The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
submarine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 100 jaw-dropping minutes with Mistress Benio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocky14 View Post
your report couldnt come at a better time. I will be there this week.
But on the website, I could not find mistress benio. Is she known as Benio there as well? Appreciate you can make some comments on her looks. thanks
Yes she is known as Benio on the sweetdevil website. For those who have been wanting to see my report, sorry as I have been v busy with work and hardly got time to write in detail.

Anyway, looks are superb. She looks 90% like Ericia Lee of Mediacorp. When she dresses in a leather corset and boots, I got an instant hard-on. Pre-cum was threatening to spill onto the floor any minute. Haha. But too bad, the Yen is so strong now, the session costs me 37000 Yen (about S$600). (30000 for 100 mins, 3000 for membership enrollment, 2000 for nomination fee and 2000 for her cab fare to my hotel room in Nishi-Shinjuku).

The more I think about it the more I feel like going back to Tokyo again. I might go there in Feb/Mar when its still cold but possibly would try another domme this time. Well, anyway I am working on the FR and really difficult to concentrate as her images keep coming into my mind. Yep she is really beautiful, quite toned and her thighs really squeezed the hell out of me. Holly shit...

Looks 8.5/10
Figure 9/10
Dressing 10/10 (black leather corset, black skin tight leather opera gloves, lacy thongs / garters, black stockings and above the knee leather stiletto boots)
Bondage skills 10/10
Command of English 8/10 (the words she uses are hypnotic)
Skills in general 8/10 (can be 10/10 if you like extreme pain)

I will give more details once my schedule allows. Thanks everyone...
Old 08-11-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
DonCJ is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

This is a generalization based on decades of experience, and not directed at this particular person, about whom I know exactly nothing.

That being said, legitimate Mistresses do not have to muck around on collarme,com, alt.com, myspace, facebook or craigslist. Legitimate Mistresses and dungeons have their own websites, it's a well established litmus test. I will go further and say that those with only webpages on free hosting like Geocities, Tripod etc are equally suspect and ought to be given a pass.

This is not to say that everyone with their own website is a parvenu, but, at least the odds are in favor of the sub geeting professional Domination. Whereas the ones down in the noise level, like on collarme, alt and so one, are usually very dodgy indeed. We experimented on alt.com 11 years ago and it was highly unsatisfatory. Recently a German sub listed us on alt.com without our knowledge and permission, but no one writing to that listing is ever going to get an answer at least from us!
Old 09-11-2008, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 100 jaw-dropping minutes with Mistress Benio

Quote:
Originally Posted by submarine View Post
, the Yen is so strong now, the session costs me 37000 Yen (about S$600). (30000 for 100 mins, 3000 for membership enrollment, 2000 for nomination fee and 2000 for her cab fare to my hotel room in Nishi-Shinjuku)....
No kidding.

Since they lost their studio, the cost for La Siora/devil shot up. No thanks to global stock price crash, the yen has shot up tremendously.

Just by cost consideration alone, Tokyo is out for me until situation improve.

Glad you have fun. It better. It cost an arm and a leg.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wusay80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DonCJ please stop trying to flame everyone else other than on your own posts of chateau jade. If you read the threads again, how many times have you gone on and on again about your CJ about how damn good they are. there's one thing they cant provide bros like us, thats convenience.
how many of us are at the luxury to travel to thailand for that matter. So when convenience knocks on our door who are we to reject it.
i believe most bros here are not looking for the 24/7 relationship or a 100% true professional domme but rather a lady who can carry herself well and really instill the fear in us and give us our fantasies in bdsm. So please let everyone here have their own opinions or else i will quit sharing my lobangs in this forum anymore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCJ View Post
This is a generalization based on decades of experience, and not directed at this particular person, about whom I know exactly nothing.

That being said, legitimate Mistresses do not have to muck around on collarme,com, alt.com, myspace, facebook or craigslist. Legitimate Mistresses and dungeons have their own websites, it's a well established litmus test. I will go further and say that those with only webpages on free hosting like Geocities, Tripod etc are equally suspect and ought to be given a pass.

