The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
asianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlove View Post
Can try huaxin (Flirty) from liltigerden. Think she’s leaving soon though, so better try soon!
Bro she went back already is it? Like cannot find her contact recently.
Old 21-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianguy99 View Post
Bro she went back already is it? Like cannot find her contact recently.
yup RTC
Old 21-02-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Just tried her jg. Not bad and very knowledgeable about it. She even can tell the previous jg session I had, the ml did what. Think I might go for her instead of lingling jie disciple
If a 8pointer samster like you also recommend her then I might also try her soon. I gave up on LLJ after she became membership counter manager and her disciples took over. None has the skills of LLJ and the effect was never the same under LLJ hands.

Tried Virlin & Jessie. Essentially their techniques and methods are similar though 1 always try to market herself throughout the session while I'm trying to get some shuteye. Nothing fantastic to shout.

Wang Qi, soso only. Not worth to RTM JG.

Got Xiaohan contact but not in SG. Have not tried Anqi yet so cannot say though her area of ops is quite ok for drivers or MRT takers.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

I tried June and can vouch that if you take either the massage or JG, it will be worth it.

Took up a 60min session since it's my first time and I'm normally cautious since nowadays everyone is a master or trained under some waterfall in Thailand. The way she used her strength to rub me down, I know is legit

Would recommend bros to consider the 90min package but if you just there, let her know you only want JG or only want massage
Old 22-02-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

I tried June and can vouch that if you take either the massage or JG, it will be worth it.

Took up a 60min session since it's my first time and I'm normally cautious since nowadays everyone is a master or trained under some waterfall in Thailand. The way she used her strength to rub me down, I know is legit

Would recommend bros to consider the 90min package but if you just there for 60min to try like me, let her know you only want JG or only want massage
Old 22-02-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post

Would recommend bros to consider the 90min package but if you just there for 60min to try like me, let her know you only want JG or only want massage
Bro, contact for June pls. Thanks
Old 22-02-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrise View Post
IMO Xiao Han dun provide authentic JG, but she makes up with her good attitude and boobs. But with many bros going to try her out, no wonder she starts to have more calls and sms to deal with. Hopefully her attitude will remain good if she becomes more popular.

That said, you should not be going to Xiao Han if you are looking purely for JG.
A friend of mine said she's back but is currently under the weather. Bros, can contact her to check whether she ok
Old 23-02-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
run001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

Any bro with Angel and soda's CTC to share

tks
Old 23-02-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
asianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
yup RTC
Any other good jua gen to recommend like flirty's standard?
Old 23-02-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Looks like the fans of Lisa all missing..

Never even heard of Soda or Angel, not interested to try - Lisa is prolly better.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Sorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySorbxe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeyouhappy View Post
Looks like the fans of Lisa all missing..

Never even heard of Soda or Angel, not interested to try - Lisa is prolly better.
Is Lisa the one at JC near the otah place?

Forget her dmg for 90min but last time I went she assigned a newbie which totally CMI when I WChat msg her few times to confirm time.

Damn pissed and told her off after the session
Old 23-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jagabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
The most solid juagen “SYT” is Angel already. Previously at Novena then move to Geylang. Super tight body with D cup boobs. Lol! I believe many wish to bang her after juagen

As for those milf or grannies level, I think Ping Ping is good. Ling Ling doesn’t provide release in the past but I guess money make the world goes around. Ping ping is trained in Thailand and can feel ur kidney aching as she pull the veins. After a while, can feel erection damn strong. After a few session of her juagen, I can easily fire at any lady’s face during BF. Lol! Never been so powerful before. During BF, I always tell girls where can shoot so far. In the end, all are surprise when my first 2 shots smack on their face or hair. Haha! Hopefully one day can do huge load on them.

Another one is a Thai girl call Soda. Introduce by a nice bro in SBF. Talk, huge DD tits and also learn her juagen from Thailand. Quite strange is when she do juagen, she don’t do the hanky panky stuff. If she don’t, then she do all the stuff like BF etc. she said she learn her juagen from a Buddhist temple in Thailand hence not allowed to do special if she do juagen. Lol! Sounds BS? Who knows

The rest like Xiao Han, Wang Li etc are over rated.
Old 23-02-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

jagabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, possbile to share contact of good JG?
by the way anybody knows of anyplace that can accommodate 4-6 pax for JG?
thank you.
Old 23-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster (V)

Dtwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have try Venus at Bukit Timah, she provide vey good Juagen. First time 45 mins just concerntrate on Juagen. Different feeling from the rest.
Old 24-02-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

i've received another of PMs from bros asking for June ctc.

seriously, already do homework for you all and can't even be bothered to read the last few pages to get the ctc.

go use the search function

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread