The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2009, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 18
greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!greenboy is one of the Best!
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
can but i need yr hard horny thai cock to fill me up first with your hardness of many smiles (land of many smiles, thailand tourism slogan).

Also hor, u may take more than usual longer time to learn even a simple, grammatically correct sentence, cos u be so deeply engrossed, enjoying my erotic tongue that u may not have enough concentrating power and energy left for anything except,of course, my slutty tongue.

Now, tell me, do u still need tuition lesson in english from me?
omg. if this is ur way of giving tution only, i wonder at would become of the student if u're his full time teacher......... wonder wonder. lolz.
Old 31-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
x_omg_x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All I can say is the TS's "England" is damm powerful. Hopefully her "erotic tongue" is as powerful.
Old 31-03-2009, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Quote:
can but i need yr hard horny thai cock to fill me up first with your hardness of many smiles (land of many smiles, thailand tourism slogan).

Also hor, u may take more than usual longer time to learn even a simple, grammatically correct sentence, cos u be so deeply engrossed, enjoying my erotic tongue that u may not have enough concentrating power and energy left for anything except,of course, my slutty tongue.

Wow.......Double enjoyment, Why not ????

But not Thai cock, is chinese Cock, ok ????
Old 31-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

cos u sawadecup mai, so i thought u are a thai cock that comes with many lustful smiles.

Chinese cock also good lo, at least i am an expert at knowing where n how to lick it better than other race's cock.

For your first lesson, I will begin by teaching and explaining in clear, explicit terms, what is the true meaning of 'sluttiness' and 'lustfulness' by demonstrating on your hard cock using my erotic tongue.

Oral practice will enhance your learning of the English language a more pleasurable and memorable one...

Trust me.
Old 31-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

Thank U for your compliments, may be needs your personally n phisically coaching n demonstrating.heheee...............hope that in furture I can consult U to write appeal letter 4 me. hahaaa..........I would sincerely wanted to be friended with U. Gd luck n take care my dear dear.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeePokDry View Post
TS..MeePokDry here..just wanna say..no matter u are a he or a she..may u achieve wat u wanted in life and be safe n sound always while living life happily..

Wishing you all the best frm the bottom of my heart. take care!

CHEERS!
Good morning MeePokDry,

1. Thanks very much for your well wishes.

2. I want you to know you have brightened my day with a nice warm smile.

3. May your day be filled with brightness and cheerfulness like the clear blue sky.

4. If u enjoy meepokdry, there is one good stall at bedok simpang area. The stall moved from the famous Jalan Tua Kong area to there.

5. Enjoy your meepokdry.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

Gd morning,

1. I wish to apologise to those samster whose interest in my erotic bj cannot be met for one reason or another.

2. Let me explain myself better the possible reasons why my erotic tongue could not meet and serve your horny cock:

a. In spite of my constant reminders that I only suck with condoms, I do receive persistent requests over and over again if I could suck raw. Remember, SAFETY IS EVERYONE BUSINESS AND CONCERN. Hence, if you choose to ignore your own safety, I will definitely not choose to ignore mine. For this very reason, I cannot serve your needs at all.

b. I do not suck your hard cock in public places to avoid and prevent from getting on the wrong side of the law. Again, if you enjoy the thrill of doing sex in public, then I am clearly not your cup of tea. So do not repeat and keep asking me over and over again to acede to your request for such public sex.

c. My thread have explicitly explained what and who I am. Those of you who have any level of apprehension/doubts arising from your concern of how I look or if I am good looking enough to make you horny and what I am, may I again remInd you - DO NOT EMAIL ME AT ALL COS I AM REALLY TIRED OF ALLL THESE QUESTIONS. That explains why I do not even reply to such email.

3. As a general rule, if you are concern about looks and want raw bj, may I, for the very last time, remind you not to email me at all. You can put your time to better use by patrolling Geylang or Pertain Street, wherby your needs will be met with better and more rewarding results.
Old 04-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 21
spermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspermmann2003 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Gd morning,

3. As a general rule, if you are concern about looks and want raw bj, may I, for the very last time, remind you not to email me at all. You can put your time to better use by patrolling Geylang or Pertain Street, wherby your needs will be met with better and more rewarding results.
If i cant get it raw, u can forget about giving me a blow job.

I have 13 inch dick, too bad
Old 04-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=spermmann2003;3615635]If i cant get it raw, u can forget about giving me a blow job.

I have 13 inch dick, too bad[/QUOTE

You are so fortunate and lucky, spermmann2003, to have such a long, deform cock.

Everytime you are horny, (which I am sure u are all the time, and u cannot get anyone to suck yr long, deform cock cos its too long to be deform) you just have to bend over a little bit, your long deform cock will be long enough to reach deep and hard into your own mouth, thus exploding all your own cum deep into your own throat.

This way u are killing two birds with one stone - u can heighten your own level of erotic, pleasurable bj cos u are sucking your own cock. At the same time, you are getting what u like best, RAW BJ OR BBBJ.

Now, are u not grateful u are blessed with such a long cock?
Old 04-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Samster

How careless of me, i forgot to add:

Another great money- saving advantage you have over others for having such a long abnormality cock is that you do not even have to spend a single dime to experience and enjoy a great BBBJ in such hard fallen recession times (cos you are sucking your own cock).

Now, indeed, u are truly blessed, spermann2003!
Old 06-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmann2003 View Post
If i cant get it raw, u can forget about giving me a blow job.

I have 13 inch dick, too bad
Please state clearly if its on HARD mode or SOFT mode just incase there might be discrepancy!!!

~~Temporary Retired~~
Old 06-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ChiefBandit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow popped by and VOILA~ saw this thread.

Wishing you a erotic milky sensation daily cqueen.

Well, as per what i see, to all who disagree with cqeen, JUST DUN READ THIS TREAD! Dun make others life diffcult~ zzzz

All the best cqueen!

^^V
Old 06-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 15
Snake_eater is a glorious beacon of lightSnake_eater is a glorious beacon of lightSnake_eater is a glorious beacon of lightSnake_eater is a glorious beacon of lightSnake_eater is a glorious beacon of light

Ppls eat cock, I eat snake.. So much tok cock but no FR..
Old 08-04-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahmad Nispu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya lor. Looks like it ain't gonna happen.
Old 08-04-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Bosom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow! Free BJ + free tuition. What more to ask for!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1