The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tales of the Mile High Club

Contributing back to the SBF after so many years of reading, so here it goes...

The following story happened a couple of years ago and is 80% true with names and some events changed to protect the identities for those involved.

Name: Joe

Like most frequent flyers, I see the inside of an airplane and hotel room more than my own home. It was one of those trips to a quarterly conference in US and I was onboard the familiar S QUEUE airline.

I usually never take a second look at the S QUEUE stewardesses despite some of them being quite pretty, as I usually have a quite a bit of stuff to read and do, followed by some rest before landing.

Today was no different, although I am in coach instead of business as the tickets were a tad too expensive, plus I managed to get a emergency exit seat.

I boarded the plane as usual and a young stewardess greeted me.

Stewardess: Sir, can I see your ticket and show you your seat?

Me: *Quickly flashed my ticket stub* Thanks, but I am sure I can find my seat despite the complexity. Haha

Stewardess: *Giggle* Great! Anything else I can help you with?

Me: I am sure I will probably need your assistance later, when you are less busy. *Laughing*

Stewardess: Definitely! (Being professional about it.)

I went to my seat and settled down. Everyone boarded and she saw me again while preparing the cabin for take-off.

Stewardess: I see you managed to find your seat after all. *Smile*

Me: Yes, thank you, Jasmine (reading from her name tag). *Smile*

Before long, I settled down and took out my iPad to read some reports and work. Soon, food was served and Jasmine reached my aisle.

Jasmine: What would you like to have, Sir? *Smile*

Me: How about you? What would you like? *Smile*

Jasmine: Oh, I would love the duck and a drink, but I am working. *Laughing*

Me: Sounds good, I will have that! We can take a raincheck on the drink though. *Smiling*

Soon after, the lights were dimmed and everyone around me started to fall asleep, while I was reading my reports and Jasmine came by again.

Jasmine: Would you like something to make your seat more comfortable?

Me: What do you suggest? *Smile*

Jasmine: A pillow maybe? *Smile*

Me: Sure, since you are still busy. *Smile*

Jasmine still being professional went off and came back with a pillow for me and I went back to work on my reports.

I was feeling tired so decide to walk to the back of the plane and stretch a little. From afar, I saw Jasmine so I waved to her and she smiled.

Me: Still busy?

Jasmine: Nope. Taking a break and gossiping with my colleague, Helen here.

Me: Hi Helen! *Put out my hand for a handshake*

Helen: Hi!

At this time, a passenger pressed for service and Helen went off to deal with it, so I continued chatting with Jasmine.

Me: So Jasmine, can I interest you in a stroll with me down the aisle? I heard the view in business is quite good. *Laughing*

Jasmine: *Burst out laughing* Noooooo, not on the plane!

We started having small talk on some natural disasters that was hit some of the countries recently and other stuff, before I went to the gents and adjourned back to my seat.
Old 11-12-2013, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tales of the Mile High Club

pitching tent
Old 11-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Good start pls continue
Old 11-12-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zfxdx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice start, please continue
Old 11-12-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the encouragement!

...Continued...

I went back to my seat and it was quite uneventful as she was busy and I did not want to annoy Jasmine by being a pest.

Finally, we landed in the airport and I waited for everyone to leave before I engaged in small chat with Jasmine again.

Me: Are you staying GRAND HIYA Hotel as usual for S QUEUE staff?

Jasmine: How did you know! Yes, I am. Why do you ask? Are you asking me out? *Laughing*

Me: I have friends that are stewardesses too. Yes, why not? I have a black tie event tomorrow night. Interested to join me? *Smiles*

Jasmine: But I have nothing to wear...*Pouts*

Me: Let me worry about that. Call or text me! *Smiles* (I handed her my namecard and took off as I did not want to look needy)

I did not gave her a chance to reply. Would Jasmine call or text me? It did not bother me that much as I was not that into her yet. She was not extremely pretty or elegant like some of the stewardess. She looked young like a JC student and was not extremely tall or fair, but she was cute.

I am not sure if I am allowed to link other ppl's pictures but she looks like the gal in the extreme right:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_s5foayyOMj...Hw/s400/k4.jpg

I finally arrived at my hotel downtown, checked in and proceeded to head for the conference. Just before the day ended, my phone beeped.

Jasmine: Hey there, are you done for the day? Wanna grab a drink from our raincheck earlier today?

Me: Sure! I had a busy day and would love a nice dinner and drink. Should I pick you at your hotel? Let me bring you somewhere nice.

Jasmine: Okay, but I need some time to shower and dress up.

Me: No problem! Make sure you put on a cute dress for our first date. Haha

Jasmine: Who said it was a date?

I did not reply and just went up to my room freshen up before hailing a cab to GRAND HIYA Hotel.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 11-12-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Interesting. Should be juicy read.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

...Continued...

I reach the hotel and texted her again.

Me: I am at your hotel lobby. Come down when you are ready.

Jasmine: Huh!? I have not even put on my make-up. You want to come up to Room XXXX?

Me: Okay, but no need to make-up, before and after, no difference! Haha

Jasmine: KNS! Are you sure you want to go down that route?

Ting ting. I took the lift and went up to the room without replying. *Knock Knock* Jasmine opened the door in her lingerie and an open bath robe with a smile.

Me: We have not even had drinks yet and you are seducing me already? Haha.

Jasmine: Your head. Not as if you have never seen gals naked before. Just treat as if I am in a bikini. *Giggle* Come in and be quiet. Helen is taking a nap.

She went back to the washroom and I went to sit on her bed facing Helen, who is taking. She was also in her lingerie, but I could only see her top as she was under the sheets. She was at least a C and looks slightly more matured than Jasmine. She looked so angelic sleeping with her silky black hair flowing down her back.

I was staring so hard, until Jasmine said something to break me out of my thoughts.

Jasmine: I think your saliva is dripping out.

Me: Haha, are you jealous? You can show me yours too. Haha *I was already stirring in my pants*

Jasmine: We will see. Maybe if you treat me well enough, I will give you more than you expect. *Winks at me*

And so we left Helen to her nap and went for dinner.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

...Continued...

I brought Jasmine to a nice restaurant by the river. Fantastic seafood, great wine, a cute companion and a good conversation. What more can I ask for?

Nothing eventful really happened during the first portion of the dinner and we were just enjoying each other's company. The waiters soon cleared our table and we requested to move to another table facing the river to finish our wine.

We were drinking and laughing at each other's jokes, when I sudden felt something rubbing against my leg. I peeped down, saw that Jasmine has kicked off one of her heels and she was running her feet up and down the back of my right leg. I stared at her. She was giggling and made a "Like it?" motion with mouth without actually making a sound.

Damn I always wanted to know how this felt and it was electrifying. I swear I would have exploded from pressure that was building up.

I decided to take some action to reciprocate. I slowly reached for her leg under the table and started to massage the back of her knees. She let out a soft moan and coordinated her leg as my hand moved across her soft tofu-like skin. This time she stared back at me, wide-eye.

Me: I think its time we had desert. What do you think?

Jasmine: Desert?! but I am stuffed.

Me: I am sure you have room for this but lets have it back in your room. *Winks*

I called for the waiter, whispered something to him and settled the bill.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

need to take S QUEUE soon liao...
Old 11-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
strugglefree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

indeed need to find ASS KILL soon.. lol
Old 11-12-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

...Continued...

We got back to the hotel and I asked concierge to send a bottle of wine and wine glasses up to room XXXX.

We reached the room and I was secretly pleased that Helen had gone out. Jasmine went to freshen up again so I asked her to go remove her make-up and put on something comfortable instead, since its her room.

Jasmine: Are you sure? I look horrible without make-up and are you trying to get me to be in my lingerie? Its what I wear to sleep. *Giggling and staring at me at the same time*

Me: Yes, firstly, I think you look better without make-up and secondly, you can not wear 3 layers or not wear at all since its up to you. Haha!

Jasmine: *Giggle* Okay, you are such a naughty boy!

Jasmine hops off to the bathroom. Soon the wine arrives, I pay and tip the bellboy. I open the bottle of wine to breathe a little, while waiting for Jasmine.

Jasmine: I am done! So what are we doing now? *Smiles*

Me: Have some wine and I will give you a massage and we have desert? *Winks* You like what I did just now right?

Jasmine: 讨厌!(Means you are so naughty in english) Are you sure you know what you are doing? If its not up to par, I will not pay. *Pouts*

Jasmine removed her bathrobe and hopped onto her bed in her lingerie. I un-hooked her bra since I did not want it to get oily but there was no resistance anyway.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Action starting soon .....
Old 11-12-2013, 06:13 PM
Samster

...Continued...

I took some body lotion from the bathroom and rubbed it in my hands to warm it and started caressing her back upwards from the butt to the shoulders alternating between hard and soft strokes. She let out a "Mmmm".

After that, I worked a little on her shoulders and neck. As she started to get more relaxed, I went close to her ears, gave it a lick and asked if she was enjoying the massage. She jerked when I did that and let out a moan.

Jasmine: You are so naughty! You must have done this to a million gals before.

I did not reply and continued the massage. Moving on the butt, there are a erogenous point at the bottom of each butt. I lifted up her undies a little to gain access, while taking an opportunity to tug at her pussy which got her to let out a moan again.

I then moved on to the thighs and the lower calves, gently blowing and licking the back of the knees, moving on to the calves, feet and toes making her squirm a little. Soon I moved on to the inner thighs and she was moving her butt up and down in conjunction with my hands as I move closer to her pussy. Oh the anticipation! I was not going to give her the satisfaction. I teased for 10 minutes and asked her to turn over. I could tell she was getting wet from the patch on her undies.

I gently caress her face and gave her a kiss, which she tried to insert her tongue into my mouth and I declined. Tensions were building up for her but I was still cool, although I was stirring in my pants when she turned over. She was probably a B but had gorgeous pink nipples and areola.

I moved on to massage her chest, moving around the areola, underneath the breast but avoiding the nipples at all costs. Jasmine was getting really aroused as her breast become firmer and nipples got erect.

Jasmine: A...h..h.h...please do not torture me with the anticipation. I am dripping wet already.

I kept quiet and moved my hands over her breast to cup them with the nipples in between my fingers. With each squeezing action, Jasmine let out a moan. At this time, my member was already standing at full glory.

I went close to her face and have her a good nibble and lick on her ear again.

Me: This is just the beginning. So are you a paying customer? *Laughs*

Jasmine moved her hands on to my groin out of nowhere and started squeezing. That felt good as it needed attention, but I was not done with Jasmine yet. I snapped out of it and started to work on her again.

Same modus operandi, gently blowing and kissing on her thighs, knees moving down to the feet and toes. I thought she had an orgasm as I was kissing and licking her toes as she had a sudden jerk.

Slowly I moved up to work on her inner thighs again as she moved her butt in tandem with my hands. I decided to remove her undies now as its time.

Last edited by johnsm; 11-12-2013 at 07:34 PM.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

support you bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1