The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

And then her last message for this night was she could not get me off her mind and that she cant move on....

And my reply.... what are you waiting for return... to my cock...
ha ha .. bro, quite normal.

Most pinays will refuse to forget the guy who give thrill and shamelessly want more sex even after getting engaged or have steady bf ..

That goes for maids also .. One maid, have bf, and bf (malaysian guy) already proposed to marry her, when she go back philippines, tell the bf she leaving the next day, and stay overnight with me before flying back .. I did feel guilty, but then again, how to refuse such sincere offer ????
Old 17-09-2009, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro etsys you summed it aptly " How to refuse such a SINCERE OFFER?"

Actually thats what i am doing to her.... Although now she has decided to really make the new guy her permanent bf... she still calls me... and believe this fucking bitch is a business professional (not a maid)... So initially while i wanted her as a permanent gf aka mistress now i have no such noble intentions....

After having suffered the ignominy of having sorta lost her during that 1 week absence.... its time to strike back and with a vengeance....

Bro i was almost gonna fuck her today had woo'd her and almost put her into my bag when she remembered she was not supposed to 2 time and she felt sad about having to harbour guilty feelings....

I was like i am not forcing you... If your not comfortable its fine...

But i am very sure that i could have fucked her again and enjoyed her meat by the end of this week. Unfortunately i am super busy. So will have to hold back till next week to strike back lethally...

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

I did feel guilty, but then again, how to refuse such sincere offer ????
Quote:
Whatever it is i decided i must win her from that b@@@@@d and jump her bones a few more times and then i must have the last laugh by finally dumping her unceremoniously....

So with a lot of sweet talking, a lot of empty promises and a lot of rubbish...... i managed to win her back... Each time i sent a fake message that i did not mean or i spoke too sweetly i told myself " You whore all i want is your body and all these words are just to enjoy your body and i shall have nothing to do with you after that" Sorry bros i sound rude but she had played me out too... So after several 100 smss managed to fuck the business professional twice last week.... And thought i had had the last laugh.....

Imagine my surprise when i found out on Monday this week that she had gone back to that fucking b@@@@@d again....

And now i am back wooing her again.... For what?? For kicks only.... and the thrill that comes when i sadistically enjoy her meat for playing me out...Sorry i am not this bad unless people are bad to me....

I could not help laughing at the b@@@@@d who thought he was too smart to win her from me... Like i cared!!! Did i even want her for ever? No ... never... So when i managed to win her back last week and fucked her i laughed at the frustrated b@@@@@d....who must have been drowning himself in sorrow thinking of his ill luck...

Well here i am tryin to woo the bitch again and i guarantee you guys sooner or later the whore will be mine again and her frustrated loser of a bf will be jerking himself of into the depths of misery.

Although initially i thought i could make her my permanent gf.... now she will just be my fuck adventure only... She toyed with me... She will get it twice...

She has been messaging me since yday again telling me that she loves me but she must marry the other guy? (like someone put a gun to her head and asked her to marry him?) ....

And then her last message for this night was she could not get me off her mind and that she cant move on....

And my reply.... what are you waiting for return... to my cock...
Old 17-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro etsys you summed it aptly " How to refuse such a SINCERE OFFER?"

Actually thats what i am doing to her.... Although now she has decided to really make the new guy her permanent bf... she still calls me... and believe this fucking bitch is a business professional (not a maid)... So initially while i wanted her as a permanent gf aka mistress now i have no such noble intentions....
Bro, dont give up .. unless she tell you she is marrying.. lot of foreign girl here, including those educated thai and such, only need BF, not looking for marriage .. as long as she is not married, I believe it is fair game ...
Old 17-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
I am in Lucky Plaza, come join me. Sent you a PM.
Alas, nothing happened for me in LP yesterday. There are maids as well as working ladies, some smiled but did not had the courage to approach them....

I called the Indo maid (I met in OT last Sunday) and managed to get her out. We ended up in a secluded corner of the carpark of Hillview Nature Reserve and had a wet and long petting session ended up with a HJ (she claimed its too fast for FJ as its only the first date). Told me to be patient and she afterall belong to me....Hahahahaha, I dun know if this can be considered to be my first virgin outing with maid.

Anyway, this morning, there was a maid near my place, and she was looking at me, somehow I feel she was giving me that look. Too bad too close to my home....
Old 17-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Where got nothing happened? If LP did not happen HillView Nature Reserve happened.... Something happened....

HJ from a girl not considered outing meh? Ofcourse considered.... even you get to touch her bra or her butt or kiss is considered score goal already.... (Sammyboy pardon my pathetic english here just not in the mood to write well now)

WEll done... and lets hope to have many more posts from you....

Beers!!!!

Quote:
Alas, nothing happened for me in LP yesterday. There are maids as well as working ladies, some smiled but did not had the courage to approach them....

I called the Indo maid (I met in OT last Sunday) and managed to get her out. We ended up in a secluded corner of the carpark of Hillview Nature Reserve and had a wet and long petting session ended up with a HJ (she claimed its too fast for FJ as its only the first date). Told me to be patient and she afterall belong to me....Hahahahaha, I dun know if this can be considered to be my first virgin outing with maid.

Anyway, this morning, there was a maid near my place, and she was looking at me, somehow I feel she was giving me that look. Too bad too close to my home....
Old 17-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

Dude no way would i give up on her now... Why ? Cause my only intention is to use her as often as i want and dump her after that unceremoniously and ungloriously!!! She deserves that.... The virgin whore!!!! Why do pinays behave like this??

So why am i after her now? Yeah its revenge and vengeance and whatever other words we may find to describe her.... I want to beat her at her own game... When i met her 2 sundays ago she looked pretty sexy in her dress...

I just want her bf to be miserable for awhile and jump her bones as often as possible...

But for me it will be good bye to her after my deeds are done... Hopefully she will learn a lesson from it to be nice to people who are nice to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro, dont give up .. unless she tell you she is marrying.. lot of foreign girl here, including those educated thai and such, only need BF, not looking for marriage .. as long as she is not married, I believe it is fair game ...
Old 17-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

Looks like i am getting lucky again.... Just messaged this bitch who used to give me the cold shoulder for quite some time... She replied today in a friendly tone... Just imagine i had thought that i had long lost her .... imagine my surprise with what followed below?

I had for long assumed she was a maid... Imagine my surprise when she told me she is handling accounts and holding a 9-5 job....

She thought she was not good enough for me and wanted to recommend her friend who works in town in Sales... But i being the quintessential diplomat... won her over and i have a date with her for tomorrow evening....

Now if i had insisted on dating her friend (which she offered) i might have ended up with nothing cause she could have played me out... like telling her friend are you sure this guy is good for you? maybe he is not up to it? maybe he just wants to enjoy you and stuff....but by being nice to her even if i dump her later on or create a situation for her to leave me which i am pretty good at she will recommend her friend right? My experience says so....

I guess with pinays the virtues one needs are Tolerance (tolerate their shit till you fuck them), Patience, politeness and humility....

Hold strongly onto these virtues till you get into their pants and have gotten them to suck your cock.... AFter that its time to sing adieu.... There is no need for us to do it... just create a situation... the experts in this forum know what i am talking about....
Old 17-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Looks like i am getting lucky again.... Just messaged this bitch who used to give me the cold shoulder for quite some time... She replied today in a friendly tone... Just imagine i had thought that i had long lost her .... imagine my surprise with what followed below?

I had for long assumed she was a maid... Imagine my surprise when she told me she is handling accounts and holding a 9-5 job....

She thought she was not good enough for me and wanted to recommend her friend who works in town in Sales... But i being the quintessential diplomat... won her over and i have a date with her for tomorrow evening....

Now if i had insisted on dating her friend (which she offered) i might have ended up with nothing cause she could have played me out... like telling her friend are you sure this guy is good for you? maybe he is not up to it? maybe he just wants to enjoy you and stuff....but by being nice to her even if i dump her later on or create a situation for her to leave me which i am pretty good at she will recommend her friend right? My experience says so....

I guess with pinays the virtues one needs are Tolerance (tolerate their shit till you fuck them), Patience, politeness and humility....

Hold strongly onto these virtues till you get into their pants and have gotten them to suck your cock.... AFter that its time to sing adieu.... There is no need for us to do it... just create a situation... the experts in this forum know what i am talking about....
Hi Bro, since there are 2 now, need my help to handle one ? hehehehe

Good luck.
Old 17-09-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

hi..i manage to bum into a maid staying at my block..then i think she also horny..now keep sms me etc...but i play with care....

juz now go down see can get to catch some maid..then manage to talk to a myanmar girl who study below the bench there..but she seems like very conservative..so must slowly tackle la

later will ask the usual maid to blow for me....nothing special..juz weekly release..hahah
Old 17-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
hi..i manage to bum into a maid staying at my block..then i think she also horny..now keep sms me etc...but i play with care....

juz now go down see can get to catch some maid..then manage to talk to a myanmar girl who study below the bench there..but she seems like very conservative..so must slowly tackle la

later will ask the usual maid to blow for me....nothing special..juz weekly release..hahah
Bro, maybe we should exchange maid...u take the ones from my block and I take the ones from your block !
Old 17-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

1) i find them conservative too... not sure if they are trying to play safe...

2) then there are those chinese maids from india... seen a couple of them. but no idea what language they speak... one i spoke to did not know english nor mandarin... any bros care to advise? they are fair skinned chinese but from india...

3) weekly blow good enough though for me if time permits i prefer every other day....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post

Old 17-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

That seems like a great idea.... What do other bros out here think? But exchange must be done between bros who really know each other well...

in this case both benefit... the maid gets a guy and the guy gets a maid and is safe cause the maid not near his block

Quote:
Bro, maybe we should exchange maid...u take the ones from my block and I take the ones from your block !
Old 17-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flippie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Maybe I also share an experience with you about maid?

Two years ago I got a maid. I know it was dangerous to play a fool at home, but then I did not know things to turn out to what it was later.... The story unfolded this way:

Our family got a new pinay. She was 23, slim and petite with shapely thin legs and a B cup pair of boobs I think. She was friendly and helpful. After a few months of working with us, one day, she was with me in the house alone. We were chatting about things when I chatted she was so skinny, and should eat more... Then I asked for her weight and she said 40+ ... I said I didn't believe it, and boldly, asked her if I could carry her up so that I would be convinced... She hesitated, shy and smiling, but I insisted and so I went to the front of her, squat down and rounded my hands around her waist and carried her up. She was a bit shocked but still smiling, while I was holding her, with her stomach just in front of my face, and slightly above were her boobs.... I just held her there for a while... At first she resisted a bit asking me to bring her down quickly, but after a while she also did not resist... and asked if she was light weight etc....

After that incident, about two weeks or so, we were alone again... I was feeling a bit sick and after doing up housework etc, she came into my room and asked if I was ok... I said I felt pain in my body and she offered to help... so I said maybe can help me press press here and there to massage my body... She said ok and so with clothings on, I lied on my stomach and she massaged my back... Then she said difficult to massage, so I asked if she did not mind, I can take off my shirt so she can apply baby lotion and would make massage easier. She agreed and so she massaged me that way... Then I asked if ok to massage my legs too... and she was fine too... during massage, kept asking me if ok or too hard etc... really thoughtful! Then when her tiny hands came to my back thighs, my old problem came again... I have a hard on... and I hinted to her if my shorts were obstructing her... She said no... Then I didn't say anything else....

Yet another week, I came back home early from work and she had prepared all the food for dinner, just waiting for the time to cook... A quick thought came to my mind... to ask her to give me a massage....! She was smiling but ok with it.... But this time I didn't ask her but just acted normally to strip till only my underwear and lied down.... I didn't see her reactions though, but she didn't say anything and just massage my shoulders, then down to back, and then my thighs, and then small legs... Then from small legs, she massaged up to my thighs again, and as I was already having a hard-on, I tested water by lifting my bums up a bit, and to my surprise, she pushed her two hands more inwards to my inner thighs and did the massaged! And occasionally her back of the hands touched my crouch... and I was really damn shock! ...... I didn't do anything else, except raised my bum a bit more each time and her hands just went in a bit deeper and closer to my crouch.... but she didn't hold my crouch.. just let her hands massaged my inner thighs for a long time. Maybe she thought my inner thigh muscles were straining....

I am in love with a FR... and she seems to have feelings for me too... What should I do? =(

Last edited by flippie; 17-09-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 17-09-2009, 12:16 PM
Samster

Bro blursam we are both men.... Do you think i would give up without even trying?

Dude i gotta try first and if i fail or after i have tried i usually release them into the market... and anyway these girls are already used by other heroes before me and discarded....

guess its a cycle.....

Quote:
Hi Bro, since there are 2 now, need my help to handle one ? hehehehe

Good luck.
Old 17-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 21
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flippie View Post
Hi bros,

Maybe I also share an experience with you about maid?

Two years ago I got a maid. I know it was dangerous to play a fool at home, but then I did not know things to turn out to what it was later.... The story unfolded this way:

Our family got a new pinay. She was 23, slim and petite with shapely thin legs and a B cup pair of boobs I think. She was friendly and helpful. After a few months of working with us, one day, she was with me in the house alone. We were chatting about things when I chatted she was so skinny, and should eat more... Then I asked for her weight and she said 40+ ... I said I didn't believe it, and boldly, asked her if I could carry her up so that I would be convinced... She hesitated, shy and smiling, but I insisted and so I went to the front of her, squat down and rounded my hands around her waist and carried her up. She was a bit shocked but still smiling, while I was holding her, with her stomach just in front of my face, and slightly above were her boobs.... I just held her there for a while... At first she resisted a bit asking me to bring her down quickly, but after a while she also did not resist... and asked if she was light weight etc....

After that incident, about two weeks or so, we were alone again... I was feeling a bit sick and after doing up housework etc, she came into my room and asked if I was ok... I said I felt pain in my body and she offered to help... so I said maybe can help me press press here and there to massage my body... She said ok and so with clothings on, I lied on my stomach and she massaged my back... Then she said difficult to massage, so I asked if she did not mind, I can take off my shirt so she can apply baby lotion and would make massage easier. She agreed and so she massaged me that way... Then I asked if ok to massage my legs too... and she was fine too... during massage, kept asking me if ok or too hard etc... really thoughtful! Then when her tiny hands came to my back thighs, my old problem came again... I have a hard on... and I hinted to her if my shorts were obstructing her... She said no... Then I didn't say anything else....

Yet another week, I came back home early from work and she had prepared all the food for dinner, just waiting for the time to cook... A quick thought came to my mind... to ask her to give me a massage....! She was smiling but ok with it.... But this time I didn't ask her but just acted normally to strip till only my underwear and lied down.... I didn't see her reactions though, but she didn't say anything and just massage my shoulders, then down to back, and then my thighs, and then small legs... Then from small legs, she massaged up to my thighs again, and as I was already having a hard-on, I tested water by lifting my bums up a bit, and to my surprise, she pushed her two hands more inwards to my inner thighs and did the massaged! And occasionally her back of the hands touched my crouch... and I was really damn shock! ...... I didn't do anything else, except raised my bum a bit more each time and her hands just went in a bit deeper and closer to my crouch.... but she didn't hold my crouch.. just let her hands massaged my inner thighs for a long time. Maybe she thought my inner thigh muscles were straining....
Hi Bro Flippie, good story, awaiting for your continue on your story. Thanks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1