The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Sunshine Pinoy

Wonder which stables can engage her? She is hot.

https://www.instagram.com/sunshine_guimary
Old 02-08-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sunshine Pinoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Wonder which stables can engage her? She is hot.

https://www.instagram.com/sunshine_guimary

She doing FL? If yes i sure book her
Old 04-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

that's a man .... omg

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 04-08-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
that's a man .... omg
Man or a highly "developed" and maintained pinay
Old 08-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Post op....if you like...

I'M CIM KING
Old 02-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
helms_83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

We chat id: bigsexy18
Not sure if it is really her. Worth the try..
Old 02-09-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helms_83 View Post
We chat id: bigsexy18
Not sure if it is really her. Worth the try..
It's not her ... of course. All these girls use pics of famous sexy instagram girls.

This is just another pinoy waste your time bait and switch operation.

Last edited by bigcauk; 02-09-2018 at 08:04 PM. Reason: bait and switch warning
Old 06-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
It's not her ... of course. All these girls use pics of famous sexy instagram girls.

This is just another pinoy waste your time bait and switch operation.
So. Can confirm.

To take the bullet and do a good deed for all Samsters I decided today to test this water.

Set the girl up in WeChat (the bigsexy18 girl). Pics look nice. Very good.

Start messaging her. Seems witty and cheeky and keen to play. I ask if the photos are her and she says no they are a model and she sends me real photos of herself. Definitely not as sexy but a really cute looking Pinay that nevertheless looks like a lot of fun.

I agree to meet her at Sultan hotel. I get there, she has me sit in the outside heat for 30 minutes beyond meeting time, saying they are cleaning her room, and after several threats to leave I bump into a tired looking, stick thin maid in the hallway and walk past her.

A couple of messages and realise that the girl I passed was not girl #1 (hot bathing suit sexy girl) not girl #2 (sweet innocent looking filipino) but the haggled looking insecure stick thin no tits helper from the hallway who is indeed bigsexy18. She sends a text asking if she's not my style. I explain not so much not the style, but the 2 x different girl photos and the 30 mins sitting in the sun have me in an insecure mood about the whole thing and wondering if i've made a mistake.

I get several texts from her apologising pleading me to come back, but there must be honour, even in cheonging, and I just can't support this.

Walk away and avoid.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
So. Can confirm.

To take the bullet and do a good deed for all Samsters I decided today to test this water.

Set the girl up in WeChat (the bigsexy18 girl). Pics look nice. Very good.

Start messaging her. Seems witty and cheeky and keen to play. I ask if the photos are her and she says no they are a model and she sends me real photos of herself. Definitely not as sexy but a really cute looking Pinay that nevertheless looks like a lot of fun.

I agree to meet her at Sultan hotel. I get there, she has me sit in the outside heat for 30 minutes beyond meeting time, saying they are cleaning her room, and after several threats to leave I bump into a tired looking, stick thin maid in the hallway and walk past her.

A couple of messages and realise that the girl I passed was not girl #1 (hot bathing suit sexy girl) not girl #2 (sweet innocent looking filipino) but the haggled looking insecure stick thin no tits helper from the hallway who is indeed bigsexy18. She sends a text asking if she's not my style. I explain not so much not the style, but the 2 x different girl photos and the 30 mins sitting in the sun have me in an insecure mood about the whole thing and wondering if i've made a mistake.

I get several texts from her apologising pleading me to come back, but there must be honour, even in cheonging, and I just can't support this.

Walk away and avoid.
On behalf of all the bros, we thank you for taking your time to find out for us. I did message her too and she was persistent that i meet her immediately. I told her I was at work so have to find another day. Thanks again bro for the trouble. I want to bonk a nice or cute looking pinoy at least. Im not expecting a Pia Wurtzbach or anything.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 11
ltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to beholdltnash is a splendid one to behold

she is a dancer in a noon time show. a celebrity
Old 12-09-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
that's a man .... omg
Wah really ah?!! I follow her instagram for months sia dunno that shes a man...wah piang eh felt cheated..cannot steam ah like this when see her sexy new photo next.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzik View Post
Wah really ah?!! I follow her instagram for months sia dunno that shes a man...wah piang eh felt cheated..cannot steam ah like this when see her sexy new photo next.
Real big sexy in Futurama to next week. Diff picture sent but probably not her.
Old 17-09-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Real big sexy in Futurama to next week. Diff picture sent but probably not her.
Don’t understand your sentence bro, you mean can engage her?
Old 18-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by meyde00 View Post
Don’t understand your sentence bro, you mean can engage her?
Just saying she is at Futurama hotel. Sending out pictures but probably not her. Not engage. I have long term partner. A pinay so need for maids.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1