The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Till Death Do Us Part (Chapter 4)

So sorry for the late reply, leaving some in a real smurfy ball situation.
The expedition took longer than I expected and I was stucked in some very very back water place with actually no internet for the past month.

But the good news is I am back and the anger continue...
(Angry bird theme in the background...)
Old 12-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
JoeSchooling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, waiting for next update
Old 13-09-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 13-09-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 13-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:39 AM
Samster

dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I lifted Rachel from the floor and threw her onto the workbench like she was a piece of goods and I spread her legs wide apart, which she was surprised, but she only resisted only for that brief moment before allowing me to do whatever I wanted to her. I rip off whatever else clothing she had on and did so for myself before savagely climbing on top of her and ramming my penis deep into her.

The workbench shook and twitched under our weights and it did not take long before Rachel was moaning madly as our bodies parts and joins in a furious pace. No words were said. Rachel wanted me to treat her like a sex doll and I obviously did not want to spoil that. At that instant, it was not Rachel there under me, but just a sex slave for my pleasure. Someone who was designed to hold my cum. I rammed her hard, holding her legs over my shoulders, but it was hardly sensational for me as she was really too wet for me to even feel any friction against her inner walls. Out of frustration, I pulled out and rolled her over.

Her ass were almost too inviting to reject as I pry open her butt cheeks with my arms and her ass were a little tighter just as I expected. I heard a faint cry and Rachel shook her head, but I grab onto her pony tail as I pulled my cock all the way into her. Almost as if she was a mare, I held on tight to her hair like it was a harness, riding her from behind like a storm. It felt really good like I had finally totally conquer this beast. It did not take very long before I feel myself unloaded my withheld seed deep into her. I pushed her body away and drop her onto the table almost as if she was the doll that I had just used and discard.

Rachel lied still on the top, totally exhausted. But I believe I could push her a little more. I lift her by her chin and even though I see some tears off the edge of her sparkling eyes, I made her kneel like a rabbit on the bench facing me. More precisely, facing my wet and dirtied cock. I think she knew what she had to do. Well, if she did not, then I suppose I will have to discipline her to. Rachel looked puzzled, perhaps due to fatigue, but soon realized what I wanted, she opened her mouth wide and closed in.

Old 20-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
HandLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, pls continue
Old 20-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 22-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Rachel paused right before my cock with some hesitation. I knew she need some "encouragement" so I held her head and push my body forward, literally forcing my dirtied manhood right into her mouth. Rachel resisted and pulled back a little, but with my palm over her head, it was only a matter of second before I pulled her back and soon I was feeling the warmth of her mouth, nicely wrapped around my cock as her tongue begin to roll slowly over it.

"Lick it clean, bitch!" I commanded her, maybe for one last time that night. Rachel obeyed and began to lick all the stain of cum all over my cock with her tongue, running it over like a snake on a branch. I could almost feel my cock harden by that little bit, if I wasn't already so exhausted in the past few days. I sat back and relax while I let Rachel clean me up good. Rachel was great with her blowjob, but now I realized she was even better with her cleaning. I could feel the tips of her tongue runs all over my cock, covering every inch almost like a firm pointer, rubbing and wiping all any residue without hesitation. When Rachel's mouth finally uncupped my cock, I almost felt a sense of lost and wanted to to push her head more, but obviously I did not. I need to know when to stop and when to end.

Rachel looked up, her eyes with a little tears. I held her close as I felt her soft breasts rest comfortably onto my cock, almost touching balls to balls. It was warmth and especially on this night. I just held her close and we felt each other's heartbeat for a pretty long time so much so that I did not even know what time it was when I finally felt Rachel leaving my embrace.

Old 22-09-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

nice pics and story, do continue with more juicy pics...
Old 23-09-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

It was really late into the night and I can only remember feeling Rachel soft kiss on my lips as she wipe herself clean with a towel with a soft whisper into my ears. “Go to sleep, dear. We shall talk tomorrow.” I did not even remember how I got back into bed, but it only feel like minutes later, I woke up to a sun rays of sunlight as the wind chime jingles softly. It was just day 4 and it had been a hell of a day since I arrived.

I picked myself out of bed, wondering still wondering what exactly happened last night, but I was pretty sure by then that was not a dream. I walked towards the kitchen and I could already hear some smiles and giggles coming from the girls at the breakfast table. Rachel had prepared a new breakfast of Taiwanese porridge with all sort of ingredients that you could add to color the favors in it. I was dead hungry and I was pretty sure I could eat a lot then. I sat down opposite the girls, but Nelly playfully dragged Grace along and sat beside me, sandwiching me. As Rachel was preparing the food, Nelly playfully reached under the table and grabbed my cock with her hand. I did not even realized it was hard as I just woke up in my pajamas, but obviously she noticed.

“Been playing haven’t you?” She smiled. I looked at Rachel’s back and stared hard at her while she sticks out her tongue slightly in a cute playfulness. As Rachel turned around and placed the bowls of porridge on the table in front of us, I see a weird look from her eyes, as if it was a slash from blades across my neck. I know she is slightly displeased with this.

“Help yourself to the ingredients. I will need to go put up the laundry in the sun…. Oh, can you come over a little?” Rachel looked at me and I had no choice but to stand up, almost knocking my hard wood against the table. As I walked quietly behind Rachel, she turned around at the corridor and stuff an envelope into my hand, quietly and secretly. “Read it later.” She said firmly and with a really serious look. I wondered what could it be, but little did I know this letter could be the game changer for my little trip here.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

yes keep it going, nice update..
Old 05-01-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

I did not forget about the promise Grace made and I looked at her to get her confirmation. She shyly nodded in agreement. “So it is set then…” I smiled and I looked at Rachel. “Shall we do it this afternoon where there is less people?” I looked at both Rachel and Grace for them agreement. Rachel just nodded and I know this mean it is a go. Nelly giggles playfully, but quiet down once she saw the serious look in my face. Although this would had been a really playful situation normally, but for my dear friend this should be a really serious farewell in a way. Weird to me, but I guess I could understand.

I took my time to finished the good and enjoy the nice cup of Taiwanese coffee. It might had been different, but it is not bad at all. Did I start to miss home, or even the coffee my girlfriend used to made for me during those night we stayed over. Hell, it must had been ages since I last had a cup of coffee made from her. I wonder where I fucked up. Could this whole Taiwan trip be a new start for me or was it a chance for me to think back on my things and get myself sorted up.

Nelly pulled Grace along as they said they will go get ready. I held Nelly hand briefly and whispered to her “Nothing funny ok?” She winked back and nodded firmly. “Do not worry…” She gave a playful swipe of her fingers over my palm. “And I think we still have some unfinished business after all these!” I was left puzzled. Unfinished? What more could it be? I fear the L word. I hope it is not.

Rachel left and begin to do her laundry in the garden as I headed to the front door, took the incense and lighted it briefly with the lighter then placing it onto the pot of jossstick along with the rest. I wondered what my friend would think of all the things I had done and a slight sense of guilt overcame me. I sat down as the chanting of the priest went on. The slow music and soft jingles of the ceremony bells soon brings my mind to a time and place far far away from now…
Old 05-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
shihai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, welcome back bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1