The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Does anyone know what time this house opens for business?
Old 06-09-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 6
Luveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to behold

Patronise this shop, engage the service of Lily.

After the deed, came out and saw a pretty WL.. asked the okt for her name... anyone has FR of Qi Qi?

Keen to try
Old 06-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

The WL
Name: Lu Lu
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 7/10 (about 1.63m, like a teacher with her wearing spec, a bit sharp facial feature)
Boobs: 8/10 (small B Cup real stuff)
Figure: 8/10(curvy and meaty at the right place)
Complexion: 7/10 (not bad)

The service
Foreplay/catbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (slurping action alternating between my shaft and balls. Heaven!!)
FJ: 10/10 (moaner and wet easily. Proactive and sensual, did all type of positions, love doggy her shiok!)
Attitude: 10/10 (fantastic!!!)
GFE: 10/10 (smiling and genuine affectionate)
Bonus point: she does a good massage. Do ask for an hour to enjoy her massage.

RTF: Hell yes!
Old 09-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Look like this thread has cool down
Any nice new stock to recom ?
Old 13-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 7
FLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to beholdFLsuckers is a splendid one to behold

Heard there will new girls coming soon.
Any regulars can please confirm?

Been there only once. Any good recommendation?
Old 13-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 6
Luveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to beholdLuveberth is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luveberth View Post
Patronise this shop, engage the service of Lily.

After the deed, came out and saw a pretty WL.. asked the okt for her name... anyone has FR of Qi Qi?

Keen to try
No one has FR on Qi Qi?
Old 14-09-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Wen Wen (雯雯) of Hse 16W02 for the first time.

She started work last Dec.Long hair, big eyes, medium ridge nose, sweet and sexy lips, she is attractive to me. Stands at 1.60 m and weighs 51 kg , she said her weight has risen from 47 kg due to local nice food. Nevertheless, with fair complexion, her body looks nice to me togather with the B to C size boobs. Dressed in cheonasam, she made me having the wild feeling wanting to fuck her hard.

After her bathing, i hugged and caressed her boobs and body in standing and wanted to french her. She smiley avoided and said not into kissing. Deep in my heart, i had a deep sigh .......i asked how come i didnt see the FR mentioning no frenching ........I did enjoy the hugging, kissing of her face and caressing. The GFE level was on the rise and she became more sluty. I lipped kiss her and she did not object. With both of us becoming more and more horny, i finally frenched her with tongue fight. Its shiok )

She wanted to offer BBBJ but i wanted CBJ. Nice session with her kneeling down to serve me. I had to ask her not to suck my balls so hard. Then she licked lightly and use finger to touch lightly trying to be mischievious. Hahaha, we both smiled .....and i changed cap and proceeded to fuck her in standing. I then said how it would be if i fuck her with her cheonasam on. Without a word, she put on it and asked me to fuck her, lol. So, i fucked her in her dressing in standing and in Missionary on bed.
Its a daifferent feeling and feeling like going for a quick sex in office with a pretty secretary. I am worrying in my beast mode, her dressing would be torn into rag. Undressed her and continued to fuck her in 6 positions.Nett thrusted her for 30 mins but still not unloading. Both of us perspired and resting for one min lying down.Then she hand job me for 5 mins. My urge came and put on another cap, ram her hard in missionary and released.
Now it was 5 mins left only. She had a quick bath, gave me a gfe kiss and left.

I didnt have enough sleep last night. Took a quick bath and left.

Tired but this was a shiok sextisfied bonk. She is a straightforward person and was being cheerful when with me. I saw the effort she put in to please me.

She is in my RTF gem list.She reminds me of the actress 汤唯.

Last edited by DPOWER; 15-09-2018 at 11:14 PM.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

Fans of Anna better visit her fast. Just got an SMS from her that today is her last day cus has to go home for some family matters..so sad , a pretty lass who gave good gfe.
Old 18-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
Fans of Anna better visit her fast. Just got an SMS from her that today is her last day cus has to go home for some family matters..so sad , a pretty lass who gave good gfe.
Wow Lau eh...havent had enough of her go home so fast liao
Old 20-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -132 / Power: 0
xiaobaitu xiaobaitu

YIYI - E Cup, natural boobs Good girl with superb service attitude!
must try her Deepthroat Best
Old 20-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3075 / Power: 15
Seebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond reputeSeebeysong has a reputation beyond repute

Bump Bump Bump it up!
Old 20-09-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: WH02 ~ 80 (30min)/150 (60min) PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaobaitu View Post
YIYI - E Cup, natural boobs Good girl with superb service attitude!
must try her Deepthroat Best
She seems a little too big for some samsters

But her service rocks
Old 20-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
decky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie questions
1) are they only open at night or afternoon?
2) what is the meaning of FR, GFE? Still trying to understand the lingo while reading the posts.
3) any ladies with big areola or long nipples to recommend? I've the fetish for those. What I meant by long nipples are nipples with length at least the last section of ur pinky finger. Those that you can suck and pull kind.. lol
Old 20-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
I read cheongsum... enough said, I when down to see see... i always have a thing for ladies in cheongsum.

When I reach... 4 WL on the sofa. Not one wearing cheongsum.

Disappointed. But maybe today not cheongsum day. Will try again next time.

The sofa area quite nice to hold party sis. Got pole dancing area. Lol!
Old 21-09-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

how does it work here ? go in, sit down, see the girls...if bey gam walk out will the OKT bey song and talk shit ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1