The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: Innocently Depraved

Ts, will the story include what happens during the 2 weeks?
Old 03-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
222Neymar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support n camping!
Old 05-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
KimJongAng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, more updates please ..
Old 05-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
SpanishSply deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS
Old 05-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Skitier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, please continue TS
Old 09-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
blackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblackmole is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hope TS comes back soon with update .
Old 09-10-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
sabur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmole View Post
I hope TS comes back soon with update .
Hoping too .
Old 12-11-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Brogary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This story is good... sadly ts has disappeared... hope he can come back and continue the story man...
Old 12-11-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
bruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story!
Old 24-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Author's note: Sorry ya. Got lazy.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning, I woke up late again to an empty house. Both cars were gone as both mum and dad have gone to work. I couldn’t sit still, not with my mind going through last night’s events over and over again.

In the end, I resigned myself to surfing the web absent-mindedly on my phone while I awaited mum’s call.

I was on facebook when someone messaged me on the messenger. It was Winston. My big bro.

No, Winston is not my blood brother. He’s the leader of the gang of friends I ran with in secondary school. He’s about two years older than me and never went to university. After secondary school he went straight to the working world. He’s the coolest guy I ever met.

I chatted with him over facebook.

Winston: Heard you and Tommy are back.

Me: Yup. A few weeks already.

Winston: Walau, never even come and say hi.

Me: I figured everyone was occupied. Why? Anyone else came back?

Winston: Got a few. Alicia, of course. Jon and Chelsea is back too. Also, Patrick, Brian, Stella, and Thomas. I think that’s it.

Me: Sweet. You guys planning anything?

Winston: Thinking about it. How about tonight we go yamcha?

Me: Sure. You want me to tell Tommy?

Winston: Oh, you didn’t know? Tommy’s outstation.

Me: He never told me.

Winston: Yeah, he went to a family reunion or something. I’ll let the others know and message you the time. We’ll go to the usual place.

Me: Okay. Can’t wait.

At that moment mum called my phone. I immediately accepted it.

“Hello?”

“Mummy’s on the way back to pick you up,” Mum said brightly.

“Okay mum. I’m ready,” I replied.

Boy was I ever.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 24-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Samster

Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mum picked me up in the BMW. I can’t help but check her out when I climbed on board. Mum was wearing a one piece low-cut tight black dress and a blue blazer. She’s always been one to dress modestly to work. This is a new look for her.

“What would you like for lunch? Mummy’s treat,” Mum said.

“McD’s” I said.

Mom frowned at me.

“Er... Mamak?” I said

“Papa Rich then.” Mum said.

“Close enough,” I replied with a shrug.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had nasi lemak with a large side of rendang chicken. Mum had laksa. I devoured everything without really savoring anything. I was only interested in dessert.

Mum watched me impishly out of the corner of her eyes as if she knew what was going through my mind. She slurped her noodles slowly. Licking her lips often.

I was growing crazy just watching her eat.

Finally, mum pushed away her bowl and dabbed her lips with a paper towel.

“Um, so... To the pharmacy next?” I asked, my heart racing.

Mum smiled demurely. She picked up her handbag and dug around inside. “Catch,” she said, then tossed something across the table at me.

I fumbled the catch and nearly dropped it. Once I caught it properly between my hands I glanced at it. It was a tube of Durex Play.

I stared at it, then back at her.

“Whenever you want,” Mum said, smiling. She then got up to pay the bill.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 24-11-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
poommeepok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thanks!
Old 24-11-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
LimMerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here....
Old 25-11-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After mum settled the bill, we went back to the car. We were driving home in our BMW SUV when I spied a parking building outside the window. An idea popped into my head.

“Mummy, let’s do it there,” I pointed.

fifteen minutes later, we pulled into a parking space on the fifth floor in a packed but secluded corner of the building overlooking the street.

Leaving the engine running and the air conditioners on, mum unlatched her seatbelt, climbed to kneel on her seat and bent over on all fours across to me, her face perfectly in position over my crotch. As I nervously freed myself from my seatbelt, mum was already pushing down my shorts. I raised my butt and helped pushed my shorts and boxers down to my knees. I immediately felt mum’s warm, soft, fingers, wrap around my dick. Seconds later, her hot, wet, lips enveloped my tip.

“Oh mum!” I gasped.

“What a naughty cock you have Barry,” Mum said coyly, blowing hot air on my excited cock, “Reacting this way to your own mother.”

“That’s cos you’re so beautiful, mum,” I croaked.

“Mmmm... So sweet. I guess I have no other choice but to reward your honesty.”

Mum’s lips enveloped my tip again and worked their way down my shaft. I was in heaven. I placed my left hand on mum’s head, feeling it bob up and down as she skillfully stimulated my cock. My other hand slid down her back across the car until I could touch her ass.

Like clockwork, one of mum’s hands reached down to the hem of her knee-length tight black dress and pulled up her elastic skirt, flipping it over her shapely butt and giving me access to her supple, hot, flesh. Mum was wearing white lace panties, baring plenty of her toned, milky-white ass cheeks. If someone were to walk past the driver seat window at this moment...

Well, if it was me, I would have blown a load at the sight.

