the room, sms her n within mins she arrived, plus point for that.

TCSS abit, n we went for a sop bathing of my asshole n didi by her. Play her sagging nei nei. Dry myself n wait her on the bed.

Back on the bed, she started massage me on my back n i felt relaxing.
After a while, phone ring n it was her 'sis' calling, n An Na asking me whether ok to tarma with both of them, n I agreed as never tried b4, a mistake

An NA then bbbj me, feeling was shiok when she looking at me while doing it.
THen come her sis, called Coco. She look like 40+ yet told me she is 32.....
this coco quickly bbbj me with her deepthroat action while i licking on An Na pussy.

After a while, An Na capped me n ride on me, but was a short one as she complaint too tired n painful, her pussy was tight man, hard to insert 2 fingers in.

Both of them bbbj me for 15 mins or so n yet to surrender my army, in the end, fininshed with a HJ. And they kept saying unload to their mouth. In the end misfired n shoot quite alot to An Na nose.

Too tire for 2nd shot n both of them massage me till the hr end.

My honest FR on An Na:
Looks : 4/10
Body : 4/10 (meaty type, spare tyre alot)
Boobs : A+ (not for boobs lover)
Catbath : 7.5/10
Frenching : alot
Massage : 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : little
CIM : yes (i shoot my load to her nose, sorry on that )
Effort : 8.5/10
Damage : 100 + CD + room
RTF : No
Old 25-12-2009, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
rigel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyguy View Post
Had a session with An Na ard 6pm today n shit, it eve of holiday n 2 hrs was $40. Upon reaching the room, sms her n within mins she arrived, plus point for that.

Damage : 100 + CD + room
isn't it supposed to be 80/2/unlimited?
Old 25-12-2009, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: An-Na Demure Looking MILF 80/2/Unlimited

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigel View Post
isn't it supposed to be 80/2/unlimited?
the bro did a tarma with An-Na & Coco. dats y the damage is higher. read carefully.
Old 26-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Samster

Bros, please PM TS for her contacts. I'm not her TS and won't be allowed to pass her number around. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread