The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-05-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
fleetfoot is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Hi Bros,

Agree so much with what you all have said. Thanks for your advise and insight. And i have to add, it is not 100%. A few days ago i got a number from one, but no more contact liao. To be safe, use prepaid card. Today got rejected. I think wanna get, get those slutty types, wear low cut, tight, etc. At least if u tell them for fun niah, they won't get hurt, and u get yr bonk. Also, hunt when very free, holiday, mc, on leave, don't let this affect your lives too much. They are easier than local girls but would u wanna marry them? My 2 cents worth.

I also think bros here can share their known maid or maid fren's contact if any la. Paid or otherwise.
Old 04-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Haili is Cool - loads of Potential

where to find a beautiful maids....

maids can do housejob, blowjob , fuckjob

heng hua suang!!!hehe
Old 04-05-2009, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
BGYeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think Pilipino is the better looking type but indonesian is the easier to get type.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

I've approached 2 maids so far. Both of them are pinoys and I got both their numbers but I dont know how to approach them regarding the topic of sex. I've only exchanged a couple of smses but without any dirty topics. Just talk about their day and stuff like that. Bro The Lord, are to give any tips on how to further engage with the maids? I would appreciate your help. Thanks =)
Old 04-05-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fukingu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Money first maids

Hi to all,

I have been following this thread and really find it interesting and useful.

I recently got to know one Indo maid by asking for her hp number. SMS and talked to her a few times and she dropped hints that she'll like to be my gf. I of course said yes.

But before we even met for 2nd time, she asked me for top up card and money to buy shampoo etc.

I assessed the situation and feel she's been around, so in the end dropped her and didn't contact her again.

I think some SG guys already spoiling or pampering the maids too much already cos maybe she see her frens get similar treatment and before we do anything, ask me for these. These are the "been around the block" ask for money/ gifts upfront types and it's a turn off. Anyone got similar experiences like these to share?

If you see any maids in your heigbourhood, I can guarantee most of them half the time are smsing or talking on the phone outside.

One question is : should I up my next door neighbour's maid ? I was thinking I wont have sex, just try non-penetrative panky hanky ? Do you think it is wise to up your next door's neighbour's maid ?

Pros : just acoss the door, can chio chio her for ECA whenever the coast is clear.

Cons : She may get too sticky (but this can be mitigated by us not having sex, just oral, maybe kissing)

What's your advice, anyone?
Old 05-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

bro co axial 762 thank you for upping me dude.

there was another bro who upped me today but did not leave nick behind. so bro who upped me accept my humble gratitude. wish i had your name to thank you.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of

some of the maids i've seen are hot indeed... especially the pinoy ones...
Old 05-05-2009, 09:57 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

bro forumer

thank you for upping me dude.

kindly accept my sincere thanks
Old 05-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

Bro BGYEO

IMHO, there are really hot and pretty maids amongst the pinay race and the indonesian race. Add to this list now you have prettier maids from Myanmar (mix of chinese and malay looking). I met a myanmarese maid the other day but she did not give me her number. Guess she was scared.

There are also pretty chinese maids from India. I guess these chinese looking maids from india live along the india china border and if i am not wrong their race is INdian but they look 100% chinese. These i believe are the hardest to get. Or any bros have up this category of maids? I have met a few of them but really find it hard to up them or meet up with them. they do not speak mandarin. They speak a language which i really duno. thankfully they speak a smattering of english as well. they are 100% chinese looking.

So i guess for us Bros down here the Pinays and the Indos will suffice.

There are pretty ones in both races and pretty ugly ones in both races too. i remember very well upping some real hot and young indos. if you are really looking for young pussys, tender body and freshness indo is the way to go.
They are a bit hard to find cause they are tightly controlled by their employers.

now where i stay i see some pretty and hot indos around 12pm. cause thats the time they bring the kids back from school. What arses man? My lil bro stands in attention the moment i see those arses in the hot pants they wear or the real short "shorts" they wear to expose their thighs. they sometimes add on spagetti straps for extra cosmetic effects.

But unfortunately i do not believe in picking up maids around where i stay cause its asking for trouble.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster

massageshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
I've approached 2 maids so far. Both of them are pinoys and I got both their numbers but I dont know how to approach them regarding the topic of sex. I've only exchanged a couple of smses but without any dirty topics. Just talk about their day and stuff like that. Bro The Lord, are to give any tips on how to further engage with the maids? I would appreciate your help. Thanks =)
Start with intimacy bro...like i miss you...how i wish i can see you...you are so pretty among the maids...

Remember girls have sex because of LOVE...and guys have sex because of LOOKS

Need to strike into her heart and she will give you anything
Old 05-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Screwing maids

Advisable to screw our own maid in times of recession? If offer $$ should not be any problem?

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Bro fukingu,

Nice little FR

My honest and sincere feedback is i totally agree and appreciate what you did.

