The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Big sexy

Why must the FR be on sponsored girls only ?
Old 17-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!
Re: ��The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)��

Quote:
Why must the FR be on sponsored girls only ?

Yes, why must it be for sponsored gals only? And what do you mean by sponsored? To me, the sponsor would be collecting payment from his gals and this is no difference from advertisers!
Old 17-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ts already know,
advertiser can a sponsor or non sponsor.
only fr of masseuse from the sponsor's thread can
be posted here.
good or bad report. will not be deleted.
Old 17-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think is the matter of fairness to everyone.

They pay, so they should get what have been paid and support must be given as customer service.

The concept is the same as having a meal in a coffeeshop or restaurant.

No outside food allowed when you visited those place.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-04-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
this objective mainly for ppl write bad report, will not be deleted.
will advertisers n clones come here write bad report also?
How can you tell the difference of a good and bad report ? Sometimes good report can also be a paid fr /mr . A bad report can be someone who is truly dissatisfied with the level of service or written by a competitor to sabo the shop .
Old 17-04-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
let's just say a wise business person should and will always find ways to outshine his rivals..
Sir this post is only partly correct . A wise business person would provide a good and reliable product and or service to start with . If the product or service is good naturally customers would help you to spread the word and also be a repeat customer . A good product or service will also help you to save a lot of advertising expenses . Looks like this thread is becoming another thread for someone to advertise their shop .
Old 17-04-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I think is the matter of fairness to everyone.

They pay, so they should get what have been paid and support must be given as customer service.

The concept is the same as having a meal in a coffeeshop or restaurant.

No outside food allowed when you visited those place.

At the end of the day customer is always right . If the food is lousy I am sure the customer would go elsewhere to eat .
Old 17-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

fr of gals svc, from sponsor thread.
Old 17-04-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

basically any bad FR on sponsored girls will be deem as competitor or clone trying to tarnish their reputation.

Just look at some of the poster here..you can easily tell they are okt runner. Period.

Then again , suckers are born every second and gullible and innocent beware
Old 17-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Jenny of YE ZI some 1 year ago and her massage is strong yet soothing. Her work attitude (+ her colleagues) have been honesty good from day 1. Economy rate clean massage @ $50 per hr. Her winning smile put me to ease. Recommended for bros who just need a restive good massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Jenny sure has a lot of supporters here in SBF...

Yet to try Aileen though...
Old 17-04-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1758 / Power: 16
alphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant futurealphina has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphina View Post
So this yezi spa got special not.

Not convenient pls pm me also can.
No replies no pm. Sibei song.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoot View Post
How can you tell the difference of a good and bad report ? Sometimes good report can also be a paid fr /mr . A bad report can be someone who is truly dissatisfied with the level of service or written by a competitor to sabo the shop .
had to ignore those extreme cases.
if not nothing is being done.
no idea at all.
Old 18-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastfoot View Post
At the end of the day customer is always right . If the food is lousy I am sure the customer would go elsewhere to eat .
Yes , must also be reasonably right. Because Singaporean too pamper Liao.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 18-04-2017, 09:43 AM
Veteran Samster

Another problem that arise is not alot want to post fr.

Reason is because many rival will take real fr as fake and fake fr as real.

This is result in real chiongster getting piss and just lurk around here only.

Old 18-04-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAFFRONnation View Post
I tried Jenny of YE ZI some 1 year ago and her massage is strong yet soothing. Her work attitude (+ her colleagues) have been honesty good from day 1. Economy rate clean massage @ $50 per hr. Her winning smile put me to ease. Recommended for bros who just need a restive good massage
You are really not shy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1