The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
..i find that indo cewe are very filial and love their family....they will become ayam, just to support them...this is very rare in the developed countries...
we, cheongers, in a way help them, of course, they help us calm our brothers too...hehe!!! so sometimes, a nasty cewe..just bear with it and give a little money and ask them to leave....their lives are not easy !!!.
Always try to be compassionate whenever we can.

Its never easy for these WLs to be happy but as the lady in the video mentioned that she has to be happy for THE customers for no customers will book a sad and forlorn cewe

Despise only are the taxi supirs who gets a big komission on the bookings despite just driving tamus to the joint wherelse the cewe have to spend the whole 24 hrs to sextify their tamus

Be it good if the tamu is nice what happens if the tamu are nasty obviously she has to make reasons to leave.

Be wise when being compassionate -
Old 05-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks lextaxy for your valuable info on driving licence..can you tell me where is the provincial traffic police hq in batam....i want to get my licence endosed....i only know in bali, police just let you go if you show them the IDP..this is because bule (westerners) there fark loud and clear to them...hehe!!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
seventy7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseventy7 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
If looking to book ceweks, please avoid resorts as they are most probably located in places far away from town. Not to say that you can't stay resort and bring your booked cewek there, the return trip will be a nightmare for the cewek if you don't give a bit more tips to cover her taxi back to joint. Harris resort is very out of the way, Harris hotel, on the other hand, is just opposite batam centre ferry terminal. But it's expensive at about 400k plus rp.

For cheap hotel and convenient to book cewek, I always recommend Lovina Inn. Just imagine Hotel 81 but at 40% of H81's price. Be sure to book the Nagoya branch though as there's another older branch at Penuin area.

HTH.
Thanx bro...will look thru it..btw i notice that their club(or disco) is not like ours...as in the music n all...they play song remix to their dangdut culture...as much as i like it...i prefer RnB song just like our zouk or dblO..are they any club like this? would like to go one of the nights there...tanx broo..
Old 05-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by seventy7

Thanx bro...will look thru it..btw i notice that their club(or disco) is not like ours...as in the music n all...they play song remix to their dangdut culture...as much as i like it...i prefer RnB song just like our zouk or dblO..are they any club like this? would like to go one of the nights there...tanx broo..
Oh... This I can't help you... I go Batam only visit the temples, churches and orphanage.. KTVs and clubbing is so sinful....zzeh zzeh zzeh...

Joking nia hor.. No offence huh...

If you happen to read my reply to another bro, I did mention that ktv and clubbing scene in batam is not my cup of tea. Even in Sg, I also don't cheong places like zouk, butterfac, st James lah.. I only go these place to look for customers nia. So really can't help you here. Sorrie.. I very homely one. Once reach batam, go pick up my cewek (normally prebooked) and proceed to hotel to 做我们爱做的事... :-)

Huat Ah!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Best disco in Batam is Pasifik disco only if you're in loud headbanging Indo house musik

Read back few pages Pak posted a few youtube Pasifik disco shows - page 1148
Old 05-05-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1
Cantik & Mantab

Fuck man... Just had a look at this clip... This cewek totally remind me of my ex from one of the joint... Pretty, deadly gfe, petite body but gigantic boobs!!! I still miss her now....

Her favorite song...

Huat Ah!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cunter is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi to all the lao jiao who cheong batam... I am going batam on the 11th- 13th May.. Basically i and 2 frends are going there to have a short gateaway.. Anyway to book chicks to acc us and where are the places of interest to club party and have fun. Is there go kart or wat activities can we do there. btw i am staying at Harris resort. Kindly pm me.. Esp if u got taxi driver to recommend too.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunter
Hi to all the lao jiao who cheong batam... I am going batam on the 11th- 13th May.. Basically i and 2 frends are going there to have a short gateaway.. Anyway to book chicks to acc us and where are the places of interest to club party and have fun. Is there go kart or wat activities can we do there. btw i am staying at Harris resort. Kindly pm me.. Esp if u got taxi driver to recommend too.
Click Here For Full Info To Book Ceweks & Have Fun In Batam

Huat Ah!!!
Old 05-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

going to pasifik next weekend.. hehe

Indo don't like plain RnB la, they like dugem/dangdut remix into their music.
Frankly if you just go there and drink and goyang only.. alcohol helps alot with music preference.. lol

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 06-05-2012, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
thanks lextaxy for your valuable info on driving licence..can you tell me where is the provincial traffic police hq in batam....i want to get my licence endosed....i only know in bali, police just let you go if you show them the IDP..this is because bule (westerners) there fark loud and clear to them...hehe!!!!
The Address:
Polresta Barelang - Baloi Satpam Jl. Jendral Sudirman No. 4 Batam Indonesia,
Tel : (0778) 458330 Fax : (0778) 456763

The Procedure...
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wxxntj2Z8w...N+SIM+BARU.jpg
Persyaratan pengurusan SIM Internasional (PS.231 PP 44/93)

to bring:
a. Salinan Surat Ijin Mengemudi yang dimiliki.(Our DP or IDL)
b. KTP.(ID)
c. Pasport.
d. Foto B/W ukuran 4 x 6 = 5 lembar.(untuk pria = berdasi(tie)
e. Mengajukan permohonan ke IMI.(just another form to fill up....)

and of course last but not least.... the fees...rp250000 for 6months..(pls correct me if im wrong)...

there u have bro and all cheongsters....the ' guide to getting your driving permits in batam' and only for batam.cos other places in indo may require u to register all over again...
Old 06-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hornyboy1234567 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi any bro here can give me some advice about where to go in batam e.g ktv which 1 is better or good to go and any bros here got driver to intro?
Old 06-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Samster

Old 06-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunter View Post
. Esp if u got taxi driver to recommend too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy1234567 View Post
any bros here got driver to intro?
Taxi supirs (driver) are aplenty outside all ferry terminals

All taxi supirs will get a slice of komission from your bookings

Best to tip your cewe (gal) rather than give it to the supir

Bargain in RP whenever you take any taxis
Old 06-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoinKING View Post
going to pasifik next weekend.. hehe

Indo don't like plain RnB la, they like dugem/dangdut remix into their music.
Frankly if you just go there and drink and goyang only.. alcohol helps alot with music preference.. lol
Pasifik is a great choice . And yes it take more than alkohol to enjoy in Pasifik disco

Fun starts when the Pasifik dancers come out at 1 am (W.I.B) onwards
Old 06-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 18
lbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlbee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlbee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Nice clip bro. keep it up...... cheer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread