The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 21-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Taiwan dom incoming May
https://twitter.com/nihangfi/status/...204731050?s=46
Old Yesterday, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cafa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good News to all, Mistress Qi 七公主 is coming back in May!
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafa123 View Post
Great, this is a good news indeed.Gonna F her hard lol...
Old Yesterday, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cafa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Some of her reviews, thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlirOstovich View Post
It has been a dream of mine to experience Japanese femdom as shown in the Japanese AVs. Yet, there’s no need to travel all the way to Japan when I can get the experience from Mistress Qi!

When I first met Mistress Qi, I sensed a dominant aura about her in the way that she holds eye contact and speaks; very suitable for a femdom! Don’t let her small stature and attractive face fool you. She knows what she is doing when it comes to domination.

We started with orgasm control where she shoved a prostate plug into me that also had an elastic loop which she wrapped around my cock and balls. She then proceeded to bind my hands and feet to a chair so that she could edge me while I was powerless to stop her. She also snapped a blindfold onto my face so that anything she performed on me would come as a surprise, increasing the thrill of the session. Using a lot of lubricant, Mistress Qi began stroking me. Feeling her soft hands repeatedly sliding across my glans was heavenly! The orgasm control was mixed in with sensual kissing of my neck, the sucking of my nipples, and face slapping, making me feel that I had gained a loving girlfriend who also dominates me.

Next, Mistress Qi untied me, removed the prostate plug, and commanded me to lie on the bed on all fours, while she proceeded to wear a strap-on that had a girth of approximately 4.5cm in diameter. She then used a g-spot vibrator that was smaller in girth to widen me in preparation for the what was to come. The g-spot vibrator was repeatedly thrust into me, angled at my prostate, giving me both pleasure and pain. Then, the highlight of the session commenced. Mistress Qi removed the g-spot vibrator and steadily inched her strap-on into me. When fully inside, she then mounted me and pounded away with her thick vibrating strap-on. She started surprisingly hard and fast, and laughed at my predicament when she realized that it was very intense for me. After slamming into me a few more times, I cried out loudly, causing her to gleefully giggle at my predicament.

Mistress Qi then ordered me to lie on my back. Unlike the slow insertion the first time round, she quickly and sternly pushed her thick strap-on into me to my surprise, smiling when I moaned. Her pounding resumed, but faster and harder. A toy was then placed around my cock, which could be described as a penis enclosure with vibrating bullets around it. Her repeated forceful thrusts rubbing my prostate, strokes from her hands, and the vibrations from her strap-on and cock-enclosure soon proved to be too much to bear and I was pushed over the edge. Like an experienced professional, she sensed my impending ejaculation, ceased stroking and proceeded to pound me as hard and fast as she could! As a result, by her pegging and vibrations alone sending me over the edge, I experienced one of the most intense and pleasurable orgasms ever! She continued pounding me hard post orgasm, requiring me to beg her to stop.

Afterwards, we chatted and she engaged in some after care, much to my delight. She went in for a hug and I eagerly obliged, lifting her up in the air. She also french kissed me with a playful tongue. I wished my time with her would never end.

I will definitely seek to visit her again before she leaves Singapore within 2 to 3 months’ time. If you wish to be in the presence of an experienced younger than average femdom, you should too!
Old Yesterday, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
philteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cafa123 View Post
Looking forward of her returning. Really need refreshment in the local SM scenes. Any exact date when is she coming?
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Great, this is a good news indeed.Gonna F her hard lol...
F her hard? You mean mistress can do FJ too?
Old Today, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all

any bros here have the contact for a mistress who goes my Lei La?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1