Dun ever deal with girls who ask for money. Better still those who ask for money from the start use my tips. Usually work. And once you have Fucked them just say bye bye. Not a single cent to the money seekers.

If we want to entertain the money seekers (who are essentially whores) might as well go geylang and bonk a fl right? Why maids? The objective of bonking a maid is for GFE so that you dun feel you are doing whores all the time. IMHO its ok to pamper the maid but < $30 including taxi fare. Anymore you want to spend you have thai girl/ FLS and so many more choices.

Yes we Singaporeans are known to spoil maids. I think this is wrong. You cant equate them with the FL/whores.

Just a small tip should do. Anything more should be a strict No No. if we spoil maid market also later we lost the little we had.

In my several years of bonking maids i have had many of them asking for top up card, tip, room rent (yes there are some maids who are full time part timers) ONe such full time part timer i screwed 3 times and on the 3 rd occassion gave her $50 and never contacted her since.

I never store the numbers of maids i have done. Cause its impossible to have so many contacts on my sim. i cant even remember who/what/when/where after a while. So i just delete the maids contact after they have been fucked (if i dun wan to rtf). In this way i can focus on those maids i have not screwed.

One more interesting reason i like maids is since they give you a GFE, they try to please you. So you can try a variety of stuff with them in the room.

One question is : should I up my next door neighbour's maid ? I was thinking I wont have sex, just try non-penetrative panky hanky ? Do you think it is wise to up your next door's neighbour's maid ?

Answer: Dun even dare try that trick. Never never. Just imagine she tell your wife if you are married. If your single it does not matter. Honestly not a good idea to Fuck your neighbours maid. For me i dun even touch those around my block or few blocks. I always ask a maid upon meeting where she stays. If its too close for comfort i pass her number to some of my friends.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

Answer: Dun even dare try that trick. Never never. Just imagine she tell your wife if you are married. If your single it does not matter. Honestly not a good idea to Fuck your neighbours maid. For me i dun even touch those around my block or few blocks. I always ask a maid upon meeting where she stays. If its too close for comfort i pass her number to some of my friends.
Maybe we should try setting up a Maid Lobangs Exchange centre here, for samster to exchange contact of maid that you do not wish to rtf or not convinence to bonk and exchange for a bonk from other samster here.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Samster

Dude Cherry QQ, i will try to do that in future by saving the number on my hp.

Then i will circulate it to sammy bros for trying out. But i still think its cumbersome for me to try and save so many numbers.

Cause once you give such numbers automatic questions arise:
1) Bro how was the girl?
2) Sexy or not?
3) Can BBBJ?
4) Can CIM?
5) Can COF?
6) Can anal?
7) Can fetish?
8) Is MILF?
9) Got pic?

The list is endless...

To circumvent the whole thing
1) I never store nos of maids i have done unless i wan to RTF
2) IF i have maids that i have not seen/tried i am not greedy type. I wont keep all nos to myself. I am willing to share with bros out here. Honestly there are about 300,000 pinays here. I dun think i got time to try each and every one of them. Also not all maids want me. Hence i am prepared to share with some bros. In fact i have shared numbers with some bros out here.

But the big issue is this:
1) Since i have not seen or tried these gals i dun wan to end up in trouble with those who later zap me saying the maid not chio la, the maid not pretty la and stuff. That is why i hesitate to give.

There was one bro who initially agreed to try out a contact and later said the maid not pretty.

So obviously i dun wan friction with anyone right. Hence i think best for us to hunt and find our own maids. I still think this is the best policy. Hunt and find your own maid. The thrill is good. When you find your own maid the sexperience is more sextifying be it in car park or at stair case or at parks. Really.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

fukingu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi The Lord,

Your stories are always interesting. I myself have a real 100% true, no embellishment story too.

This true story is a warning for bros who's thinking of doing it raw with maids.

Some time ago, I brought my uncle to the A&E Department of a hospital for suspected appendicitis. While he was there in the ward, I saw a woman being wheeled in and she was groaning softly. I didn't know she was a maid then.

Later when my uncle was going to be discharged, we overhead a couple talking to the doctor. Turned out they were the maid's employers and turned out she was more than 9 months pregnant !!

The doc told them the baby had died inside her and he could not save her as she came too late and there was massive internal bleeding ! I heard the husband and wife bemoaning that they just had the new maid 2 months ago and that they could not tell she was pregnant since she was a bit chubby and wore loose clothing, and how they were going to lose the bond etc.

The worst thing is the woman whom I saw just 15 mins ago had just died with her baby. She hid her pregnancy otherwise she would be sent back and not knowing what to do, continued until it costs her her life and her unborn child's.

It was quite a shock to me.

So bros who like to do it raw with maids, please don't play with fire. Human lives are at stake and from the maid's viewpoint, she's got no money to go for abortion and no one to call for help since most of us have a play and discard mentality with maids.

Two human lives are always at stake when you do it raw, including possibly your unborn child. Even if you don't believe in karma, karma will still be embedded by your own mind. You will sow what you reap.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1