The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Upper serangoon shopping center ....teasing massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Katong basement... near foodcourt... take a look...
yes. went already. have
Old 21-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garbage8889 View Post
Thats true.. over inflated prices there.

Go Katong shopping center better.
At Katong shopping, still got asked 150 for fj excluding massage fee by a ml who used to work in an old shopping centre around prinsep area.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
At Katong shopping, still got asked 150 for fj excluding massage fee by a ml who used to work in an old shopping centre around prinsep area.
Thats expensive?!
Old 22-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Was at USSC yesterday late afternoon. Went to level 3 (same level as the vegetarian restaurant). Was just walking along the shops and a ML made eye contact with me.
Decided to give it a try as her C cup boobs seemed to be screaming out to me to come get them
Paid $30 for 30mins. Massage was really just piano playing. GQ asked after barely 10mins. Standard rates apply.
Name : Coco.
RTF : nope. Will try the shop 2 doors from hers. Lady inside looks not bad.
Old 23-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Was at USSC yesterday late afternoon. Went to level 3 (same level as the vegetarian restaurant). Was just walking along the shops and a ML made eye contact with me.
Decided to give it a try as her C cup boobs seemed to be screaming out to me to come get them
Paid $30 for 30mins. Massage was really just piano playing. GQ asked after barely 10mins. Standard rates apply.
Name : Coco.
RTF : nope. Will try the shop 2 doors from hers. Lady inside looks not bad.
Do you think coco looks not bad too? Actually was thinking FL dome 1 also not bad, quite worth the money. Like 110 for 2 shots, also better than those MP sia. FJ 1 shot 150
Old 23-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Let's say $30 for 30 mins of "massage" and GQ popped within 10 mins, this leaves you with 20 mins or so for the FJ. $120 gone in 20 mins or lesser then that, seems a bit too hard to stomach. Not to mention you may encounter rushed service. Unless you are rich, and just want to test the service, but I guess majority of us are really not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshan3 View Post
Don't say 200 , 120 also need to consider. They want to carrot chop only.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Califuse View Post
Let's say $30 for 30 mins of "massage" and GQ popped within 10 mins, this leaves you with 20 mins or so for the FJ. $120 gone in 20 mins or lesser then that, seems a bit too hard to stomach. Not to mention you may encounter rushed service. Unless you are rich, and just want to test the service, but I guess majority of us are really not.
U can straight go into action if u are her regular lah. “Save” on the 10mins.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Haha, ya, and may get more then you asked for, if ML likes you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
U can straight go into action if u are her regular lah. “Save” on the 10mins.
Old 26-09-2018, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Yes agree with that. Even sometimes u just do a normal massage with HJ they let in something extra which I don’t need to ask just do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Califuse View Post
Haha, ya, and may get more then you asked for, if ML likes you.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

From what I know, the 2 shops on the left side of the hair saloon (beside the escalator) are all out to chop you while the one on the right and Lisa’s shop is subjective. Read about some comments on whether that’s the real Lisa, from what I heard, “Lisa” goes for plastic surgery once in awhile thus explaining why the present ‘Lisa’ have high resemblance to the previous ‘Lisa’.
Old 26-09-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

have tried the milf lisa sometime back nice svc and friendly. surprisingly her massage is actually quite good when she put effort into it. those who dont have vitamins pls dont play this game. If you have it then step out smell the roses. havent tried other milfs in this place yet, any recommendations?
Old 26-09-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
have tried the milf lisa sometime back nice svc and friendly. surprisingly her massage is actually quite good when she put effort into it. those who dont have vitamins pls dont play this game. If you have it then step out smell the roses. havent tried other milfs in this place yet, any recommendations?
If you are more into the massage, perhaps lvl 4 near toilet and lvl 3 near the entrance will be good for you. IMO, only these 2 shops are good for massage if you are not into looks and after service are secondary.
Old 28-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Haha, yes, like buy 1 free 1 ma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Yes agree with that. Even sometimes u just do a normal massage with HJ they let in something extra which I don’t need to ask just do...
Old 16-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Rulerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share where the shop location is?
Old 16-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulerx View Post
Bro can share where the shop location is?
Bro read through the previous posts can see already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread