The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
issacclarke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: central area joint

Please share location, thanks.
Old 18-09-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 12
69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all69Dollar is a name known to all

hi bro,

can share contact and location pls.

Thanks
Old 18-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 10
mrextremer is one of the Best!mrextremer is one of the Best!mrextremer is one of the Best!mrextremer is one of the Best!

hi, can share ctc?
Old 18-09-2018, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro for the sharing , know this joint n try before recently got one new malaysia ml not bad can try ts
Old 18-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
aubcrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share bro. thank you
Old 19-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gluconate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, pls share with me the girl's contact + location bro. thanks
Old 19-09-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

roaringengine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact & massusue name plz
Old 19-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter66610 View Post
New to this forum, wanted to contribute and share my experience.

It's around Orchard area, quite discreet. Can park cars also.

They are all PRC MLs, entrance fee $40.

Been to this MP several times, always after midnight (but they are 24hrs), always choose the same girl, because her GFE game too strong haha. She's 25 years old, petite, but nice C cup boobs.

1st time when I go there, wanted to test first because wasn't too sure if its clean or not. Stripped down to my underwear and just wrapped myself with towel. Once she come in, she straightaway hug me, squeeze my butt and pulled my towel off. If I wasn't surprised enough, she just went on to caress my lil bro and just pull down my underwear. Already got me so hard haha.

She then ask me to lie down face down, and she start the massage. Quite strong, not really piano, but not too bad for a massage. Gave me a nice head massage and she purposely hump on my head, trying to be funny. Tried to see if she's comfortable with autoroam by grabbing her tight ass, and she definitely was. But she keep teasing me, squeezing my butt now and then, playing around my thigh/groin area. Her HDLY is just out of the world. She just got me moving into position and she start playing already. After all these then she ask me to turn over, and popped the GQ. HJ for $50, BJ for $100. She didn't even get me to nego. Went straight for HJ. And she willingly removed her top and bra and dropped her tights. She let me squeeze her nice C cup boobs and play with her nipples. She didn't remove her panties but she didn't stop me from pulling it down myself Ofcourse she wouldn't let me touch her pussy though haha. But her HJ was good, really know how to play. After deed done she helped to wipe up, and we just got to sit and talk for about 5 more minutes, where she kept touching me everywhere and complimenting me lol. We exchanged contacts and she asked to just call before coming next time so that she won't be busy when I come. I think our chemistry was really good, which is why I always go back to her

Looks - 9 (Got that petite SYT chio look)
Age - 25
Massage - 6
HJ - 10 (Just too good)
DMG - $40 for 30 mins, $50 for HJ

Compared to those who always want to try and finish fast etc, I think she is too good and deserves to have more bros, hence I decided to share with you guys. I also want to try new places so an exchange would be nice too

Have a good one bros!
Bro can pm me the name of the girl and location ? Thank u in advance.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

henryjust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact bro? thanks
Old 20-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold

Share location pls
Old 20-09-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Intheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of lightIntheair is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro pls share thanks
Old 20-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
pikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypikapika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

too nice to be true. share ctc bro. thanks
Old 20-09-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 7
Throwjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThrowjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThrowjoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi can you share contact details for this joint?
Old 20-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter66610 View Post
New to this forum, wanted to contribute and share my experience.

It's around Orchard area, quite discreet. Can park cars also.

They are all PRC MLs, entrance fee $40.

Been to this MP several times, always after midnight (but they are 24hrs), always choose the same girl, because her GFE game too strong haha. She's 25 years old, petite, but nice C cup boobs.

1st time when I go there, wanted to test first because wasn't too sure if its clean or not. Stripped down to my underwear and just wrapped myself with towel. Once she come in, she straightaway hug me, squeeze my butt and pulled my towel off. If I wasn't surprised enough, she just went on to caress my lil bro and just pull down my underwear. Already got me so hard haha.

She then ask me to lie down face down, and she start the massage. Quite strong, not really piano, but not too bad for a massage. Gave me a nice head massage and she purposely hump on my head, trying to be funny. Tried to see if she's comfortable with autoroam by grabbing her tight ass, and she definitely was. But she keep teasing me, squeezing my butt now and then, playing around my thigh/groin area. Her HDLY is just out of the world. She just got me moving into position and she start playing already. After all these then she ask me to turn over, and popped the GQ. HJ for $50, BJ for $100. She didn't even get me to nego. Went straight for HJ. And she willingly removed her top and bra and dropped her tights. She let me squeeze her nice C cup boobs and play with her nipples. She didn't remove her panties but she didn't stop me from pulling it down myself Ofcourse she wouldn't let me touch her pussy though haha. But her HJ was good, really know how to play. After deed done she helped to wipe up, and we just got to sit and talk for about 5 more minutes, where she kept touching me everywhere and complimenting me lol. We exchanged contacts and she asked to just call before coming next time so that she won't be busy when I come. I think our chemistry was really good, which is why I always go back to her

Looks - 9 (Got that petite SYT chio look)
Age - 25
Massage - 6
HJ - 10 (Just too good)
DMG - $40 for 30 mins, $50 for HJ

Compared to those who always want to try and finish fast etc, I think she is too good and deserves to have more bros, hence I decided to share with you guys. I also want to try new places so an exchange would be nice too

Have a good one bros!
Can share?
Old 21-09-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please share contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1