Mum sucked me playfully, with the usual loving touch. I found myself peaking pretty quickly.

“Mum... Uhhh... Oh God. Wait, mum, not yet,” I moaned.

Mum immediately lifted her head and licked her lips. “Ready for the main course?” She asked with a wicked smile.

“Y-yeah mum. Just let me calm down a little.”

“Where’s the lube?”

I bent over to reach for the lube in my shorts’ pocket. Mum lifted one hand before me. “Squeeze some here,” she said.

I gave her a generous dollop on the tips of her fingers. Mum withdrew to sit back on the driver’s seat. She leaned back and raised her sexy legs over the steering wheel. I watched on in awe as she smeared up her right hand fingers, then slipped them between her legs, under her panties, going all the way under her. She lifted her butt a little until she found her target and started lubing up her asshole in front of me.

Looks like the yoga classes she attends religiously three times a week wasn’t for nothing after all.

I myself squeezed some lube onto my palm and started slicking up my hard cock.

Still fingering her ass in that incredible pose, mum grinned mischievously at me. “We don’t have much space,” she said.

“I-In the backseat c-can right?” I stammered.

Mum, lowered her legs, sat up straight and checked the outer vicinity of the car. Then, without warning, she opened the front door, and stepped outside with her skirt still bunched up around her waist and her white lacy panties on full display. She closed the door and opened the one to the passenger seat behind before sliding into backseat and closing it again.

I stared at her agape. I don’t know why, but the four and a half seconds that my beautiful mum was out of the car in public with her sexy panties on full display made my heart leap. It was the most erotic experience I ever had.

Damn. This better not awaken any weird dormant kink in me.

I myself wasn’t as daring. I quickly pulled up my shorts and boxers over my lubed up cock, exited the front seat and joined mum in the back.

Biting her lip mischieviously, mum laid down across the leather seats, her head propped up by the door and her slender, shapely, legs raised before me. She reached down and started stripping her panties, sliding them upwards along her sculpted thighs, baring her pink, bald pussy at me. Mum’s legs raised back until she could hug her knees to her chest, revealing her rosy, lubed asshole to me at the same time.

My mind short-circuited for a second there. Too much stimulation in a single moment.

“Careful hor,” Mum said. “Don’t put it where you’re not supposed to.

As if she didn’t trust me, one of her hand slipped between her thighs and covered her gorgeous pink pussy.

That kind of helped reboot my overloaded brain. I quickly kicked off my bottoms and positioned myself on top of her, my throbing dick nestling against her tight hole.

“I love you mum!” I exclaimed before I made the first push down the path of no return.

On this day, I fucked my mum.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 25-11-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Despite the air conditioner being on full blast, We were sweating. Sounds of our heavy breathing filled the car, adding to the steaminess.

Bit by bit, I entered her, finally reached balls deep inside my mother’s ass.

God, she was tight, and so very hot. I gritted my teeth, trying not to succumb prematurely.

Mum’s eyes were closed. She breathed slow and deeply, biting her lip sexily.

As soon as I felt I could handle it, I pulled out a little, then pushed in again. Pulled out more, slide in all. Rinse and repeat.

I fucked mum’s sexy ass.

Mum started to moan. “Mmm... Ah... Ahh... Mhh.. Ah...”

I couldn’t bring myself to even groan right now, afraid of losing control.

After a long and slow steamy fuck, I finally pulled out without cumming.

Mum looked up at me, panting. “You can cum in me, dear,” she whispered.

“I want to make it last mum,” I replied.

She smiled. “Don’t be silly,” she said. “You can have me anytime and anywhere you like now.” She reached down and spread one side of her supple, white, asscheek. “Hurry and cum here.”

“God, mum...” I groaned.

Before I even made up my mind, my body had already moved back into position. My cock quickly found its target again and sank back into the tight, slippery, hotness until my pubes were mashed against mum’s smooth, soft ass.

“Ohhh... You’re such a big boy, Barry,” Mum said, panting hard. “Ugh, you feel good. Ugh... So good.”

“You feel incredible, mum,” I replied as I started fucking her ass again.

“Argh... Ahh... You’re making mummy go crazy... That’s it, Barry. More...”

My excitement and arousal grew. I fucked her harder, our damp skin slapping delightfully against each other.

“Ah! Ah! Ah! Yes, Barry! Yes! Like that. Ah! So good. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!”

“Oh mum! Oh mum!”

“You own this ass now darling,” mum gasped huskily, “It’s yours. Ah! Ah! Ah! Take it. Not even daddy has ever known it. Ohhh darling!”

“My God mum!!!!”

“Ah! You’re making mummy cum! Give it to mummy, Barry! Make mummy cum! Oh, yes, make mummy cum!”

I went wild and started pounding that tight, slutty asshole of hers as hard as I can. All the while, mum was moaning and encouraging me like crazy. The car must have been bouncing pretty wildly, but that was the farthest worry from our minds right now.

“Yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming Barry, yes!” Mum squealed and suddenly tensed up. I felt her ass contract around me, as if milking my cock. Her pussy convulsed and squirted a little.

“Mum! Fuuuuuuuuck!” I yelled as the yield in my own balls gushed forth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1