The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Bro, check your pm for goody
Thks Bro, Greatly Appreciated !!just now bonked Xiao Mi, now going to the movie Predatorin 30 mins. With your recommendations, i will continue to be the Predator .....lol. thks Bro.

This 1612 Qi Qi is really hard to get. I tried to outcall at 1 pm but her house OKT said available only after 8 pm .......have u tried this Qi Qi ?
Old 17-09-2018, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Bro, pls PM me too
Old 21-09-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
willawonks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, mind to share with me as well? Thanks!
Old 21-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
now going to the movie Predatorin 30 mins. With your recommendations, i will continue to be the Predator .....lol. thks Bro.
Predator without Arnold not nice leh
Old 21-09-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Predator without Arnold not nice leh
Lol, May the Force with us when bonking. Our dick, tongue, fingers, lips, teeth will fight like Arnold
Old 22-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Lol, May the Force with us when bonking. Our dick, tongue, fingers, lips, teeth will fight like Arnold
I’ll be back

Sperminator
Old 26-09-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw 3 new girls just started work today (Tuesday) at hse 1669,

1) 惠子 Hui Zi - small sized, petite lass (barely 40kg imo!!) with nice long hair and a pretty face, looked pretty hot and apparently experienced (but no chance to try her yet),

2) 果果 Guo Guo - taller, slightly fleshier chick with a cheerful smile, decent-looking for bros who like their gals a little meatier,

3) 沫沫 Mo Mo - imo the pick of the 3 newbies so far, shapely (yet not overly thin) body with nice boobs, definitely experienced in this trade based on the full service she provided, also above-average young pretty face (again imo),

according to auntie will have another 2 newbies start work on Thursday afternoon.

While there I also saw 1608 newbie 飘飘 Piao Piao on outcall, another sweet and pretty lass, maybe will try next time!
Old 29-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Hui Zi of this house.

A petite(no taller than 1.55m), 23 year old with sauna experience from Si Chuan. She has a pair of enhanced B boobs on her, weighs at 39kg and has voluminous black hair. She is the skinniest WL I have bonked to date.

Her services were passable by current GL standards. However, she is too skinny for my liking, lol.

For bros that like skinny WLs and enhanced boobs.
Old 29-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tried Hui Zi of this house.

A petite(no taller than 1.55m), 23 year old with sauna experience from Si Chuan. She has a pair of enhanced B boobs on her, weighs at 39kg and has voluminous black hair. She is the skinniest WL I have bonked to date.

Her services were passable by current GL standards. However, she is too skinny for my liking, lol.

For bros that like skinny WLs and enhanced boobs.
Bro, thks for your FR. I have thought of bonking her in Oct. How is her look in rating compared to, say Yuan Yuan, Xia Tian (1649) or say Cai Ser 1431 ? Thks
Old 29-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, thks for your FR. I have thought of bonking her in Oct. How is her look in rating compared to, say Yuan Yuan, Xia Tian (1649) or say Cai Ser 1431 ? Thks
I have not seen any of the 3 WLs you mentioned; unfit to make such comparisons

Hui Zi has a small, guazi face(sharp chin). She puts on some light make up and is considered pretty to me. The reason why I picked her was purely because of her looks.

Something I missed out in my FR was that she likes singing. She sang along to the background music during our session and has a nice voice. Also, no kissing from her.
Old 29-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have not seen any of the 3 WLs you mentioned; unfit to make such comparisons

Hui Zi has a small, guazi face(sharp chin). She puts on some light make up and is considered pretty to me. The reason why I picked her was purely because of her looks.

Something I missed out in my FR was that she likes singing. She sang along to the background music during our session and has a nice voice. Also, no kissing from her.
Thks Bro. No kissing .....sian, out of my list for good, lol
Old 30-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

RTF (2nd bonk) LuLu of Hse 1669 (1st virgin bonk was 1 month ago)

Plus points :
1) nett thrusted her 43 mins. No complain and no mentioning of hj.
Compared to 21 mins one month ago and that she hinted me to eject and i had no choice but to obey then, lol.
2) Good GFE presex, during fuck session and post fuck session. At one point of time, in missionary, i enjoyed so much by by looking at her (and she smiled back), light lip kiss on her and my nose rubbed against her nose and inhaled her breath from her nose. Felt the tenderness of her ........I never did this to other WLs before. So enjoyable.
3) Deep frenching with tongue fight before and during fuck session. I think she is more open now but she told me she is still selective in frenching. ( i have white teeth, no bad breath, brush my teeth before the session and used mouth rinse in front of her).
4) Again, allowed me to paint after i stopped the fuck session. She could not take it and allowed me to paint her only 2 mins and kept clamping my head with her legs to endure my attack. Anyway, only 5 mins left. Released her to bathe.
5) She gave me her black panty upon my request (before i tipped her , haha)
6) Nice CBJ (my request) with good suction and shiok tender licking of balls for 5 mins.

Minus Point :
Too much cunt juices, too slippery. I didnt eject after trusting 43 mins. Only 7 mins left. So i painted and serviced her.

Overall, very good GFE and being horny and gave me a sextisfied bonk, though didnt unload. Will continue to RTF till she RTC.
Old 30-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
RTF (2nd bonk) LuLu of Hse 1669 (1st virgin bonk was 1 month ago)

Plus points :
1) nett thrusted her 43 mins. No complain and no mentioning of hj.
Compared to 21 mins one month ago and that she hinted me to eject and i had no choice but to obey then, lol.
2) Good GFE presex, during fuck session and post fuck session. At one point of time, in missionary, i enjoyed so much by by looking at her (and she smiled back), light lip kiss on her and my nose rubbed against her nose and inhaled her breath from her nose. Felt the tenderness of her ........I never did this to other WLs before. So enjoyable.
3) Deep frenching with tongue fight before and during fuck session. I think she is more open now but she told me she is still selective in frenching. ( i have white teeth, no bad breath, brush my teeth before the session and used mouth rinse in front of her).
4) Again, allowed me to paint after i stopped the fuck session. She could not take it and allowed me to paint her only 2 mins and kept clamping my head with her legs to endure my attack. Anyway, only 5 mins left. Released her to bathe.
5) She gave me her black panty upon my request (before i tipped her , haha)
6) Nice CBJ (my request) with good suction and shiok tender licking of balls for 5 mins.

Minus Point :
Too much cunt juices, too slippery. I didnt eject after trusting 43 mins. Only 7 mins left. So i painted and serviced her.

Overall, very good GFE and being horny and gave me a sextisfied bonk, though didnt unload. Will continue to RTF till she RTC.
Bro, thanks for the rtf FR. Looks like she has adjusted her expectations with you(and with many other bros out there)

Will give her another round of test drive next time... adding her to the bottom of my bonking list
Old 30-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, thanks for the rtf FR. Looks like she has adjusted her expectations with you(and with many other bros out there)

Will give her another round of test drive next time... adding her to the bottom of my bonking list
My list getting shorter and shorter. Great failure ....no chance to make virgin bonk with ManLi and Jia Jia ....Bro Joker gave me two names (hiding one), u gave me one name, then i pick up a few names here and there .....si bei jia lat ah , lol
Old 30-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Wen Wen just wechat me saying her FANS had updated her what i FR her.
And all Ang Pais have their clusters of fans that will report to score points, like the Ming Dynasty 东厂西厂,lol.Feeling a bit stressed ah. Maybe i should stop pening FR, just sit back and read and copy names and just PM here and there and situations will be favourable, hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1