The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-09-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Oh wow she's back.
Got her ad anywhere to see?
Got a lot of bros PM me for her contact...

But I'm just following the game lei, if bros who started this dun wanna mention her new name then I dun want to spoil their game lei.

Also to get her contact you have to ask the TS of her ad, so I'm not gonna share that.

Tell you what, her ad is in the HC & KTV Dome, go look look see see.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Got a lot of bros PM me for her contact...

But I'm just following the game lei, if bros who started this dun wanna mention her new name then I dun want to spoil their game lei.

Also to get her contact you have to ask the TS of her ad, so I'm not gonna share that.

Tell you what, her ad is in the HC & KTV Dome, go look look see see.
Don't know why you guys so reluctant to share, or worry of what. Here is Momo ad where she works at a spa now:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=701052
Old 20-09-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Don't know why you guys so reluctant to share, or worry of what. Here is Momo ad where she works at a spa now:
Solid la, bro!! Riding against the wave. up you
Old 20-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing is caring!

One man's meat is another man's poison

Think with big head not small head.

Read everything with a BIG pinch of salt

Enjoy massaging fellow SBF chiongsters!

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Used to working for herself now working in this spa?

Hmm.... I don't seee many girls doing the reverse...

Normal is work in spa then work for herself..

Anyway This spa is complicated....good luck...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 20-09-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Not my favourite place to Chiong but she’s there.
Perhaps there’s quite a number of “benefits” for working there from the boss.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I find it odd, she left not so long ago and so fast back and ends up in Spa? She clearly was an AP ML whose MoMo name is well known. This time not only change to a different name and strangely did not advertise at the sites she used to list.

Not a fan of Spa,hope this is something temporary while she get a place to stay and resume her "old" services. I certainly have many good memories of visiting her. Quite the complete package, looks, playability, body. Only nitpick is prone to be a pilot.
Old 20-09-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyway, FR for Sandy

https://sglonelyguy.info/sandy-massage/

Back to our shore. Visited her twice last year. This time round seems to have aged a little bit but still pre-milf phase.

Looks wise, big soulful eyes, reasonably good looking. Massage with strength and easy to converse. She kept her body very well, smooth flawless skin (not face) and her ass very firm and peckish. Sensual wise quite SOP imo, nothing up pick but nothing memorable.

This time round she is a hybrid ML/WL, with some top up you can go the extra mile with her. Not sure if she offer across the board so do check clearly before you book her. I opted for normal massage /HJ so can't comment on her value added services.

Overall, worth a try if her looks and body appeals to you.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I find it odd, she left not so long ago and so fast back and ends up in Spa? She clearly was an AP ML whose MoMo name is well known. This time not only change to a different name and strangely did not advertise at the sites she used to list.

Not a fan of Spa,hope this is something temporary while she get a place to stay and resume her "old" services. I certainly have many good memories of visiting her. Quite the complete package, looks, playability, body. Only nitpick is prone to be a pilot.
Sometimes its not by choice. I'm not gonna ask her for details but there's quite a lot of reasons why an ML would change names, including being stalked.

That's also one of the big disadvantages for OWO, many have been assaulted and robbed.

From my session she's exactly what you described - and also likes to sing softly while massaging.
Old 20-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:

If i am not wrong, this spa ml allowed full service one....
Old 20-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
From my session she's exactly what you described - and also likes to sing softly while massaging.
Lol yah i remember too, humming away cheerfully. Aside from her good looks and body and playability, what i like most about her is her personality. In all my visits to her she is always smiling and playful and straighttalking. It's always a relaxing yet highly sexualised session with her.

Now that she changed her base of operation, Good news for bros who goes Spa lah.
Old 20-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
Sharing is caring!

One man's meat is another man's poison

Think with big head not small head.

Read everything with a BIG pinch of salt

Enjoy massaging fellow SBF chiongsters!
Well said, have upped you for that.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-09-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I think its $ reason cos maybe one of the 'benefits' fr spa is no need to pay rent im just guessing.
Can nego with boss say absorb the entry fee and earn from side menu she offer ar.
Plus she got big fanbase so easier to earn more.

Quote:

Old 20-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
Of course ifthe ml pretty super chio want to know more rite?if 6/10 throw stone every where have dont bother rtm
what makes you think you are not one of those throw stone everywhere have to them?
Old 20-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacreate View Post
Agreed bro. Some of our bros here get confused between ml n girlfriend. Just because ml text them to say 'I miss u' or some other sweet nothings, or they get some off menu from ml n think they are the only ones getting it, they get KC-ed. They forget that the ml probably sees hundreds ,if not thousands of men in 1 year n they are just one of the hundreds of men that the ml gfe with. This is how they keep customers going back to them.
Everytime some ap rtc we see a few bros actually get heartbroken because they think they lost a girlfriend.

For those who got KC-ed, u can read this post written by bro Sethanon https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=148840
Yes. Agreed. I don't think I will even accept any ML as GF. We can be close as friends, but not into relationships. It is complicated and they usually bring with them issues and problems, if not why even are they in this line. Other than getting a pussy, you have to absorb all her problems and still be with her knowing she is taking other customers. Usually guys who fall into this thinks with their small head.

It is all transactional. A little text here and there can be fun, but never be serious. You are the player, not being played. You are the paymaster. Never accept a free session even because you lost all morale high grounds when she needs help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1