The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1252 View Post
Thanks for the contact. Will try when I'm in the area.
You are welcome, enjoy
Old 20-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gonchangmassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Went back to my usual spot. Unluckily got PRC Milf. I never ask for change just go with it. The lady who i pay the entrance fee was better but to me just my luck to get the PRC Milf. Since so long never go i just hope her massage was good coz my back really need a good rub. Entrance fee was $40. Massage skills was good. Not much teasing. Mayb she see my face no mood get her she also no mood. Just opt for hj. She ask for 50 but i nego 40. Not in nude but hj was not just jerk u off so ok. Been here quite often. Will return here again due to its location and operating hours. Discreet not too public and its open 24hrs unlike some place say 24hrs but when u go its close. I visit here also because of their uniform, short dress. Hopefully next time will be better.
Old 21-09-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Can share/pm contact? Thanks..
Old 21-09-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
bro posts on the 2 spas massage ok? I want to have clean teasing massage by pretty young girls for a change.

Only EW is 4 massage. SW only facial. I’ll recommend EW out of d 3. Most ml i book so far worth visiting. Price is $100-$130 4 a hr, all in. The ml will sure 2 use up d 60min with u unless u wish 2 go out early. Chatty & good strength.

SW too down East . D ladies’s attitude is off 4 some ladies. Ent fee $45 45min, $60 60min. D ladies will finish u off ASAP & ask u go bath b4 45min. So don’t book 60 min if u go. Pricing is not same 4 most ladies, from $80 - $200 depend on package offer by each of em. I was shocked once by 1 of em telling me straight on the face that we sg chinese guy r boring & not gentlemen. Those ang mo won’t demand so much like us & take so long to cum. That is my last visit.
Lol just my experience 2 month ago, might not 4 all & not meant for d new joined ladies.
Add on: my experience w d 2 Y lady is good

Last edited by UncleOng45; 21-09-2018 at 12:31 PM.
Old 21-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 0
Specialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to beholdSpecialspa is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for such a thing.. but rest assure things will be different now... most importantly if our Beauticians our therapist do chop you or cut short of your time there are a few alternative you could do

1) you can private pm us here let us know (we will take action and give warning to the individual)

2) straight away lodge a complaint to our receptionist for direct action

We are sorry if some of them anyhow charge the pricing or chasing people away but we do not tolerate such behaviours
Old 21-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No worry there is always good one & bad one. But ent price is indeed reasonable. But SW really too far from me. And 2 go there w not much choices as I did post b4 I tried most of d ladies during that time. Good one only 2 Y. But EW got so many good one & near me, so what 4 rite.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

The first time I went to Stella Wellness two years ago I was chopped by the ML who finished 15 min early - I actually didn't realise until I was walking out and saw the clock.

I complained to the counter lady and she gave me a free 1 hour session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialspa View Post
Sorry for such a thing.. but rest assure things will be different now... most importantly if our Beauticians our therapist do chop you or cut short of your time there are a few alternative you could do

1) you can private pm us here let us know (we will take action and give warning to the individual)

2) straight away lodge a complaint to our receptionist for direct action

We are sorry if some of them anyhow charge the pricing or chasing people away but we do not tolerate such behaviours
Old 21-09-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Greyblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro, sounds really good, can share contact?
Old 21-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Greyblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Bro sounds really good, can share contact?
Old 21-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

went to my usual place but my usual l was not around. so take the close friend. she has massaged me before and her massage was the strong type. After the back was done she ask me to turn over. she did the legs and then i was given a surprise. she has not done that before.
Old 22-09-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

I tried this geylang home massage . I got to tell you that she is really chaty and fun to talk to. She is willing to accommodate to make sure you make it for the second shot.

It really good solid massage with solid pair of melon !!! but wasted cannot get to bonk her .....

Overall it still a wonderful experience for me and I hope that all bros will take good care of her.

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 22-09-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tekocong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
I tried this geylang home massage . I got to tell you that she is really chaty and fun to talk to. She is willing to accommodate to make sure you make it for the second shot.

It really good solid massage with solid pair of melon !!! but wasted cannot get to bonk her .....

Overall it still a wonderful experience for me and I hope that all bros will take good care of her.
Hi bro m00tix,

Appreciate very much if you’re able to share ctcs. TIA 🙏
Old 22-09-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Update on the Serangoon Garden spa I shared about earlier. Went to visit the same ML. This time I took Aroma Therapy massage. It is slightly more expensive than usual. Nonetheless, I go there for the good rub and slight tease so I’m happy to pay for a premium. Saw about 3-4 girls name on the register, I suppose this is really a legit spa.

Anyway, this time round the tease went a notch higher. Other than the finger nail teasing (if u know what I mean) around my back and butt, she went to do P massage when I was still on my back. It was kinda surprise since it was sold as aroma therapy (btw, they use a brand new lavender oil). It was for a good 5-10mins of intense massaging of my balls and crotch. Suddenly the door outside opened and she changed stance. After a while flipped over. She continue to arouse me from the front. When she cover my groin with the blanket, I tot ho seh liao. But no.. she continue to just rub my balls and groin area. Towards the later part she use her finger nail to go up and down my harden rod in a “tip toe” way. I was screaming for gq in my head.

After a good 15mins of this.. imagine how hard I am by now. She suddenly say, times up! Sibeh sian.

But I think I’ll go there again when I drop by the area. The teasing was good and she didn’t ask for tips. And of cos her massage is also good. And best of all, got desserts (tang shui) to drink after the massage.

The last part should be obvious on which spa it is in the area.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro I on u pls share . Will up u Hanks
Old 23-09-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Bro I on u pls share . Will up u Hanks
Thank you, bro. And will try your rec too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1