The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Da Wing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New locah 17yrs old minah> Esther

After reading the report by Bro Nato on both Esther and 20 yo minah, decided to call Bro Nato to fix me up. Wanted to try the 20yo but as always, not able to connect!!

However, bro Nato kind enough to recommend Esther. Decided to try her out.

Booked hotel and waited in anticipation for her to arrive. Arrived about 15 to 20 minutes late. Whilst waiting, had taken a shower.

When she arrived, asked me wheter I wanted to shower. As already had, she showered on her own. Waited at the bed for her to come out. After her shower, she was drapped in towel. Could see her body was firm and solid. Few tatoos over the body and could see. Nice face, sweet. However, quite short but compact.

Proceeded to play with my didi and followed by bbbj whilst I was fingering her. Felt the tightness and started to reciprocate by licking her 32a boobs down to her clit.

Then penetrated her in missionary followed by spoon and ended up in doggie. All this while, she was giving out soft moans. A bit inexperience but overall ok session.

As I was hurrying for a dinner appointment, had to do it extra quick as she arrive late for the session, so did not have time to tcss with her to find out more. Maybe next time round when I have more time.

Name > Esther
Age > 17
Boobs > 32a
Height > 1.5m
Weitht > 45kg
Frenching >No She seems not to prefer it (don't know why??)
BBBJ > Yes but suction not strong
FJ > 6.5/10
Face > 7.5/10
Damage > $100 1 shot
RTF > Maybe

My THANKS to Bro Nato for the arrangement and would still like to try the 20yo minah. Bro, you have my number, if she is still available, call me lah !!
Old 13-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
moodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoodyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro Nato thanks for the sexxion wid Esther. As promise here's my Fr...

When i reach the hotel i waited for about 10mins and she arrived.Opened the door and a small size petite ger came in.Scanned from head to toe not bad.Asked if wana shower together i said ok,when she's undressing saw her g-string and matching bro wow small bro waking up liao...

In the shower nothing much happening.So proceed to the bed.It seem she's really a very quiet ger not much conversation between us but nevermind we're here to do business not to chat.

She started by some raba raba and stocking my dick.Seem very inexperience where got so fast attact dick one but i let her continue her action and i begin mine.I oso attack her boobs,its was a nice pair of A cup boob and YES the nipple is a bit pinkish...Soon i was sucking on her nipple and fingering her while she was giving me a bbbj.Nothing to shout about the BBBJ,but she is really wet below and her moaning was getting me high.

Stop her and she capped wid she on top of me first.Tis ger really can ride,have to slow her down if not cum too fast.So i sit up and rock her slowly,i could hear her breathing more heavy now.Asked for doggy next,she turn over and mine oh mine wat a Butt.It was really nice and firm.You can really piak piak piak and feel the vibration on the butt,it's fleshy and yet firm in the mean time u can oso admire the tatoo on her shoulder and waist.Cant hold in tat position for long after about 10mins i expolded.

She helped me clean up and shower again.Paid her and left the hotel together.Overall an enjoyable bonk,one of the best butt for doggy.

Face:7/10(those syt minah u would see at orchard)
Body:7.5(if the boob r bigger better but i like her butt)
Boob:6/10(A-cup but cute small pinkish nipple)
BBBJ:5/10
Fj:7/10
Frenching:never try
Fingering:Yes
Rtf:Maybe if tonite Champion league make it i wana try Amelia first or maybe can tarma lagi best
Old 13-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 20
NATO is one of the Best!NATO is one of the Best!NATO is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyz
Hi bro Nato thanks for the sexxion wid Esther. As promise here's my Fr...

Rtf:Maybe if tonite Champion league make it i wana try Amelia first or maybe can tarma lagi best
haha,nice fr.The tama thing they not comfy yet tho they are friends.I will arrange for myself with them first to get them used to it first.Her boobs shd be developing further cos still growing up mah.need more bros to massage her boobs to make it better.

Now the bad news.Today fully booked for her aready.So those interested in her,pls hold on.
Old 13-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Blond Boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow, bro NATO, you re a lucky man... Seeing these girls first and then also tama with them ah... If you can get them to do 3somes you re a true hero. Now when I see a cute minah in the streets I always think they would be good for your stable. You should print namecards we can hand out to them...

BB
Old 13-09-2005, 04:29 PM
Samster

Location: Nether poles I shall roam, the middle one I call home
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 23
clover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Boy
Wow, bro NATO, you re a lucky man... Seeing these girls first and then also tama with them ah... If you can get them to do 3somes you re a true hero.
*** A Warning to all SB bros who kena TARMA intro by NATO ***
I was **lured** into this trap by bro Nato. Quickly, quickly drop 1 reservation and cheong his recommendation.

After that regret-ah!!
Cannot walk straight, cannot think straight, cannot see straight!!!! Keep seeing double!!! When think of minah, also think double, one head here, one tongue there, one kiss here, the other kiss there....die-ah!!

Kena this situation for 3 straight days!!! (Lucky next day I was overseas otherwise CO find-out die!!)
I change my saying "You do it twice (tarma), you don't want to do it once again!!"
You have been warned!!

Bro Nato - have mercy-leh!! I still outstation and cannot even enjoy a single. Keep some for me-leh
(BTW many thanks and kopis for the intro, die-die I don't regret!!)
Old 13-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future

Oh no bro... Dun tell me this is the long lost most powerful art of GONG TAO... The Minah Tarma gong tao... And im getting the symptom liao... see 2 neh neh become 4 neh neh! Oh bro Nato pls cure me and the only cure is to let me bronk them
Old 13-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Samster

My ultimate apology to bro ricky tay.dunno wat happen to esther.suddenly hp not on after confirming appt at 4pm.will make it up to u next time if u were to take her again.I make public my apologies to u here.Sorry again bro ricky tay
Old 13-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Boy
Wow, bro NATO, you re a lucky man... Seeing these girls first and then also tama with them ah... If you can get them to do 3somes you re a true hero. Now when I see a cute minah in the streets I always think they would be good for your stable. You should print namecards we can hand out to them...

BB
yo,latest news for u.Her group consists of 5 minahs.She is arranging with them to have a drinking session in a hotel room with games for me.Woooo 5 young minahs and me alone.It gonna be 1 wild nite of boozing and naked fun.Will definitely take pics of the happenings and post it here.My buddies,u know who u guys are,if u reading this,u guys know wat to do if not u will receive my sms on that nite.
Old 13-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
*** A Warning to all SB bros who kena TARMA intro by NATO ***
I was **lured** into this trap by bro Nato. Quickly, quickly drop 1 reservation and cheong his recommendation.

After that regret-ah!!
Cannot walk straight, cannot think straight, cannot see straight!!!! Keep seeing double!!! When think of minah, also think double, one head here, one tongue there, one kiss here, the other kiss there....die-ah!!

Kena this situation for 3 straight days!!! (Lucky next day I was overseas otherwise CO find-out die!!)
I change my saying "You do it twice (tarma), you don't want to do it once again!!"
You have been warned!!

Bro Nato - have mercy-leh!! I still outstation and cannot even enjoy a single. Keep some for me-leh
(BTW many thanks and kopis for the intro, die-die I don't regret!!)
u got me there for a minute.Eagerly awaiting ur return to train them further,hahahahaha
Old 13-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=JT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by clover
After that regret-ah!!
Cannot walk straight, cannot think straight, cannot see straight!!!! Keep seeing double!!! When think of minah, also think double, one head here, one tongue there, one kiss here, the other kiss there....die-ah!![/QUOTE

Wah . So serious. Dont think old man like me can survive the onslaught of the minahs. I must upgrade them to " die die must try ah!! if not regret!!"
u will always have first choice in appt time wenever u call.
Old 14-09-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
jgay28 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATO
yo,latest news for u.Her group consists of 5 minahs.She is arranging with them to have a drinking session in a hotel room with games for me.Woooo 5 young minahs and me alone.It gonna be 1 wild nite of boozing and naked fun.Will definitely take pics of the happenings and post it here.My buddies,u know who u guys are,if u reading this,u guys know wat to do if not u will receive my sms on that nite.
WOW Bro Nato

great HOt fire burn on you man are you the only guy there how I wish to join you , I can be camera man if you want keke

remember to post pic , enjoy ....

looking forward to my turn to enjoy

haha
Old 14-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Bro Nato,

Thks for arranging Esther & Amelia for me on last min notice yesterday nite. As I am one of few words and tried only Esther, I will summarised my experience as follows:

Looks: 6/10 (youngish & sweet)
Body: 6.5/10 (hard body but the many many tatoos a bit of turnoff for me)
Boobs: 6/10 (small 32A, but firm and perky, nice to squeeze)
BBBJ: NA (did with CD)
FJ : 6/10 (nice unpretentious moans)
Attitude: Friendly, willing to listen to you and try new stuff, "innocent"
Overall :6/10 (a decent screw)
RTF: Yes, if tarma with with 1 or 2 of her other friends.
Old 14-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

Slot available from 4pm pm me only if u can for between 4-6pm slot.
Old 14-09-2005, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 22
c0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to allc0mawhite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
My sincere thank you for giving old man Jt some privilage. Really cannot rush with young samster for a place anymore...cough cough..
this is the modern day version of racism/sexism/ age based discrimination! what give way to old men! hurh!
Old 14-09-2005, 06:49 PM
Samster

Interested party can still pm me for Esther.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread