The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
abdii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Women over 50 - Do they still get wet??

nice experience with MILF
Old 02-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Yes, they do get wet!! I stayed with my mum's younger adopted sister for two weeks when I visited Brisbane (Australia) last year ... okay I'm cheating a bit cos she's 46, not yet 50. On the 3rd night, we started having sex ... and she was insatiable ... she let me use her as my sex doll for 1.5 weeks, we fucked 3-4 times every day and she was wet EVERY time!!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Yes, they do get wet!! I stayed with my mum's younger adopted sister for two weeks when I visited Brisbane (Australia) last year ... okay I'm cheating a bit cos she's 46, not yet 50. On the 3rd night, we started having sex ... and she was insatiable ... she let me use her as my sex doll for 1.5 weeks, we fucked 3-4 times every day and she was wet EVERY time!!
interesting... this deserves a full story...
Old 03-07-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
smokyluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

unlike young chicks often the old ones know what they want and how etc and njoy it big time and get wet like rivers, you may b amazed how much juice they produce, esp when they had not fukced for some time and they know they want ur juice out of you too... njoy man, sometime the best bonking action u can get are indeed with experienced wet elder ladies and "not" some expensive studentlike boring green SYT's..
Old 03-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Women over 50 - Do they still get wet?? some do & some dont. TS, u probably got to try it out. standby KJ & use it when necessary.

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 03-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
pasir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am sleeping with a 55-year-old maid and she is super wet when I see her on Sundays.

You just need to make an effort to arouse them and not be like a schoolboy and want to poke it in straight away.

It does not work that way.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 22
BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!BigGuy is one of the Best!

I think it depends on when n how u got d 50's women. Many a times, ons can take longer for her to get wet.

If in a no string attached, that would be easier to wet her.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

i think shld also be revealing how old you are when bonking women over 50. heehee, you can be 60 but bonking a 50 old woman.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 22
diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!diesel is one of the Best!
Mt Advice

Not sure bros here believe or not. I would like to share with you guys here.

Young men sleeping with old women frequently, (men) body will get weak and break down faster. On the other hand, old women will be more energetic if they sleep with young men.

அறிவுடையார் ஆவ தறிவார் அறிவிலார்
அஃதறி கல்லா தவர்

Chit-chat buddy: VanHouten & gf. Psalm & gf.
Kopi-O brothers: Malaysian Datuk & Paraparasakura
Phone-chatter: Thaivisitor

Old 07-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
indotaipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, guys I just bonked my first over 50 yr old (she is 52) gal last night!!! After flirting back and forth the past 2 weeks I reeled her in....and.....

YES!! they do still get wet over 50!!..hahaha. For bros who are waiting for a FR, I am not really into writing FRs (not a very creative writer) but here's a quick brief.

Let's start by calling her Meg. Meg called me last evening just before I knocked off from work and told me that she's not feeling well and if I would get some light dinner for her. I took that as my Start Engine flag as we have been flirting around the sex topic for the last few days.

Cutting to the chase. Bought her porridge and than to 7,11 to get a tube of gel and a pack of you know what. Arrived at her place and she opened the door wearing a spaghetti strapped satin night gown. I imagined she wasn't wearing any thing beneath that as I could see the hard sharp tits pressing against the satin.

Handed her the porridge and she pulled me back into her room saying she still wants to sleep and ask if I can stay awhile. So I sat at her bedside and gave her some comfort by stroking her back while she slept on her side with her ass facing me. For a woman over 50 her skin tone is soft and smooth just like a 20 something. Seeing no panty line my little bro started heating up and soon needed some attention. As I stroke her back I slowly went southwards and soon she was spreading her legs and soon I was massaging her croucth area from the outside.

I asked if she would like a massage and she nodded and soon I was slowly and firmly massaging her ass and crotch area. From experience I know massaging the inside of the ass and between the thigh area will always turn any women on and likeso soon she was moaning and........I could feel she was getting MOIST!!! and I know she was ready for some serious bonking.

I stopped for a moment pulled down my pants and undies all in one swoop, put on the cap, all in under 30 secs. As I slowly climbed back up the bed, she was lying on her front now, I slowly moved her gown upwards exposing her nice perky ass. Ran my finger tips slowly up and down those ass and almost immediately she was purring, moaning and sighing. I always liked making my bonking sessions last and before all the foreplay and all first do a quick fuck and thrust. In I went and she went “ah.......shit....that's so nice....”. My rod was hard as steel and began thrusting in and out furiously and soon I shot my load in her. I could feel that she came just right before I exploded in her and as I withdrew I could see that.....yes.....she WAS WET WET WET!! Meg gave me that “wah so fast finish already ah and the I still want more look” so as not to disappoint her I told her there's still round 2 and 3 if she can take it, but first “go take a shower!”.

Off she went dragging her feet into the bathroom and soon I could hear the shower running. That's my SOP. While Meg was in the shower it gives me time to recharge and be ready for round 2. I took off the rest of my clothes and soon I was rubbing and soaping her from behind. Ran my hands up and down her body and in between her ass. Gave her a light little massage with the soap and soon she was moaning again. As I ran my hands down her ass and pussy she started bending forward. I took the initiative and helped her bend forward a little more (at the right angle...if you know what I mean) while continuing with my soap massage. As I slided my finger in between her legs I asked Meg “you want it in again here??” Meg let out a soft whispery “yes,yes fuck me from behind”. I soaped her cunt a little and slid my now hard again cock into her. In and out, in and out, it was soft and tight. Damn shiok man. I could see that she was really enjoying it and was gyrating her hips in tandem with my thrust. I was about to come and as I pulled out, Meg suddenly said....”no,no don't waste it....cum in there...cum in there!!”. She turned around and gave me a sly look and said “cum in my ass...I mean”.

To be continued....got to go prepare for work. Please let me know if you want me to continue narrating....I know I am not good in Frs so your comments will tell me if I should continue or just stop here...Cheers

PS. To those bros who are curious of my age?? I am in my late 40s.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the really MILF club bro. Have up your pts liao.

My lover is already 47, I start to bonk her 4yrs back. I was her 2nd man. She divorce back in 1998. And since than she does not have any sex life until I bonk her 4yrs ago in ECP, inside my car. after also 2weeks of courtship.

First bonk was like doing with dead fish, but now she is better than a cowgirl. Many time i was squeezed dry by her durring the cowgirl riding. She is still very wet and infact she get better and better in skill. We have been making love at least once a week for the last 4yrs.

MILF is good.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro indotaipan, pls do carry onz, love reading abt milfs, they're the best!! , cheers bro .............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 08-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by indotaipan View Post
Well, guys I just bonked my first over 50 yr old (she is 52) gal last night!!! After flirting back and forth the past 2 weeks I reeled her in....and.....

YES!! they do still get wet over 50!!..hahaha. For bros who are waiting for a FR, I am not really into writing FRs (not a very creative writer) but here's a quick brief.

Let's start by calling her Meg. Meg called me last evening just before I knocked off from work and told me that she's not feeling well and if I would get some light dinner for her. I took that as my Start Engine flag as we have been flirting around the sex topic for the last few days.

Cutting to the chase. Bought her porridge and than to 7,11 to get a tube of gel and a pack of you know what. Arrived at her place and she opened the door wearing a spaghetti strapped satin night gown. I imagined she wasn't wearing any thing beneath that as I could see the hard sharp tits pressing against the satin.

Handed her the porridge and she pulled me back into her room saying she still wants to sleep and ask if I can stay awhile. So I sat at her bedside and gave her some comfort by stroking her back while she slept on her side with her ass facing me. For a woman over 50 her skin tone is soft and smooth just like a 20 something. Seeing no panty line my little bro started heating up and soon needed some attention. As I stroke her back I slowly went southwards and soon she was spreading her legs and soon I was massaging her croucth area from the outside.

