The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2014, 10:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I respect this 62 year old Sinkie Uncle more than any of the PAP Minishits

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This sinkie uncle is a survivor and entrepenuer. He contributes to the birth rate with many children from 3 wives. He sounds uneducated but runs his own bike repair shop. Enterprising chap, and just trucking on with what life gives him. And quite innovative thinking of new revenue streams. Why PAP don't support people like him but think that some fucktard 3rd class FT from PRC or India is better than someone like him?

SINGAPORE - Man marries, has children, gets divorced. Then he meets a prostitute in Geylang, marries her and has another child.

She goes away and he meets another prostitute, and has more children with her.

Next, he meets a masseuse in China. And he has child number six, with woman number four.

This is no soap opera. It's the true story of mechanic Koh Soon Hong and the choices he made, living and working in the lorongs of Singapore's infamous red-light district.

The 62-year-old claims his then nine-year-old daughter from his second wife introduced the masseuse to him.

Smiling bashfully, he says: "I'm just lucky with the opposite sex."

His children are now aged between 42 and two.

Mr Koh, clad in a grease-smeared polo shirt, runs his fingers - stained black from machine oil - through his thinning grey hair, and adds: "Women seem to like me."

A bicycle shop boss, who did not want to be named, confirms Mr Koh's background. They have known each other for more than 10 years.

He says in Mandarin: "His personal life is complicated. I know about his situation only because he talks about it openly."

Though Mr Koh has a family in Singapore and supports two other families abroad, he lives alone in a dingy Geylang shophouse off Guillemard Road.

He says wryly: "I never imagined my life would turn out like this. I support the children, but I don't even earn enough to pay income tax. That's why I have to keep working."

He started the bicycle business a decade ago and claims he "could easily make up to $1,000 a day". But times are hard "and I must innovate to stay afloat".

Inspired by what he saw in China, Mr Koh installed two electric charging points at his shop in 2012, "so money can come in even when I'm sleeping".

Owners of electric bikes pay $1 to charge their rides for 10 minutes. It's fully automated so Mr Koh does not need to be around 24/7.

He is also in a partnership with others, running three other charging points in nearby estates.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1