The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Now collect NRIC illegal! most spa owners are already dodgy like us! but let them hav

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/collecting...114255278.html

Chee Bye government or police force let spa take our NRIC! especially most spa establishment are dodgy so are the owners and employee!! so tomorrow no need to register lah!
Old 31-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Now collect NRIC illegal! most spa owners are already dodgy like us! but let them

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post

Chee Bye government or police force let spa take our NRIC! especially most spa establishment are dodgy so are the owners and employee!! so tomorrow no need to register lah!
You obviously didn’t read the article properly before u decided to biatch here

1.its from 1 Sept 2019 lah. NEXT YEAR.

2.”Organisations will only be allowed to ask for NRIC numbers if required by the law or if necessary to prove one’s identity, the PDPC said.”

Massage Parlours are REQUIRED BY LAW to ask for NRIC la.

You go legit massage what’s there to fear? Nobody force u to go dodgy places what.

Last edited by Keima; 01-09-2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Now collect NRIC illegal! most spa owners are already dodgy like us! but let them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

2.”Organisations will only be allowed to ask for NRIC numbers if required by the law or if necessary to prove one’s identity, the PDPC said.”

You go legit massage what’s there to fear? Nobody force u to go dodgy places what.
all the so called legit place I also receive HJ, BBBJ to some extend FJ. it all depends on the girl desperate for $$ and the price you offer!

just like bankers, doctor, lawyers etc also fraud depend on how desperate and the amount of $$$ value to them individual
Old 01-09-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post

true. many of these massage parlor many are run by PRCs.....it's also not known how they secure the data collected. imagine if all the data fall into PRC crooks hands.

I wonder who is running PDPC....could be someone from the PAP. then hong kan liao....complain also no use.
Old 01-09-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

yes next yr,by law.
Possible data went to wrong person.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 8
BigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud ofBigShintaro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post

No, no, no! from 1 Sept next year, it is illegal for some establishments to collect NRIC data but current status remains ie by law when "checking into a hotel" and when "visiting a massage establishent".
Old 02-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
chisanaHana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still required le. By law
Old 03-09-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Who ask u to give your real nric? Spa didn’t even check ur ic
Old 04-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
If it's licence spa, what's the issue?

If u don't give real nric, if heng Heng dio raid, u are bound to have further questioning.

If so worry, then just pcc using both your hands.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 05-09-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
If u never give real nric, suay tio raid they will bring u in for further questioning. Send letter all ask u come back give statements.

If give real one they just ask u questions on the spot, check your ic and let u go, even if spa is not legit one. Customers bo taiji even if caught in the act as long as answer police truthfully.

Been through 1 before at OT
Old 22-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
So even caught red handed customer bo taiji meh
Old 22-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
So even caught red handed customer bo taiji meh
Bo dai ji lah. Unless ML/FL is underage... then GG

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-09-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShintaro View Post
No, no, no! from 1 Sept next year, it is illegal for some establishments to collect NRIC data but current status remains ie by law when "checking into a hotel" and when "visiting a massage establishent".
Meaning even after the PDPC kicked in from 1 Sept 2019, collecting NRIC data is still mandatory if we visit a massage establishment?
Old 23-09-2018, 10:03 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Meaning even after the PDPC kicked in from 1 Sept 2019, collecting NRIC data is still mandatory if we visit a massage establishment?
Why u so worried??

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 23-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
most likely. the g surely would like to collect info on who visits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1