The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-11-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Went jogging with GF and she wore a sports bra and a shorts yesterday evening. She attracted some attention from other joggers because she didn't wear any top. Very tired after the jog but her sweaty body and tired face was a turn on. Inside lift, pull up her sports bra and suck her boobs. Then doggy her at the lift lobby. Cum in a few mins as we scare someone may walk pass.
Old 27-11-2012, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Troika69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cho27 View Post
Well again, my place was not a public area, but I can still share with you.

Last night, I had a huge party in Bishan and invited a whole bunch of friends over. Good mix of girls and guys, with food, drinks and music. One of my FB was so kind enough to come earlier to help me set-up everything.

So as the night got later, I start seeing her flirt with other people. She was wearing a white skirt and with the dim lighting you see the outline of her beautiful ass in her red thong. So many times when she got up I could see some guys eyeballing her.

So I called her over, with a drink in my hand and told her I want her to meet some people. As she walked over, I took her hand and brought her into my room and put down my glass on the table. Room was dark and empty, so she was a little confused. I straight away close the door and pushed her against the wall and lifted up her skirt.

Someone obviously spent alot of time molding such a beautiful ass - firm, round and delicious. I instantly pulled down my pants and pulled her panties aside and whispered in her ear "I want to fuck you hard now, want to get into that tight little pussy of yours".

Could hear her get excited and I reach back to my glass and took out an ice and rubbed it against her pussy. Her legs shivered and trembled and she moaned "oh its so cold..oh goodness". I threw the ice on the floor and slide my hard cock in and pushed her against the door. As we can hear people outside I started to ram her hard with her tits against the door. Held on to her shoulders and rocked her hard and pounded her pussy. She started moaning loudly and I didn't cover her mouth. It was amazingly sexy, shes got the sweetest ass on earth. Then I held her hands up against the door like a police man checking her body and continued pounding her, she said "harder, oh my... harder please.. I want it harder" What can I say? I did as I was requested and pounded her harder and seeing her white cum slide down on the top my cock got me more excited. After a good 15 minutes I came, she turned around and started frenching me.

Well again, not a public place as its my house - but got people outside. Needless to say later when we went out I think some people knew, but who cares eh?
Nice one brother, standing doggie is the best way to fuck. The way you lock both her hands up above her head and spread her legs, that is my favourite. That way they know u are in control and they cannot escape but to enjoy the fuck. Try it in front of mirror lagi best.
Old 27-11-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wolffang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultima View Post
wonder if anyone try out at sky garden suntec. is a nice place thou but alot of insects ...
this used to be one of my fav spot back in the 2000.

Now i try pinnacle @ duxton. very windy up there at night.

But careful if ur girl is a big moaner, there are ppl living just a floor below
Old 27-11-2012, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 22
hAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to beholdhAvAnAs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffang View Post

not resident can go up?

Up me for my contributions. Go here for more pictures!

I've fucked
Local, Malaysian, PRC, Thai, Korean, Pinoy, Indo, Laotian, Burmese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, Mongolian, more to come!

Fantasies tried
Real Sisters Tarma, Pregnant Lady
Old 28-11-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolffang View Post

there got camera! careful!!
Old 29-11-2012, 04:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TehGaDai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
the carpark at the back? hehehehe, but careful of ur tires.... got sharp objects ard
U went before as well? We didn't care much at that time. Hahah!
Fucking inside car, in public sibey excited!!! Wah... love it!!!
Old 29-11-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

cho27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell you all a story ages ago with one of my ex's.

I was at a park with my ex, just walking and talking. Those days, still young and eager (high school), we would try to look for dark corners.

As we found one near some small bushes, we just sat down on the grass and look up to the sky. I held her close and we were talking - the mood was perfect we started kissing passionately. As it got more heated, she got on top of me and start dry humping me while I squeeze her buttocks through her jeans. I then slid my hand into her shirt and cupped her warm firm breasts with one hand and she continued gyrating against me. Her hands snaked down towards my pants and started unbuttoning my trousers. As we were making out heavily, at the corner of my eyes I saw something...

