The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Got maid from vietnam meh????
Never heard of that before....maybe specially hired for fellow Vietnamese family.
Old 16-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 13
jrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud of

Recently got to know this horny maid online and after few days of communicating, she was very open to sending her photos and already has a few skype session of her masturbating. She is a very horny and busty woman who always has discharge whenever she masturbate.

Finally got to meet her last week for some petting and BJ. She seems to be quite good at it and because of the time, she say she could do it even better next time. Damn.. high.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ninjaball123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finally got a chance to meet an indo maid, 27 yo. pretty look abit like chinese
slim but already had a 8 yo child in indo. quite busty. single mum.

first time meet below her flat, can french abit and hold hands and hug...arranging for second session. did not ask for money at all.

wanted to meet today but too bad childcare centre closed so can't meet...thinking of naughty stuff during videochat...she seems shy but did not declined...

so for experienced samsters, what are the things to look out for?

she already know i got OC but does not mind at all.
Old 17-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjaball123 View Post

so for experienced samsters, what are the things to look out
So far most indo maid is the best ,of course there are some black sheep. nowsaday i find tt most pinay maid like to ask for topup first.

If you refer bk most samsters mentioned indo maid hard to get but once got it they are very faithful n loyal. treat them nice dun MIA.
Old 18-07-2013, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

long time never go for maid hunting liao... however, recently discovered a gd place for hunting maid too, at least to me....

this few weeks.... had been going to hospital (1 week about 2 times) to visit a relative.. hmmm... for these 3 weeks, manage to get about 4 maids ctc including today afternoon indon maid..

so far only SMS-ing as quite busy with work n weekends was taken up by OC ... all normal normal only, mayb no luck like some bros here able to hook up with v chio one... but to me ok liao... especially today afternoon indon maid... though she not pretty, but she had a clean face no pimples at all, front abit small but slim.. most impt is her smile.. so attractive hehe.. hopefully something gd can come out with it...
Old 18-07-2013, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi all bro,just to check.
if the maid don't have working permit,where do u bring them to bonk?
Old 18-07-2013, 07:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Nowdays filipino likes to rip u off.
Old 19-07-2013, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
long time never go for maid hunting liao... however, recently discovered a gd place for hunting maid too, at least to me....

this few weeks.... had been going to hospital (1 week about 2 times) to visit a relative.. hmmm... for these 3 weeks, manage to get about 4 maids ctc including today afternoon indon maid..

so far only SMS-ing as quite busy with work n weekends was taken up by OC ... all normal normal only, mayb no luck like some bros here able to hook up with v chio one... but to me ok liao... especially today afternoon indon maid... though she not pretty, but she had a clean face no pimples at all, front abit small but slim.. most impt is her smile.. so attractive hehe.. hopefully something gd can come out with it...
Bro. Household maid still the best to chat and sms and fish..why? they have a lot of free time in between during daytime to fun chat with you. If you go to hospital or commercial place for those phino working lady...daytime they are busy on work..where got time to whatapps or viber....so they love whatapps and viber from employer house...cos it is free for them to sms or chat....sure got good response
Old 19-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro. Household maid still the best to chat and sms and fish..why? they have a lot of free time in between during daytime to fun chat with you. If you go to hospital or commercial place for those phino working lady...daytime they are busy on work..where got time to whatapps or viber....so they love whatapps and viber from employer house...cos it is free for them to sms or chat....sure got good response
Interesting thot....
Old 19-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 13
jrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud ofjrphotography has much to be proud of

weird leh.. i only have been getting fillipino maid all the time online.. screwed a few of them le. Must say they are really horny... Is indo one good? haha
Old 19-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post

Agreed with u.. those i refer is household maid.. they accompanied thier 'ah gong' or 'ah ma' for medical check up.. usually signal will b send signal out when in lift, in canteen, some walkway.. me still not pro enough to tackle the working lady...

1 pt i never think of is the whatapp n viber cause i using a v old type hp for cheonging purpose.. cheap to discard n easy to conceal...
Old 22-07-2013, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
slobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslobad_samuro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

means i must visit the poly clinic and hospital soon! :P

BJ
1 local

FJ
1 pinoy

Wishlist
Twins, Jap, Koreans, Ang Mos, Many more!

Sorry if i forget to up you, just leave me a pm!
Old 22-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -330 / Power: 0
PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W PowerTAN_P_W
Cool Re: Screwing maids

Power Tan has always enjoyed reading this thread with amusement with my cute and pretty ladyboy FB lying by my side and staring at my dick with her eager eyes.

Such is the life of a man with the 'seh'.

Rgds,
Ah Wee
Old 22-07-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slobad_samuro View Post
means i must visit the poly clinic and hospital soon! :P

well... gd luck n remember to update here wor
Old 23-07-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrphotography View Post
weird leh.. i only have been getting fillipino maid all the time online.. screwed a few of them le. Must say they are really horny... Is indo one good? haha
dont knw abt indo ones but recently added a indo maid on wechat and she told me her indo family got urgent problems asked me can help lend her few hundred dollars i LOL and immediately blocked her on wechat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1