The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
krafol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Damn good story, nice share and tks TS.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
flyqantas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done TS. Hope to have new story coming.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

While she gets comfortable, I swung my arm over her pulling her closer to me. With the other hand feeling up her arm, I looked through the side of my eye to ensure the other few passengers are keeping themselves busy with their 低头族 trend. My hand moved to her tummy, haha sorta a fetish of mine and also my way of giving the BBWs tummy is not a problem, I slowly feel up from her tummy to her right breast's bottom area.

Can feel her bra is not really the soft material type, by this time she had already closed her eyes seemingly enjoying the moment. On seeing that she's enjoying the moment, I took it as an invite, instead of feeling on the outside, the roaming hand instinctly tug out her top from her tight skirt and found the entrance into her top. Did not see any rejection while tugging out, I know that getting into her skirt is a matter of time. But question is when, how and with who. My first gal was in my mind when I was planning this.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
getyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro houguy - tks for excellent story. Hope to read next updates.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Bahai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, support for more
Old 09-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
pinkhound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!!
Old 09-09-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
theoperatorr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camp camp camp
Old 09-09-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Hand went in and landed on her tummy first. She is not slim either, but well, suits me. Never liked slim gals. Slowly ventured upwards, luckily she had a considerbly large bag, which hid the action well and with her laying towards me, progress were made alot simplier. Going further up, managed to reached her bra.

As we were on bus, alot of motions were restricted. Only managed to roam outside, a B to C cupper. Took out the roaming hand, and moved southwards towards her thigh. She auto adjusted herself allowing me to push her skirt upwards abit so that I can reach her inner thigh. Circling my finger around the inner thigh area, and managed to get my finger tip to reach her forbidden area. Tickled her there sensually, she twitched abit to that tickling.

Enjoyable time flies, soon, we were 3 stops from her drop. Stopped all action, allowing her to adjust what was unadjusted. Told her I will walk her to her place, she rejected initially, after some coaxing she gave in.

Ding dong... We alighted at her stop.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 14
bernet is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbernet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Working on a BBW (3). We're on topic of staycation, and it's funny that she say she's scared that I overdo aka 乱摸 😛. Well, a bit interesting that one is already willing to staycation alone with a guy and expect nothing will happen? Hmmm.

Bros, any good economical staycation to recommend?
Don't tell me same bbw. Told me go BKK with her cos use needs a holidays badly. But have to pay own cost...siow...never move on.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernet View Post
Don't tell me same bbw. Told me go BKK with her cos use needs a holidays badly. But have to pay own cost...siow...never move on.
Same or different just enjoy bro...

It's all just about commitment-less companionship or fuck ain't it.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

We alighted at her stop. Offered to carry her bag for her as we walked, tried to exercise the gentlemen strategy. Letting her take the lead, while we chat as we walk, my eyes were scanning like a radar at the surrounding. A slight distance down, saw something like a park, act blur and commented nice surrounding and have a park beautifying the place.

She mentioned that she seldom comes around at this timing, so I suggested let's go for a stroll in the park if she's not in a rush to go home. She did not reject and so I took it as a yes, reversed the role, I led her towards the park. On reaching, well, it wasn't too big a park, so we started our slow stroll. After awhile, I tried my luck and reached out to hold her hand. Interestingly, for someone whom I chatted kinky topic with, she actually was shy. She looked down when I held her hand, and perfect, just the type I like.

As we walked, I finally found a bench with no flood light overhead. Proposed to sit down awhile for a rest. We took our seat, I reached across her waist and pulled her closer with no rejection.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

WIP maid. Target, remove the black obstacle

Old 17-09-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

In the park where the light from the nearest light post is some distance away, as I reached around her waist, she rested her head on my shoulder. Smell of her perfume filled my nose, simply love it. Looked down towards her, used my other free hand and flicked her hair around her ear. Moved in and blew some air into her ear, this sure stir her abit as I felt her shivered abit. After the air blowing, moved in and kissed her ear, licked it, slowly progress down to kissing her on her cheek, and finalky adjusted her head to go in for the tongue conquerment.

Within a short moment, tongues met fighting one another. Hand also begin to roam. Her hand did not stay idle, she automatically moved it to the already hardened second mate. She sensually cup it on the outside, and in a short moment, she proceed to unbuckle my belt, pants clip and finally sliding down the zip. These allow second mate to have more free space, where her hands went into my underwear stroking the already hard mate.
Old 17-09-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fracas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, waiting for more!
Old 22-09-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

As she stroke, she stopped the tongue fight and whispered "so big boy already and feel abit wet liao"... She continue her stroking, alternating between fast and slow strokes like a pro. Of course not letting her get her enjoyment only, my hands went into her top, under her bra and start attempt of tuning for my favourite station.

Her skill is quite out of the world or was it been days since I released, urge of release came quite soon. Told her and she stopped her stroking, and brought herself down where she took 2IC out and proceed to give him a warmth place to be in. Her mouth warmth in fact bought point of no return even nearer, without any hand assist, she blew 2IC. As expected, the moment of release came. She took it all in her mouth after my jerk after jerk of release.

When it stopped, she made sure not a single drop drips out, and sat up, and gave me a cunning smile. Well, what puzzled me was, she never spat out?!?! Looking at me, she knew what I was thinking, and jokingly told me she lacks protein for some time already. Haha this statement sure has some hidden meaning, capturing her meaning, I jokingly tell her, next time I satisfy the other mouth with protein too. Proceeded to buckle up everything and walked her to her block.

End of OG2 conquer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1