*Can guess what it is?
Old 29-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 22
Darkside is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDarkside is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:

I was at a park with my ex, just walking and talking. Those days, still young and eager (high school), we would try to look for dark corners.

As we found one near some small bushes, we just sat down on the grass and look up to the sky. I held her close and we were talking - the mood was perfect we started kissing passionately. As it got more heated, she got on top of me and start dry humping me while I squeeze her buttocks through her jeans. I then slid my hand into her shirt and cupped her warm firm breasts with one hand and she continued gyrating against me. Her hands snaked down towards my pants and started unbuttoning my trousers. As we were making out heavily, at the corner of my eyes I saw something...

*Can guess what it is?

A male Monkey!
Old 29-11-2012, 05:51 PM

Quote:

*Can guess what it is?
Her Mum or Daddy??
Old 29-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
luks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

*Can guess what it is?
someone peeping at you guys?
Old 29-11-2012, 06:01 PM

Guys, care to relate if you got nearly kanna caught while 'having sex / blowing each other''? Like ppl walked pass etc...
Old 29-11-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

wolffang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Guys, care to relate if you got nearly kanna caught while 'having sex / blowing each other''? Like ppl walked pass etc...
I kanna once many years back. A lady friend called me up to meet up only to realise she is trying to get me into a MLM thing. Her manager tried to hard sell me but i was tougher than she thought so i left without spending any $

While on the way back to the car, i asked her what was her commission like etc. and we moved on to some other sexual topic which go her excited and decided to give me a BJ.

While we were doing it at the staircase in the multi storey carpark. All of a sudden, the door leading in from the carpark swinged opened a lady walked in..... so my friend just got up while i covered up. That lady gave a knowing look and walked on.

Once the coast was clear, we continued with a FJ with a CIM finisher.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:48 PM

So she became your FB after that? Haha...
Shiok lah u all... can bonk sales / MLM officer etc...
Free sex.
Old 30-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
j0n`_8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Yes happened to me and my ex few times as I like outdoor sex and my ex was very obliging. Once was at Christmas eve we were at orchard drinking then after that was waljing around late and went into lucky plaza shopping centre.

Went to a staircase and petted heavily there. Both clothed and I was unzipped by her and a handjob. After awhile, I got so horny I wanted a blowjob so I started to take off her top and skirt there! She's just in bra and g-string and kneeling down giving me blowjob.

Went on for awhile then suddenly I glanced right and I saw 3 girls smoking at top of stairs and looking at us quietly!! Just then my ex saw too then the 3 girls started clapping and all. We just ran and my ex ran without her clothes! I realized and have to go back to get her skirt and top... When I went back the 3 girls said don't go let us watch leh...

Just at that time I thought 3 girls I don't mind showing haha but didn't bring up the idea to my ex. She wore back her skirt and top and we left. I didn't cum that night
Old 30-11-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0n`_8 View Post
Yes happened to me and my ex few times as I like outdoor sex and my ex was very obliging. Once was at Christmas eve we were at orchard drinking then after that was waljing around late and went into lucky plaza shopping centre.

Went to a staircase and petted heavily there. Both clothed and I was unzipped by her and a handjob. After awhile, I got so horny I wanted a blowjob so I started to take off her top and skirt there! She's just in bra and g-string and kneeling down giving me blowjob.

Went on for awhile then suddenly I glanced right and I saw 3 girls smoking at top of stairs and looking at us quietly!! Just then my ex saw too then the 3 girls started clapping and all. We just ran and my ex ran without her clothes! I realized and have to go back to get her skirt and top... When I went back the 3 girls said don't go let us watch leh...

Just at that time I thought 3 girls I don't mind showing haha but didn't bring up the idea to my ex. She wore back her skirt and top and we left. I didn't cum that night
WAH! The 3 gals chio? can 4 Some lol... hahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1