The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sabomba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage Service at discreet location near town

I was sending a client back to his hotel after a long day. Along the way, i saw a small shop offering massage service. So after sending the client, i decide to try as i was very tired after a long day.

So i went in, standard procedure sign in and took the 1 hour package at $50. The counter girl did ask if i got any preference, i was surprised by that but did not think much, so i requested for one that can give a forceful massage. So she showed me to the room, ask to strip and lie down. The room looks clean, standard setup with slow music. Seeing that there was no shorts to change to, i felt a bit suspicious but just lie down to wait. Very soon, another lady came in and started the massage. She looked a bit mature, but still can make it. She did give a forceful massage unlocking the knots on my back. After around 40 mins, she started to give me the tickling fingers touch on my back, i realized confirmed got special!!!

So she offered me the standard market rate. Took the HJ, as vitamin M was not well prepared. Her touch was not bad, cracking dirty jokes and making my 2IC fire off after 10 minutes. Autoroaming allowed but she is a time watcher.

Looks: 5/10 (Saw other can make it ladies)
Massage: 9/10
Damage: 50 for HJ
80 for BJ with cap
100 for FJ
Autoroam:Yes
GFE: 4/10

As this is a very surprise discreet location, contacts will only be given to those higher point bros in order to protect this place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1