The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 03-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tikobro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

fr for 小雅
http://sexg88.com/index.php?a=shows&...85%3Cbr%20/%3E

Face:7-8/10
Boobs: A cup
Bbbj: not even 1 min
Fj: cowgirl for less then 5min the rest is you doing the job
Gfe: none

The best is not to go or try. Waste money. Basically she wants a 10-15min job. In the end i didnt release and left. Super not worth. Attitude problem. Smelly face.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes you pay peanuts, you get monkeys. Penny wise pound foolish.
The girls in the housing estates are too much of a risk to take in terms of service levels and attitude. Very much more MISS than HIT. So if you are wasting $100-$120 on these girls located at the heartlands, may as well top up that extra $50 odd bucks and get a more or less guaranteed better environment, girl quality and service.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 07-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Use to take gals from sglocalmassage but this time I really need to give my feedback.

sglocalmassage.org/lele/

gal is totally different from picture.
place is in a MP and not apartment.
massage sucks
short change 30 mins
offered bbbj but I decline
HJ is fast and furious

Posted on their web but was not approved to display.
So posting here to warn all cheongsters.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid this girl 121号Lin Lin (琳琳) at all cost from SG wolf, she does not allow lick pussy,
no lick breast and no frenching. Wasted my time and money.
Unless, you want to go there pay money and chit chat.

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/5140.html

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/5008.html

Last edited by smartbonk; 12-03-2018 at 08:53 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
There is a "myth" that there are some supermodel looking girls available at <SGD100/overnight in PRC... especially told by those old taxi drivers bragging how "furious" they have been cheonging. But when I was in Shenzhen it was like at least RMB1500 (>SGD300), in Hong Kong is HKD1200 (>SGD200). I wonder where those people went to get girls at <SGD100 in PRC... or maybe when was it.

I guess the PRC girls are going everywhere these days. Go look around, PRC men are congesting every corner in this world... demands are everywhere.
100SGD overnight long time no more loooooooo nowadays in China even more expensive then SG (maybe cause government crackdown) . is that why they charging LJ prices in SG?
Old 14-03-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
100SGD overnight long time no more loooooooo nowadays in China even more expensive then SG (maybe cause government crackdown) . is that why they charging LJ prices in SG?
KTV Gals:
In the past, PRC are mostly from inland or lack education and connection for a good paying job. KTV was a popular job for this group and several travelled abroad for such jobs as it was better paying and lesser competition. Times have changed, the huge turning point was 2014. Just like sg. In the 90s, I could easily find and screw sg gals from KTV, prices didn't go beyond $400 for a top notch. Now it starts at $500.

With that,way lesser PRCs are going into this trade. They are no longer as poor as the past or as drawn to the trade. Another factor is the crackdown in corruption in PRC, leading to less big spenders and mistresses.

FL:
Ironically, the amount of FL from PRCs have grown tremendously. Much thanks to SPF switching their PCs to containment ( that worked really well for decades and will continue to do so if not for some scholar papers) to sweeping underground. With more and more patrons going underground, the underground syndicates flourished and PRCs are flocking in to be FL. This is bad for sg as vice and crime have spread rapidly to otherwise-peaceful neighbourhoods. Need the next scholar to enter the fray and stop the rot.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sea321 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro out there please do not be a carrot head. In china sgd 500$ u can get a very very very pretty girl for whole night 11 PM to 8am.... they are treating us like shit here
Old 15-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

weird, this thread is controlled by OKTs too? Edited my posting few days back to add in the name of that bad service ML so that bros here can do a search 1st and know her bad attitude and service b4 going to look for her. The edited post was back to original again when I checked just now.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=4870

Have to add in her big name UNA again, I know I still cant get over it but to me it is a nightmare even til today although the incident already happened more than 3 weeks ago. And I regretted I never read up this thread 1st when earlier a few bros already warned of her bad service and attitude. (Pg 315)
Old 17-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
Well, if you go to the village areas, probably SGD100 can still do some fun... but certainly not in the cities like Shenzhen, Shanghai or Beijing.
Old 17-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganasai View Post
weird, this thread is controlled by OKTs too? Edited my posting few days back to add in the name of that bad service ML so that bros here can do a search 1st and know her bad attitude and service b4 going to look for her. The edited post was back to original again when I checked just now.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showp...postcount=4870

Have to add in her big name UNA again, I know I still cant get over it but to me it is a nightmare even til today although the incident already happened more than 3 weeks ago. And I regretted I never read up this thread 1st when earlier a few bros already warned of her bad service and attitude. (Pg 315)
LOL, it seems like it.

I once reported a post but later received a threatening message from an OKT (or OKT runner). I suppose the report can only be read by the moderator/super-moderator, however the incident clearly shows that the OKTs have some levels of control over the forum.
Old 17-03-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisismynick View Post
Bros all be careful. All the prices displayed differently. Not even sure which one the correct one

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=680204
anyone tried before?
Old 20-03-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, if you go to the village areas, probably SGD100 can still do some fun... but certainly not in the cities like Shenzhen, Shanghai or Beijing.
true true, most here cause of work shun bian
Old 23-03-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
zandlerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mane89 View Post
anyone tried these girls?
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=681518
http://prcprincess.net/model/lukcy/
http://prcprincess.net/model/kk/

Realised dome 2 only has si bei bad bonk thread and dont have good bonks thread

any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Because if you start a Good Bonk Thread, most probably it will flood with OKT FR. Result that some newbie get con by those fake FR.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Kimchiwei123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am looking for good service with AR girls, any bros can recommend to me ? Too many choice out there , I believe most are fake
Old 27-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
nimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternimrod69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry
Double post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1