The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Cougar21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Really saw the super hot MILF at L5, Sally. Very petite though.
Old 24-06-2017, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
I am in jb now. I don't mind to buy you a drink as well. Wanna Cheong jb141. Any Bros can lead?
It's not about the treating of drinks. It's the thought that counts.

I hope u all guys out there who know how to go to jb141 be kind enough to bring us go there, be it pm or whatever. I have no comments about how ugly things/ppl can become, but one thing I know is that money is not easy to earn, and even if I know how to go to jb141, I cannot possibly extort money from those who dun know how to go. I have to earn my own money no matter what, and if u guys want some benefits out of bringing me go jb141, I dun mind giving u the benefits. Maybe there is none of the real benefits u guys can receive out of bringing me to jb141, so probably decline/ignore. I have no comments and I dun blame u guys. But for me, I won't do things just to receive benefits. I hope it dun cause any unnecessary misunderstandings.

I have read some of the ugly comments of other ppl. Probably they are frustrated of things or whatever that doesn't come their way. I have been in these situations before and it's unfair in life, some ppl dun work but have all the benefits. No choice. And I dun hate them, maybe their bad opinions are misunderstood by many, it's just that they cannot express themselves in a correct way. And it's part of God's will that some things have to be very ugly or unfair so that ppl can appreciate when life becomes better.

Aside from these neverending ugly ppl or opinions which I dun wish to comment, I myself do not know about other ppl. But for me, rest assured to those kind hearted guys out there who can bring me to jb141, I will not cause any unnecessary trouble because I have a life to go on after that. And to those ppl out there whom I have pm-ed for guidance to bring me to jb141, sry for any inconvenience caused.
Old 24-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shawwill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pls assist me to place. 10q Bros.
Old 24-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Traffic at the causeway very very bad these past few days. Jams take forever to clear. Had to cancel a few cross-border jobs because of it. Anyway gonna give up driving Uber end of this month. It has been a source of good income and lobangs for the past 2 years but good things dun last forever so I'm calling it a day.
Old 24-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
It's not about the treating of drinks. It's the thought that counts.

I hope u all guys out there who know how to go to jb141 be kind enough to bring us go there, be it pm or whatever. I have no comments about how ugly things/ppl can become, but one thing I know is that money is not easy to earn, and even if I know how to go to jb141, I cannot possibly extort money from those who dun know how to go. I have to earn my own money no matter what, and if u guys want some benefits out of bringing me go jb141, I dun mind giving u the benefits. Maybe there is none of the real benefits u guys can receive out of bringing me to jb141, so probably decline/ignore. I have no comments and I dun blame u guys. But for me, I won't do things just to receive benefits. I hope it dun cause any unnecessary misunderstandings.

I have read some of the ugly comments of other ppl. Probably they are frustrated of things or whatever that doesn't come their way. I have been in these situations before and it's unfair in life, some ppl dun work but have all the benefits. No choice. And I dun hate them, maybe their bad opinions are misunderstood by many, it's just that they cannot express themselves in a correct way. And it's part of God's will that some things have to be very ugly or unfair so that ppl can appreciate when life becomes better.

Aside from these neverending ugly ppl or opinions which I dun wish to comment, I myself do not know about other ppl. But for me, rest assured to those kind hearted guys out there who can bring me to jb141, I will not cause any unnecessary trouble because I have a life to go on after that. And to those ppl out there whom I have pm-ed for guidance to bring me to jb141, sry for any inconvenience caused.

Just beside city square
Old 25-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Anybros going to jb141 can can bring me along?

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
Traffic at the causeway very very bad these past few days. Jams take forever to clear. Had to cancel a few cross-border jobs because of it. Anyway gonna give up driving Uber end of this month. It has been a source of good income and lobangs for the past 2 years but good things dun last forever so I'm calling it a day.
Why quit Uber since you mentioned it's quite a good source of income?
You've found a better endeavour?

Nonetheless all the best!
Old 27-06-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Why quit Uber since you mentioned it's quite a good source of income?
You've found a better endeavour?

Nonetheless all the best!
New regulations by LTA for private hire car drivers. Peeps like us who ever ate black bean rice at Changi chalet are not approved to attend the course to obtain the license. Most probably going back to being an agent or okt runner again.
Old 27-06-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Partytime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
:: clever boy

Can pm the place? Want to go this weekend
Old 28-06-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Lucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in jb now. Who's there already
Old 29-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Opposite Bello Hotel, there is a coffeeshop with Viet girl who sit in coffeeshop with uncle. All the viet girls doing FL, u go in the coffeeshop exit from the coffeeshop back extrance to a street, turn left about 2 mins walk come to a small doesn't look like motel. Girl will bring u up the motel to bang, different girls differeent price.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:37 AM
Samster

Kowkia69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, my first post in sammyboy!

To value add to the post on top...

I was at the kpt at ard 11-12noon on weekends many times. They are many such FLs opp Bello.

When I returned and wanted a 2nd bang at 9-10pm they are gone. All left are legit family Makan patrons. Hmm anyone can advise where to find these viet girls at evening? Do they appear on weekdays?

Damage: 100-150rm exc room(20rm).
Girls: mid 20s onwards. Older girls cheaper.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:44 AM
Samster

Kowkia69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yup there are many such FL opp Bello. I seen them on weekends at 11-12pm. But I returned at 8-9pm they are gone. What time the girls there till? Does they appear on weekdays?

Damage: 100-150rm (exc room 20rm)
Girls: late 20s onwards

PS this is my 2nd post in sammy, first one can't seem to send.
Old 29-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
New regulations by LTA for private hire car drivers. Peeps like us who ever ate black bean rice at Changi chalet are not approved to attend the course to obtain the license. Most probably going back to being an agent or okt runner again.
Since you familiar with the vice trade why not become a "business consultant" like many of your peers. Base yourself in BKK or HCM and main job is sourcing for gals to supply the vice dens in Mudland / SGP. Can earn some side income providing hlod hands service to visitors coming to BKK or HCM too.
Old 30-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowkia69 View Post
Yup there are many such FL opp Bello. I seen them on weekends at 11-12pm. But I returned at 8-9pm they are gone. What time the girls there till? Does they appear on weekdays?

Damage: 100-150rm (exc room 20rm)
Girls: late 20s onwards

PS this is my 2nd post in sammy, first one can't seem to send.
Evening time is best. Otherwise try 11pm onwards. But for 11pm onwards don't blame me if there is nothing. Because the Info was shared to me by another Malaysian punter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1