I asked if she would like a massage and she nodded and soon I was slowly and firmly massaging her ass and crotch area. From experience I know massaging the inside of the ass and between the thigh area will always turn any women on and likeso soon she was moaning and........I could feel she was getting MOIST!!! and I know she was ready for some serious bonking.

I stopped for a moment pulled down my pants and undies all in one swoop, put on the cap, all in under 30 secs. As I slowly climbed back up the bed, she was lying on her front now, I slowly moved her gown upwards exposing her nice perky ass. Ran my finger tips slowly up and down those ass and almost immediately she was purring, moaning and sighing. I always liked making my bonking sessions last and before all the foreplay and all first do a quick fuck and thrust. In I went and she went “ah.......shit....that's so nice....”. My rod was hard as steel and began thrusting in and out furiously and soon I shot my load in her. I could feel that she came just right before I exploded in her and as I withdrew I could see that.....yes.....she WAS WET WET WET!! Meg gave me that “wah so fast finish already ah and the I still want more look” so as not to disappoint her I told her there's still round 2 and 3 if she can take it, but first “go take a shower!”.

Off she went dragging her feet into the bathroom and soon I could hear the shower running. That's my SOP. While Meg was in the shower it gives me time to recharge and be ready for round 2. I took off the rest of my clothes and soon I was rubbing and soaping her from behind. Ran my hands up and down her body and in between her ass. Gave her a light little massage with the soap and soon she was moaning again. As I ran my hands down her ass and pussy she started bending forward. I took the initiative and helped her bend forward a little more (at the right angle...if you know what I mean) while continuing with my soap massage. As I slided my finger in between her legs I asked Meg “you want it in again here??” Meg let out a soft whispery “yes,yes fuck me from behind”. I soaped her cunt a little and slid my now hard again cock into her. In and out, in and out, it was soft and tight. Damn shiok man. I could see that she was really enjoying it and was gyrating her hips in tandem with my thrust. I was about to come and as I pulled out, Meg suddenly said....”no,no don't waste it....cum in there...cum in there!!”. She turned around and gave me a sly look and said “cum in my ass...I mean”.

To be continued....got to go prepare for work. Please let me know if you want me to continue narrating....I know I am not good in Frs so your comments will tell me if I should continue or just stop here...Cheers

PS. To those bros who are curious of my age?? I am in my late 40s.
For a man in your late 40s....you are power!!! I upppz u.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
indotaipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the 2 bros who upped my points. Don't really know what this points means and what I can do with it but I do see many asking for it. Hahaha don't take it wrong bros I appreciate the gesture. Cheers

Continuing....where was I?? Oh yes, Meg gave me that very slutty look (didn't know a 52 yr old woman can still be so invitingly sluttish..hahaha) and asked that I cum in her ass. Hey, in all my years of bonking since my initiation in Geylang by my buddies (the so called legal ones), I never had ass!! Green light flashing, I wasted no time in capping myself, with one hand on her beautifully soft hips (a bit meaty but I like) and with the other hand slowly guiding my already hard as steel rod into her little hole.

Man...it was tight and I have to push a little harder and slowly it went in...Meg whimpered as I went in but within seconds she was again thrashing her bum again my groin, back and forth, back and forth. And here I am in my virgin ass bonk was worried that it would be painful for her!! After about a min. Of her doing the work, I took back control. I pushed her forward a little more and grabbed her two free hanging melons (B+ I think) and started pumping her, slow and with a steady rythm at first and than faster as she moaned louder and kept repeating “fuck, fuck, fuck, omg, fuck......” .

After what seemed like minutes of ass pumping I could feel that she was coming, her was ramming her butt into me again in rythm with my thrusts, sensing that I decided not to hold back anymore, and just as she shivered and trembled I released myload......man.....that was some cum...never had it so intense standing up before...

As we stood there(her bands were stroking my balls now...damn shiok sia) panting and sweating (we were in the shower and yet sweating like pigs) I slowly withdrew and Meg let out another very sexy sigh again.....hearing that almost made me want to ram it in her again. But I told myself no, the 3rd round is going to be on bed and a real bonk with all the works.

Round 3 coming up....gtg now...late for work liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1