The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 06-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah I kinda agree with her haha. But I don't mind though, your writing style is similar to those blogspot blog posts bengs/lians used to write in the early 2000s.

Appreciate the FR bro.
tks for reading bro, hope it has helped bros here in one way or another...
Old 06-11-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Thunder coming soon?
There's no Secret that when Raine comes, thunder follows ......
Old 06-11-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
There's no Secret that when Raine comes, thunder follows ......
then after that Kayla descend from a cloud like a goddess?
Old 07-11-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my favourite mistresses, mistress Lorita is in town ! She will be here till 9th November.

You can visit her website for her contact details - mistresslorita.com

I've been seeing her for years, even dropped by her place in Thailand once
Old 07-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
met Goddess Raine yesterday afternoon, this is the 2nd time i'm sessioning with her... rewind abit to end of session 1,
overall mistress has reaffirm her goddess status once again, being quite new to the scene, her skill level has improved by leaps and bounds, juz her chrysanthemum skills is right up there with the big names so i would personally
vote her for 'most fun mistress 2018'... again my personal opinion so dont get too upset if yours is not the same as mine..
Bro I have to ask, you have seen so many of the local talents and also the occasional foreign ones that appear on our sunny shores and shared so many frs.. You never kanna kc by any one of them? Or you have always been that way no matter how good the session or chemistry is?

Thanks for sharing about mistress Raine, I had went to see as well on an earlier hosting. Her luscious looks coupled with that silky smooth hair is truly something. For someone new, she's creative as well and puts in effort in the session which I think anyone would appreciate.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
met Goddess Raine yesterday afternoon, this is the 2nd time i'm sessioning with her... rewind abit to end of session 1,
overall mistress has reaffirm her goddess status once again, being quite new to the scene, her skill level has improved by leaps and bounds, juz her chrysanthemum skills is right up there with the big names so i would personally
vote her for 'most fun mistress 2018'... again my personal opinion so dont get too upset if yours is not the same as mine..
Bro I have to ask, you have seen so many of the local talents and also the occasional foreign ones that appear on our sunny shores and shared so many frs.. You never kanna kc by any one of them? Or you have always been that way no matter how good the session or chemistry is?

Thanks for sharing about mistress Raine, I had went to see as well on an earlier hosting. Her luscious looks coupled with that silky smooth hair is truly something. For someone new, she's creative as well and puts in effort to do something different in the session which I think anyone would appreciate.
Old 07-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post

Thanks for sharing about mistress Raine, I had went to see as well on an earlier hosting. Her luscious looks coupled with that silky smooth hair is truly something. For someone new, she's creative as well and puts in effort to do something different in the session which I think anyone would appreciate.
tks for reading bro... kc better not play, instead of kc i got addicted... used to session every week now slowly cut down once every 2-3 weeks etc...
every one alwiz curious who is my fav mistress etc, i think i shall drop that term from now on, causes confusion and unnecessary competition etc...
juz like different pple has different perception of personal sub, same goes for fav mistress, so juz keep professional, stick to sessioning will do...
u're right i met many mistresses, some i like the mistress but her style doesnt suit me,
some i like the style but the mistress not really my type, den when i finally found one dats the perfect mistress for me, she doesnt like me...
so wad to do? llst move on lo, meet different mistress experience different style will keep the novelty factor up (although i wont say i'm right in doing so),
some subs who beg to differ will find sticking to a regular mistress will build bond and chemistry, if u find one, good for u, for me i haven so i will keep on looking for the perfect one for me...
juz like some pple who prefer have sex with the same person while others prefer multiple partners, same theory, whichever rocks ur boat, go for it...

as for raine, she has immense potential for someone new, cant imagine how good she will be when she becomes a full fledged prodomme,
effort is the word, she puts in effort like no other domme does, caters to ur fetish and makes u happy, juz dont get kc lol...
(not juz for her, any other mistress also same, not good to fall into kc trap, the best part u walk in with ur eyes open knowingly)...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 08-11-2018 at 01:18 AM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...
Old 08-11-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros can I ask what’s kc?
Old 08-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ccslut069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
tks for reading bro... kc better not play, instead of kc i got addicted...
used to session every week now slowly cut down once every 2 weeks etc...
every one alwiz curious who is my fav mistress etc, i think i shall drop that
term from now on, causes confusion etc... juz keep professional, stick to sessioning will do...

as for raine, go try her at least once if u haven, juz dont get kc lol...
(not juz for her, any other mistress also same, not good to fall into kc trap)...
Bro what means by kc ?
Old 08-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

for the benefit of bros here KC means kum cheng in hokkien... KC trap actual meaning means the ML/WL make u fall in love wif her, tell u things (juz an eg) like BBBJ only for u,
others she do CBJ, make u feel special and happy, when u hear that ur head become big den really think u're special when she's BBBJ all over the plc lol...
in this instance, u will think she loves u, so very naturally for u to fall in love wif her if u have abit of feeling for her... every trip u go give u one special, how not to fall in love right,
even starting u dont have much feeling, keep on getting mind f*ck, matter of time u fall into KC trap... and the best part of this trap, u walk in wif ur eyes open...

especially easy here in SM, dommes are experts in mind games, ie mind f*cking u, so be very careful although alot of dommes read this thread so
both experienced sides of the stick (dommes / subs) will know wad i'm talking abt... which is y sensitive stuffs better to take offline...

there are many threads on this topic in adult discussion section, head over there to find out more if u interested...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 23-11-2018 at 06:58 PM. Reason: censored for audience below 18
Old 08-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
many years of experience have shown that hardly any of these cases conclude with a happy ending
is ur happy ending the same as my happy ending?
Old 08-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Johnnybush35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_31...g-9th-Nov.html

What’s her damage ?
Im just into foot and humiliation
Old 08-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnybush35 View Post
https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_31...g-9th-Nov.html

What’s her damage ?
Im just into foot and humiliation
better to check wif mistress directly bro...
posting rates in the open might cause confusion...
Old 08-11-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Johnnybush35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
better to check wif mistress directly bro...
posting rates in the open might cause confusion...
Thanks bro
Old 08-11-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
fatty999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
for the benefit of bros here KC means kum cheng in hokkien... KC trap actual meaning means the ML/WL make u fall in love wif her, tell u things (juz an eg) like BBBJ only for u,
others she do CBJ, make u feel special and happy, when u hear that ur head become big den really think u're special when she's BBBJ all over the plc lol...
in this instance, u think will she loves u, so very naturally for u to fall in love wif her if u have abit of feeling for her... every trip u go give u one special, how not to fall in love right,
even starting u dont have much feeling, keep on getting mind f*ck, matter of time u fall into KC trap... and the best part of this trap, u walk in wif ur eyes open...

especially easy here in SM, dommes are experts in mind games, ie mind f*cking u, so be very careful although alot of dommes read this thread so
both experienced sides of the stick (dommes / subs) will know wad i'm talking abt... which is y sensitive stuffs better to take offline...

there are many threads on this topic in adult discussion section, head over there to find out more if u interested...
Thanks for the explaination bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1