The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
is that place worth going to now? havent been back there for ages.
How about Glow?
Hi Bro,

Can you elaborate about any other Joints , I heard Got new Joint in NANA that mixes the G club coyote concepts with the more traditional AGG bar dancers.

cheers!

Any bros has a Place that they need checking out on , next saturday the 4th I be solo due to last minute schedule changes on the part of my travel companions.

List out any good joints ( G club , Disco , AGG) that a solo player can go.
Old 28-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
When it comes to gals, u play to score too!!!
wah, everyone @ home huh? so guai....
Old 28-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post
Hi Bro,

Can you elaborate about any other Joints , I heard Got new Joint in NANA that mixes the G club coyote concepts with the more traditional AGG bar dancers.

cheers!

Any bros has a Place that they need checking out on , next saturday the 4th I be solo due to last minute schedule changes on the part of my travel companions.

List out any good joints ( G club , Disco , AGG) that a solo player can go.
u still need any further introduction meh?
Old 28-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Samster

theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Yeah-- saving up for next week.

Weather also plays a part. stay home for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry
u still need any further introduction meh?
Aiyah I long time no go BKK , plus I usually stick to one area one, Less diversify

Somemore BKK so BIG unlike Singapore.
Old 29-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Seems I was only 1 (again) at Ibarr 2nite. Rest gin gang play truant.. only saw JWNY for awhile, and Nyquist (excuse bad spell). Meant to chill out in my bermudas (getaway from OC mah), but kns, btl chivas evaporated the very fast.. down our throats. Ibarr could do with more buz.. Looking for my real thai fix from 8/8
Old 29-07-2007, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi Bro,

cheers!

ok bro just for you. the 1 you are refering to is Shakerz Coyote bar, located behind Nana Plaza.
It's at the top of an unmarked staircase outside Sukhimvit Soi 4’s Swan 1 Pool Bar. Head up Soi 4, past Nana Plaza, and look for the Swan Bar on your left at the junction with the back-road leading to Soi 6 - it’s on the corner.

it's basically a agogo bar + a coyote bar, the coyotes rotate between songs with the agogo girls.

1 drawback: you cant barfine the girl until towards closing time. guess the management wans the girls around to perfrom for the crowd.
Old 29-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok bro just for you. the 1 you are refering to is Shakerz Coyote bar, located behind Nana Plaza.
It's at the top of an unmarked staircase outside Sukhimvit Soi 4’s Swan 1 Pool Bar. Head up Soi 4, past Nana Plaza, and look for the Swan Bar on your left at the junction with the back-road leading to Soi 6 - it’s on the corner.

it's basically a agogo bar + a coyote bar, the coyotes rotate between songs with the agogo girls.

1 drawback: you cant barfine the girl until towards closing time. guess the management wans the girls around to perfrom for the crowd.
Thanks Mate!

Willl post FR when I visit ,next week

BTW do u know what is the average damage Like , there?

cheers
Old 29-07-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Seems I was only 1 (again) at Ibarr 2nite. Rest gin gang play truant.. only saw JWNY for awhile, and Nyquist (excuse bad spell). Meant to chill out in my bermudas (getaway from OC mah), but kns, btl chivas evaporated the very fast.. down our throats. Ibarr could do with more buz..Looking for my real thai fix from 8/8
Bro, u can always jio us to go along...

Quote:

Thks fir sharing Bro. But dun think I can go there for my coming trip...
Old 29-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks Mate!

Willl post FR when I visit ,next week

BTW do u know what is the average damage Like , there?

cheers

I can't remember already but i think the drinks are 100thb. barfine and ST/LT im not sure becuz i didnt engage in that.

you need to open your eyes when u look forit though. walk in Soi nana, after nana plaza, it's somewhere in the intersection btwn Soi Nana and SOi 6. Once u see Swan 1 Bar, it's upstairs.
Old 29-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Seems I was only 1 (again) at Ibarr 2nite. Rest gin gang play truant.. only saw JWNY for awhile, and Nyquist (excuse bad spell). Meant to chill out in my bermudas (getaway from OC mah), but kns, btl chivas evaporated the very fast.. down our throats. Ibarr could do with more buz.. Looking for my real thai fix from 8/8
Nice meeting u bro..

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 29-07-2007, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trying to follow the footsteps of Bro JWNY into retirement......
Old 29-07-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 22
senilespikey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wao, seems lie many experience bros here who really knows BKK inside out.

will be there on the 1st to 4th Aug , going with 2 guy frens who didnt the the beautiful world of cheonging in bkk. now i'm tasked to bring them around to satisfy their "thirst". i had only been to certain clubs. RCA SLim and Route 66 is normal club, Claudia and Florence comes with the Coyotes; agogo joints in Patpong and Nana plaza.

any bros with recommendation (usdt from fren now Santika is the "in" place).

dont wana bring them to the wrong unhappening place on their virgin trip...

thks in advance for any help/advice.
Old 29-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Trying to follow the footsteps of Bro JWNY into retirement......
Following JWNY is not retirement.

U gotta follow East Pipper if u mean wat u said...
Old 30-07-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

senilespikey, you might want to check out Inch at Rachata, the train station is thailand cultural center. Inch is right behind esplande(not our sg esplande). There are 3 disco there, inch, baryantree and one new place, cannot rem the name. the lady crowd there is for local sty thai, not working girls. if you can't speak a little thai, the chance of picking 1 up is like zero. chicken and duck.
But i like the music r & b at inch while at baryantree, they play r & b(but i find soso) and at after 2-3am, they play trance/techno and have the salam stick for clubbers to dance with.

btw, any samster here whom I met at inch on saturday night. You talk to my girl and she looks confuse what you trying to tell her then you talk to me and thought I am thai. haha. didn't catch yr name as u all was in the hurry back to hotel for action.
You give me a table of mixers. thanks. save my cash that night. let me know who you are.
Old 30-07-2007, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can't remember already but i think the drinks are 100thb. barfine and ST/LT im not sure becuz i didnt engage in that.

you need to open your eyes when u look forit though. walk in Soi nana, after nana plaza, it's somewhere in the intersection btwn Soi Nana and SOi 6. Once u see Swan 1 Bar, it's upstairs.

thanks bro..

Btw thank you for your other reccomendations on NANA plaza.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread