The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagable?

What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagable?

To be honest, its quite a total loss. Mind went blank. How you guys deal with the aftermath?

Seem like divorced is never going to be peaceful...
Old 11-01-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post

To be honest, its quite a total loss. Mind went blank. How you guys deal with the aftermath?

There is no easy way to deal with it, you just have to see through it till its settled. Having a channel for the energy and vent frustration helps. Whoring helps. Married or divorce, life goes on...
Old 11-01-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

TS,
Read some of your posts. Kinda sad. Move on and live for your kids ba
Old 12-01-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Divorce la.....if not u be suffering like in living hell.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It may be inevitable; but take it positively.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro TS, read my story if you haven't done so.... hopefully can help.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=676342
Old 13-01-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Bro TS, read my story if you haven't done so.... hopefully can help.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=676342
Your story did not inspire me but rather reminded me of the pain i endured. My ex wife believes it is her rightg to fuck around and keep her options open even after marriage. She cannot accept infidelity on my part but yet she feels it is ok for her. Her beliefs in the womens charter empowers her to brandish her double standards. I was suicidal for a long time until someone introduced me to sammyboyforum.

Eventually she found another man again quite expectedly and demanded a divorce with a lot of money. I negotiated and cut my losses. Divorced and walked out of the torturing marriage. I have remarried but this time to another girl of different background. She treated me very well and with respect. But my attitude towards marriage has forever been changed. Fidelity seems like a liability instead.

The women's charter is very damaging and ruin lives.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

I cannot say much but I experience the betrayal part at different stages of life. May you find peace.

Now whenever I get into a new relationship is like....

https://www.facebook.com/Anowa/videos/10156438374029893

https://www.facebook.com/Anowa/video...6438374029893/

Last edited by swiftrunner; 15-01-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I felt relieved when my papers were done. Since after counseling and nothing changed, why live life being unhappy? Married or divorced, life goes on. My son stays with me and we are all happier. But I am opp. My ex demanded a bigger share of the matrimonial home and I was too tired to fight. His child maintenance is below $300 and I have to work hard for the sake of my child. Not all marriages are meant to last forever. Life is such. Embrace it n be happy.
Old 19-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
POP69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better then now then keep dragging on n prolong the pain. Mine after drag n fight in court for 4 long years before both of us sign the paper.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Initially? Despair. Subsequently? At peace - because I knew I gave it my best shot and if it didn't work out, there was nothing I could do about it anyway.

To the depressed bros out there, you only got one life man. You might miss the next train while moping around. Don't give up on yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who would?

Simple mantra that got me past my worst days:

Don't like it? Change it.
Can't change it? Lean to accept it.

Good luck!
Old 22-01-2018, 04:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

in singapore once you get married you basically hand your balls over to her
thats the way the woman charter works....
lawyers have weighed in on this issue, essentially the legal advice is dun get married
that being said, if really cannot salvage, try to end amicably lor, if divorce get good lawyers
Old 24-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
in singapore once you get married you basically hand your balls over to her
thats the way the woman charter works....
lawyers have weighed in on this issue, essentially the legal advice is dun get married
that being said, if really cannot salvage, try to end amicably lor, if divorce get good lawyers
Some lawyers themselves have been screwed by the Women's Charter too.
Even though they know the law inside out..... but were still unable to extricate themselves from the tentacles of the horrible Women's Charter.

So the best solution and wisest thing to do is never to get married in Singapore.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

sigh regret regret regret
Old 28-01-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Some lawyers themselves have been screwed by the Women's Charter too.
Even though they know the law inside out..... but were still unable to extricate themselves from the tentacles of the horrible Women's Charter.

So the best solution and wisest thing to do is never to get married in Singapore.
Actually the wisest thing is to realize the W.C. exists so that you are compelled to make your marriage work. So don't fuxk it up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1