The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

Thanks guys. update next.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

16 Nov

The next morning, when we met for breakfast, both of them acted normally. If I had not overheard the whole incident last night, I would not know what had happened between them.

Kim gave a debrief and talked about work and I thought about the 2 managerial positions that were available. I was interested in one of them but I could not ask Kim directly as it would divulged that I had eavesdropped on them last night. I had to think of other ways to bring this up to him.

Once our flight landed, we headed off in separate directions.

When I arrived home, Denise was not around and so I unpacked my luggage.

As I took my soiled clothes to the laundry basket, I noticed there was a dress in it. Denise would not normaly wear a dress since she worked from home and she was at her mum's place last night.

I picked up the item and could smell some of her perfume in it. Although it was not a sexy piece but finding out that she had gone out either yesterday or earlier today, made me suspicious.

I suspected that she had met up with Brad again even though she had told me that she believed my explanation.

I called her.

Me: baby... I am home.... where are you?

Denise: I am out with Candice. She needed to shop for some stuffs and made me accompany her.

Me: oh ok....

Denise: We are at bugis. Can you come and pick us later?

She gave me the time and after having a lonely dinner, I headed to Bugis.

They were already waiting at the pickup point when I arrived with shopping bags in their hands. Both of them were in Tshirt and shorts as they boarded my car.

Denise: thank you baby....

Candice: Hi Chris... thanks for picking us.

Me: my pleasure to be picking up 2 beautiful ladies....

Their giggles echoed in my car.

I had known Candice since she was 16. She was taking her "O" levels and I did not pay much attention to her then. Her figure at that time was like a adolence and I thought that she was too young and had treated her like a younger sister.

Since then, she had grown. Just like Denise, Candice had gotten her good mother's genes. Although Denise was prettier but Candice's body measurements were almost a complete replica of hers. There were once that Candice had come over to my place to stay overnight and I had seen her in real tiny shorts which had started my heart racing but that was the most or least I had seen of Candice's body.

Unlike Denise, from the time I had known Candice, she already had 10 boyfriends since. She party quite often and was selling some stuffs online as her main income. At times, she also had some modelling jobs for events.

I cracked some jokes in the car and Candice laughed happily. Although Denise was also laughing but I could tell that she was not in a totally relaxed state and there seemed to be something bothering her.

After I dropped of Candice at her parents' place and when we were home, Denise went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Taking this opportunity, I unlock her phone and looked into it.

Brad text: Hi pretty, how are you? (11 nov)

Brad text: what are you doing? (11 nov)

Brad text: Are you free to meet? (12 nov)

I saw the previous 3 messages that I had only seen the previews. I scrolled down and read the messages that I had not seen before.

Brad text: Why are you not replying? (13 Nov)

Brad text: I miss your beautiful face. you are the most beautiful girl I had seen. Can we meet? (13 Nov)

Brad text: hey your husband is going on the trip tomorrow. Can we meet? (14 Nov)

Brad text: if you do not reply, I will let him know that you came to me (14 Nov)

Denise text: thanks. I do not need your help any more. The matter is already closed. (14 Nov)

Brad text: I'll tell him that you told me about your sex life (14 Nov)

Denise text: what do you want? Please leave me alone. (14 Nov)

Brad text: I want to see you. I miss you. (14 Nov)

Brad text: Are you going to reply? Your husband is having a good time with Angel now (15 Nov)

Denise text: I am not free (15 Nov)

Brad text: I'll let the whole office knows what you told me about them and that your sex life sucks. (15 Nov)

Denise text: ok. only a short while. I'll meet you at the same place at 1pm. It's the last time. (15 Nov)

As I suspected, they had met up again.

I searched through her browsing history and found out that she had searched through my company website for the sales contact of my company on the 8th of Nov. That was the date when she found out that I was in Angel's room. Besides Angel, Brad name was the second in the website because of the first alphabet of his name.

I quickly accessed her email through her app and she had sent the first email to him on the same night.

Denise email: "Hi, are you in the same department as Chris?"

Brad email: " who are you?"

Denise email: "I am his wife. I have some things I needed help with. Could we meet up?"

Brad email: "sure. See you at Vivo tomorrow at 3.30pm"

I returned the phone back to its last location as I did not want her to know that I was accessing her phone. When she was out from the bathroom, I did not ask her anything about Brad.

I needed to have more information first before I took any actions. I was sure that Denise would not be unfaithful but he was definitely bothering her.

That night, she went to bed later as she had to rush out her work that she had missed in the day.

As I lay in bed alone, I thought about how to deal with Brad to get him off her back while I also wondered what they had spoke about yesterday.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

17 Nov (Fri)

The morning was busy as I had to help Angel to consolidate the materials of our overseas meeting so that she could work on the contract and submit it.

Just before lunch, Brad came to my desk.

Brad: hey Chris..... want to go for lunch?

Me: I am quite busy today. Need to submit my portion of work to Angel for her to finish the contract.

Brad: come on.... my treat......

He had never looked for me for lunch and I knew that he was up to something. After informing Leslie and Jack that I was not joining them, I agreed to his invitation as I wanted to find out his intention of this lunch.

Perhaps I could also get some information on what Denise and him had chatted about yesterday.

After I told Angel that I would be back as soon as possible, I went out to lunch with Brad.

He selected an expensive restaurant in Boat Quay as he said that there was a smaller crowd. We got out seats easily and made our orders.

Brad: this is our first lunch together....

Me: yes. what's up? why are you asking me out suddenly?

Brad: no la..... I have some relationship issues that I needed your advise. I heard that you have a good listening ear from the rest of the folks.

Me: what is it?

Brad: I am going after a married woman.....

Immediately I knew he was talking about Denise. I felt myself getting angry but I calmed down as I did not want him to know that I had found out about him and also wanted to know what he would say.

Me: Is she Korean? I heard that you like Korean girls....

Brad: haha....no.... she is local....

Me: It's not good to go after a married woman.... you shouldn't....

Brad: haha.... well, the reason was because she is very pretty and have a very hot body...... Imagine this.... a woman with C cups and a slim waist, coupled with slim legs...... don't you agree she is hot?

I thought about my Denise and remembered the first time I saw her in the University. Indeed I had found her hot.

Me: yes but she is still a married woman...

Brad: she said her husband could not satisfy her.... so I think I could help....

I tried to control myself and had to hold tightly onto the side of my pants to prevent myself from reaching across the table and punch the smirk off his face. It was not easy to control but I had to do it.

Me: Is she interested in you as well?....

Brad: haha.... I don't think so yet....

Me: well that's your answer....

Brad: But I will still try.... I just feel like fucking her...... I could imagine how her breasts look like. I want to suck those melons..... I am sure she would beg for it......haha....

I was taken aback at the crude words he just used.

Me: what do you mean? do you intend to rape her?!

Brad: haha.... don't be foolish. I won't want to be arrested..... I'll make sure that she will agree to it before I fuck her.......

Although he did not know that I knew he was talking about Denise, he looked directly into my eyes. It seemed to be a direct challenge to me and I looked back. I knew he had a plan already and will be executing it soon.

He looked away first.

Brad: haha... don't think that I am a pervert..... I am just helping out a frustrated woman..... thanks for listening.....

The food came and we ate in silence.

He was obviously showing off to me, thinking that I was still in the dark.

In my mind, I was thinking what his plans were and how to stop him before he get to Denise. I wished I could have punch the smirk off his cocky face but if I did so, I could get into trouble with the law and that would leave Denise totally vunerable to him.

I had to make my plans quick.

We headed back to office after lunch and immediately I texted my friend.

Old 12-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Another great story in the making.
U bro, is one of my favourite writer here coz u

1) are one hell of a writer
2) always completes your story
3) write story with solid plots.

Keep it up and always reading your story thou I dun comment often.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic story! Up you bro. Keep it cumming.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great buildup.

Waiting anxiously for more
Old 12-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Support and camping for more !!
Old 12-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikeoldchangke View Post
Support and camping for more !!
bro, I understand that you are working currently for some stories concurrently and with the normal work life, you are busy.

I like your works but the ending for the Prison I am in, seemed a bit rush and unlike the rest of your works.

but anyway, keep up the good work.

Writing is a hobby and to share it with us, we really appreciate it.

Old 12-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Another great story in the making.
U bro, is one of my favourite writer here coz u

1) are one hell of a writer
2) always completes your story
3) write story with solid plots.

Keep it up and always reading your story thou I dun comment often.
thanks bro.

I don't like stories that are just pure mindless sex, sex and more sex. There are tons of such stories on the internet and it's easy to get those which are completed.

Writers in here always claim to be true stories and readers like "true stories" but how many of those are really true?

But to each of their own.

I try my best to come up with a story with some content and make sure that I finish it. I don't like incomplete stories.

Sometimes, getting a plot up is not easy. Have to use some brain juice and I don't have a lot. That is why my stories are only once in a long while.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

More juicy updates coming up.

Cheers

Old 12-09-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Next, I headed to my HR. Although the company had 150 staffs, Aunty Wong was the only one in her department and like the VPs, she had a room by herself for privacy reasons.

Me: Hi Aunty Wong....

Aunty Wong: Hi Chris..... can I help you?

Me: I need a letter from the company to apply for a loan. Could you please help me?

Aunty Wong: oh.... it shouldn't be more than a minute..... just wait here.

I already knew that she would ask me to wait for her to complete the request immediately instead of waiting until the later part of the day as she was those type of people who did not like to keep any jobs pending.

She completed the letter and proceeded to print it out. The printer was a shared machine in the office and she would need to take some time to retrieve it.

Aunty Wong: wait here..... I'll go and collect and then sign it before handing it to you.

Once she walked out the room, I knew I had about 1 min 30 sec at most before she returned. I looked around and made sure that there was no one looking and quickly accessed her laptop. Fortunately, she had not locked it.

I looked for Brad's information in the HR system. Once I brought his profile onto the screen, I took a photo of it. I set the lap top back to its previous screen so that there was no immediate evidence that I had touched the computer. It was not too soon as she returned shortly after I walked away from her computer.

After signing the document, she gave it to me.

Back at my desk, I texted Denise and told her that I would be working late. She said that she would just head over to her mum's place to have dinner.

It was difficult to concentrate but for the remaining of the day, I quickly finished up my portion of the contract and sent it across to Angel. She would have to consolidate and finish everything by tonight so that she could send it to Kim for approval over the weekend before sending it to the client by Monday morning.

As I was about to leave the office, she asked me for a quick dinner nearby since she would not have anyone to accompany her and she had to work late.

After the dinner, I made my way to my friend's place and Angel said that she would be returning to the office.

Neo's real name was Weiming and was a computer geek but he prefered to be called as Neo. He had named himself as the lead character in The Matrix after watching it in 1999. He was inspired by the movie and had since taken to hacking as his livelihood. He was not a bad hacker but worked on a freelance basis to try to break into organizations backend systems so that these companies could work to further fortify their security systems.

His income was good enough to enable him to stay in a condo.

I had known him since our army days and had helped him when he was bullied by some of the platoon mates for his geeky character. Since then, he was appreciative and treated me as one of his best friends or rather his only best friend. He was one of the guys that I invited to my wedding.

Neo: bro, you said you had something urgent and you needed help. What is it?

I told him about Brad and what he was planning to do with Denise, even though I did not have any details of his plans.

Me: I need to know everything about him. Here, this is his full name, IC, mobile number, photograph, email addresses and his physical address. Are you able to find out more information?

Neo: easy....

Me: will you get into trouble?

Neo: not if he does not realize it. But even if he did, I should be able to re-route my information to make the trace extremely troublesome. Normally, our government will not look too much into it if it is not a corporation or government agency. It's too much trouble for them and they are not so free.

Me: ok.... thanks bro.... let me know once you have more information.

Neo: don't worry. I will get whatever I can from him as long as he has a footprint on the internet.

I left his place and headed to another friend's place.

Kai was my Secondary school mate and we were buddies. He was one of those I would trust my life with when I was in danger. Of course, he was also invited to my wedding.

Since he was in between jobs now, I went to him for his help.

Me: bro, I need some help. Can you follow him?

Kai: why do you want me to do that?

I showed him a photo of Brad and again I repeated to him the scenario.

Kai: wa.... this guy is really a SOB.

me: I'll pay you for your work....

Kai: no need bro.... I'll help you... so what do you need me to do?

Me: just follow him and take some videos or photos. I need to see if we can find any incriminating evidence that I can use.

Kai: ok...

I showed him the screenshot of Brad's details that I had captured from Aunty's Wong machine.

Me: oh... and don't let Denise know about this.... She doesn't know I know about Brad....

Kai: got it...

I left his place and went to Denise's parents' house to pick her.

Old 12-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

18 Nov (Sat)

I received a call from Kim that morning. He wanted Angel and myself to be in the office to discuss on the contract.

After I told Denise about it, I headed off to the office at 10am.

If you had worked for a Japanese or Korean company, you would know that the bosses did not like to be interrupted during meetings. So all mobile devices had to be put on silent or switched off.

Finally at 4pm, we completed the contract and Kim let us go.

I looked at my phone and there were 15 missed calls. 13 from Kai in the space of the last 5 mins and 2 from Neo.

I called Kai up first as it seemed to be urgent.

Me: bro, sorry, I was in a meeting. what's up?

Kai: bro..... come over to Bueno Vista now....

Me: what is it?

Kai: quick... just come..... I'll meet you at South Bueno Vista Road.

Immediately I headed there and I arrived within 15mins. I found him waiting for me at one of the side roads.

Me: What is it that is so urgent.

Kai: Park your car here. Let's take my bike.

He did not reply to my question and immediately I knew it had something to do with Brad.

I got onto his bike and he rode us up to the hilltop of Kent Ridge Park. As I got off, I noticed Brad's BMW in the carpark.

Me: This is his car. Is she here?

Kai: calm yourself down. I called you because I was tailing him this afternoon from 3pm. He went to your place and picked Denise. Straightaway I called you when I saw Denise getting into his car. Then I followed them here.....

Me: what are they doing here?

Kai: They just arrived about 20mins ago. I think you need to see this.... no matter what, you need to calm yourself down. Remember she does not know that you know and you need to remain calm.

He looked serious and I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. I felt very anxious and afraid with what he was about to show me.

Kai led me along a path. At the top of the path, there was a small hut.

He put his finger to his lips and we did not continue on with the path. He took an perpendicular turn and led me straight into the undergrowth, leaving the path and flanking the hillside.

Kai: ssshhh.... they are up there....

Once we were below some shrubs that was surrounding the hut and out of sight from the path, he gestured to me and we headed upwards. We stepped carefully to maintain our silence.

As we got nearer to the hut, I could hear some voices and recognized them as belonging to Brad's and Denise's.

Old 12-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Looks promising bro. I've always enjoyed your works.
Old 12-09-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
bro, I understand that you are working currently for some stories concurrently and with the normal work life, you are busy.

I like your works but the ending for the Prison I am in, seemed a bit rush and unlike the rest of your works.

but anyway, keep up the good work.

Writing is a hobby and to share it with us, we really appreciate it.

Yes. The prison i'm in is a bit rush towards the end.
Midway through i think i messed up a little on the structure.

There are some interesting scenes that was suppose to be used in TPIM but with a slightly damaged structure , i decided to end it. That's why it's a bit abrupt.

I'm using those deleted scenes for the internship instead.

enough about mine. I'm here to enjoy yours.

don't stop !
Old 12-09-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Rahhrahh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid story!! Happy camper!
Old 12-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Jiayou bro pusslover! Love to read all your stories!! Keep
Up the good work! As usual! U nv let us down!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1