This is not to say that everyone with their own website is a parvenu, but, at least the odds are in favor of the sub geeting professional Domination. Whereas the ones down in the noise level, like on collarme, alt and so one, are usually very dodgy indeed. We experimented on alt.com 11 years ago and it was highly unsatisfatory. Recently a German sub listed us on alt.com without our knowledge and permission, but no one writing to that listing is ever going to get an answer at least from us!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

I have been visiting May from casa to galaxy for the past 1 year for her service n found her fetish routine getting bored. Can any brothers here recommend me other girls that perform the same type of even better fetish acts than May. Thks a zillion in advance...
Old 09-11-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you can try pearly from youth.. she is much younger than MAY.. or M from holiday inn parkview.. or even SKY from legends3(Local)..
Old 09-11-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
_listless is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
you can try pearly from youth.. she is much younger than MAY.. or M from holiday inn parkview.. or even SKY from legends3(Local)..
Is SKY previously from casa?
Old 09-11-2008, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4660 / Power: 19
Fmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond reputeFmcane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sky is out off the scene
Old 10-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro,

Mind sharing what type of fetish acts Pearly and M perform..
Old 10-11-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Bro listless, If Sky is still working at legends.. She is the one from CASA.. ah lian

cos didnt patronise her for quite sometime.. so didnt know she is still working or not.. sorry.

Bro Cyber, Anything u can imagine.. lol..
Old 10-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kenken99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wusay80 View Post
DonCJ please stop trying to flame everyone else other than on your own posts of chateau jade. If you read the threads again, how many times have you gone on and on again about your CJ about how damn good they are. there's one thing they cant provide bros like us, thats convenience.
how many of us are at the luxury to travel to thailand for that matter. So when convenience knocks on our door who are we to reject it.
i believe most bros here are not looking for the 24/7 relationship or a 100% true professional domme but rather a lady who can carry herself well and really instill the fear in us and give us our fantasies in bdsm. So please let everyone here have their own opinions or else i will quit sharing my lobangs in this forum anymore...

Brother Wusay80, please keep sharing your lobangs. We really love your FR and lobangs.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Samster

Anyone attending Mistress Aria's tour in singapore starting today?

pls give FR after ur session. thanks!
Old 27-11-2008, 03:58 AM
Samster

wusay80:

First of all what flame? My posts have been polite and courteous and TRUTHFUL.

We have people who travel to Thailand to session here from about 200 countrues most of them a lot farther away than Sg and costing far far more than SG to fly here from. Sorry if you are too impoverished to afford an air ticket. Have you considered getting a job?

We actually do have quite a few subs from Malaysia and Singapore, and I do not mean just western expats.

So, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Your characterization of those posts as "flames" is little else than an outright lie. Shame on you for trying to deceive the bros. All I have done is to try to educate bros in a place that is devoid of a single solitary dungeon.
Old 28-11-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wusay80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

your points say alot about the education you are providing our fellow bros..
nuff said. I aint gonna start a war. I will mind my own business you mind your own

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCJ View Post
wusay80:

First of all what flame? My posts have been polite and courteous and TRUTHFUL.

We have people who travel to Thailand to session here from about 200 countrues most of them a lot farther away than Sg and costing far far more than SG to fly here from. Sorry if you are too impoverished to afford an air ticket. Have you considered getting a job?

We actually do have quite a few subs from Malaysia and Singapore, and I do not mean just western expats.

So, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. Your characterization of those posts as "flames" is little else than an outright lie. Shame on you for trying to deceive the bros. All I have done is to try to educate bros in a place that is devoid of a single solitary dungeon.
Old 28-11-2008, 03:01 AM
Samster

As Singapore has no dungeon or BDSM playspace of any sort, it stands to reason that Singapore has no one with any experience at running a dungeon or professional BDSM playspace. Correct?

Well, I have a dungeon 90 minutes north of Sg that opened 11 years ago and has been in cintinuous operation ever since. It was the very first dungeon anywhere in ASEAN. Almost every bona fide pro Mistress in Thailand started at my House, and almost all the Houses that came after are run by those Mistresses, including Mistress Christy, and Mistress Midori. Others who never worked for me got their start from Mistresses who had. These include Mistress Nurie, Mistress June and Mistress Omm as well as Empress Lucy in Phuket and Mistress Aria.

So if you want experience and expertise, here it is. If you want hot air, blue smoke and mirrors, then by all means, ask someone who has never been there and never done that.

Just the facts. Just the simple truth. If you don't like it, well, I can't help that. If you think I'm opinionated, well, I have a right to be, I've earned it.

Money talks, bullshit walks. An old expression, very apropos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1