The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ric8666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fortune Center

Sori to all the Bros here , me new in here promise not zap me if my story is not good for ur to read
After reading about the sg girl doing massage in so many forums i decide to try it myself
I reach FC ard 1.30pm recce the place but cant find any sg girl doing massage,walk ard the building for nearly 1.5hrs and also because partly of heavy rain and decide to leave and promise myself maybe come back in the evening got better chance
Return to FC ard 7.30pm just reach L3 and quickly saw a syt eating near by the escaltor,saw me she just walk off and i also gong gong follow her
Saw her eating in the shop and she ask me to go in and upon my instinct i just walk in and she pass me a towel ask me to strip . the rest i dont need to say for the massage except she quite chatty.After she ask to turn over she started to touch my didi and suddenly she say"ooops i forget to ask you whether u wan to do special?"
Of cousre i wan lah i say and i ask her how much? She just reply market rate loh!! i say fine and then she started to take her barang barang and started to strip too. Wah veri nice neh neh she have
After touching and licking for awhile me started to buay tahan liao so i ask ask her :"i wan to go in!!"
She very suprise and look at me and say usually she dont do it for ppl but she say she wan to excerise also to keep fit and silm she say ok
The rest is history very shiok and b4 i left manage to get her number and i say will see her again

LOOK-7/10 (VERY SYT LOOK )
BREAST- 7/10 ( I THINK IS A OR B I DUNNO BUT VERY NICE )
BJ- 8/10 ( ALOT OF SUCTION AND ALSO LIKE TO LICK ARD BELOW THE DIDI )
FJ- 8/10 ( VERY GF FEELING AS CAN FRENCH AND HUG )
RTF- WILL BE BACK AGAIN

DAMAGE-20+100+10 ( JUST GIVE HER AND 10 EXTRA AS FIND HER VERY GOOD ATT. AND ALSO CAN MANGE TO GET HER NUMBER )
BJ-
Old 11-02-2006, 02:17 AM
sam_123

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

After reading the post by other brothers, decided to go down today to visit the spore gal. Went down abt 5pm the 3rd flr and recce around. A few TNs but seem to be all prcs didnt see any spore gal there.

Recce abt 1 hr there as outside was raining. Still no luck left the place as have another appointment.

Can bro pm me the unit n hp no. Much appreciated
Old 11-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nokiaman is Cool - loads of Potential

Yo bro was there around that time too haha.
Me could not locate the Sg girl either.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
laonene is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric8666
Sori to all the Bros here , me new in here promise not zap me if my story is not good for ur to read
After reading about the sg girl doing massage in so many forums i decide to try it myself
I reach FC ard 1.30pm recce the place but cant find any sg girl doing massage,walk ard the building for nearly 1.5hrs and also because partly of heavy rain and decide to leave and promise myself maybe come back in the evening got better chance
Return to FC ard 7.30pm just reach L3 and quickly saw a syt eating near by the escaltor,saw me she just walk off and i also gong gong follow her
Saw her eating in the shop and she ask me to go in and upon my instinct i just walk in and she pass me a towel ask me to strip . the rest i dont need to say for the massage except she quite chatty.After she ask to turn over she started to touch my didi and suddenly she say"ooops i forget to ask you whether u wan to do special?"
Of cousre i wan lah i say and i ask her how much? She just reply market rate loh!! i say fine and then she started to take her barang barang and started to strip too. Wah veri nice neh neh she have
After touching and licking for awhile me started to buay tahan liao so i ask ask her :"i wan to go in!!"
She very suprise and look at me and say usually she dont do it for ppl but she say she wan to excerise also to keep fit and silm she say ok
The rest is history very shiok and b4 i left manage to get her number and i say will see her again

LOOK-7/10 (VERY SYT LOOK )
BREAST- 7/10 ( I THINK IS A OR B I DUNNO BUT VERY NICE )
BJ- 8/10 ( ALOT OF SUCTION AND ALSO LIKE TO LICK ARD BELOW THE DIDI )
FJ- 8/10 ( VERY GF FEELING AS CAN FRENCH AND HUG )
RTF- WILL BE BACK AGAIN

DAMAGE-20+100+10 ( JUST GIVE HER AND 10 EXTRA AS FIND HER VERY GOOD ATT. AND ALSO CAN MANGE TO GET HER NUMBER )
BJ-
Bro don't talk cock,
I have been visiting her for more than 3 years and she never agree to do do FJ you first time and she do with you.
I don't belive any other bro who have good rep have try her and she provide FJ for you please said
Old 12-02-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

ric8666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Iaonene
For ur info i will not lie to u and i willing to bet a million against u for a dollar
but i meant its up to u to believe and maybe u dont get it because maybe u are not that have ur interactive skills u have in talking
Anyway i had with her on friday afternoon again
So maybe u can get her too , keep it up
Thx
Old 12-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Samster

jackt@n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

always go that place but can't her leh
Old 12-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric8666
Bro Iaonene
For ur info i will not lie to u and i willing to bet a million against u for a dollar
but i meant its up to u to believe and maybe u dont get it ....
Bro ric8666.... we've been "getting it on" with DF way long before u wandered in...
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:17 PM

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SittingBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laonene
Bro don't talk cock,
I have been visiting her for more than 3 years and she never agree to do do FJ you first time and she do with you.
I don't belive any other bro who have good rep have try her and she provide FJ for you please said

No offence to you bro, but if the customer is really young and good looking, then the girl may just cave in for the 100dols.. So i think we just give the benefit of the doubt to bro Ric. Dont see any reason in him lying to us right ?
Old 12-02-2006, 11:19 PM
socialsg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Here is my FR

Location : 4th flr HC, can't remember the name, but shop is directly opposite BHC. i think that is the only one.

name : xiao yue
description : shoulder length short hair
boobs : quite firm for her height.

I want to let bro know that, she is there to do what she is suppose to do. I don't want FR, yet she insists. She is so unhappy in the end doing only HJ. i like to do things slow, as in making her orgasm, but she keeps saying lie on the bed and HJ . $50 was the price i pay + $20 room rate.

Her service sucks !!!! Don't get con by her looks.
Old 13-02-2006, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro don't talk cock,
bro... if you have visited her 3 yrs and have not get a FJ with her.. does not mean she does not do it with others...

for your info, I've done her both in her shop and at a nearby H81..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 13-02-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like a nice venture.ok will go down today.
Old 13-02-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
I've done her both in her shop and at a nearby H81..
U sneaky rat u....

u just miss jus doing her in ktv and u will have a hat-trick...
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & LADY

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 13-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
laonene is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
bro... if you have visited her 3 yrs and have not get a FJ with her.. does not mean she does not do it with others...

for your info, I've done her both in her shop and at a nearby H81..

Cheers,
Shadow
How you convince her and the demage
Old 13-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
How you convince her and the demage
hmm... would this be digging up a little too much of the past.. for as far as I tot... she was history until someone brought her up again...

will pm you instead.

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 13-02-2006, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 22
mlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymlloh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Digged up a bit... Not sure whether this is the same Di Fen , height abt 165 cm very lian ? Previously at the corner of the 3rd lvl " T-junction"
Attitude really sucks that time, somemore pretend to be PRC

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=11214&page=10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1