The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
Sedate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySedate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Only seen my teacher zaogeng. She was walking up the stairs to the second floor while I was from basement coming up to first floor. Not very sure what she had on, looks like polka dots on red background. Lasted for at most 2 seconds. Better than nothing
Old 25-02-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah....so long time ago liao leh. but still can recall in sec sch got tis young n pretty chemistry teacher. i like the practical session where she will do demo n we just group around her. hee...i always find chances to stand beside her to see her downblouse.....n sometimes stand behind her gey gey wana see her demo but then use my didi to rub against her backside lor...lucky demo not so long if not can cum leh........oh btw, i still pass my practical test ok.
Old 25-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
krankypanky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had this chinese tuition teacher about 40s? she had huge tits and she like to wear those loose clothing. always get to see her zaogeng!
Old 25-02-2011, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Any one dated their teacher(s) before?
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

in sec school, there was this geography teacher who also teaches PE. i think she's one of the most chio teachers back then. and i was in the front row. so during PE, we were doing bend forward and touch ur toes. teacher must demostrate. i have full view of the downblouse. priceless!
Old 25-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Its been almost 18 yrs le, but I will always rem tis lao chio literature/english teacher(no luck to be in her class though)...once during our sit & reach test, she's helping up to take the reading...the whole grp of us guys crowded around the sit & reach station to bio her C cuppers in white lacey bra.
She realli given us 16yo yng n horny boys at that time a big hard on....after
tat have to go in toilet cubicle to jack off thinking of her breast....sweet old memories.
Old 26-02-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
Bravo-2-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years ago when i was in Sec 4, there was an situation where i was helping out to deco the school hall with pots of plants in the late afternoon alone with my History teacher.
Suddenly, she went : "ouch..ouch.." i turn to her (i was standing next to her)
She unbuttoned her 1st button of her blouse and quickly grap her blouse and her bra strap with her right hand (explosing her right nipple), then use her left hand to reach onto her C-Cup and pick up a small red ant!

Upon seeing her C-cup and explosed nipple, (being young then..)my didi immediately harden and my expression must have been stunned. lol

What happened later became part of my wonderful memories of my Sec School life.
Old 26-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

huh? 1 button only and her nipple was exposed??

Wah, either your teacher's blouse has only 2 buttons, one at her cleavage the other at her navel...or her nehneh is super super big
Why you so like dat?
Old 26-02-2011, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo-2-0 View Post
.....................must have been stunned. lol

So wat exactly happened later? Neber share ?
Old 26-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

I remember my form teacher who is quite chio during that time.
She zaogeng so much and so badly each time that the whole class knows how she looks like with nothing on. Anyway, she is very close to our class and she even invite us to her wedding. As the newly wedded couple were taking photos happily with a bunch of us guys, I wonder how her husband will feel if he knows we all know how she looks like.

Another incident involve one of the cute trainee teacher. A group of nerdy guys (including myself) are asking her something regarding our assignment. She scribbled something on the paper standing and discovered that she wrote wrongly. With a earser, she bend down and rub away the mistakes . Not only she exposed her chest to a group of jaw-dropped nerdy guys, as she rub violently, her nipples slip out of her bra and shake violently as well

OMG... what a beautiful sight.
Old 26-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

School days were especially memorable for most of us Bros here, especially during the times where boys become man. Remembered there were many hard-on, dirty thoughts of bonking the gals and the SYT/MILF teachers - missed those days...

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 27-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Though it was like over 20 years ago, I remember it like it was yesterday. Yes, I saw my Vice Principal / Prefect Headmistress breasts zao geng! She was a real MILF, breasts of C cup and heavy top. But she was slim and likes to wear nice slingback heels to school. She had her hair bunned up and had rimless glasses with light make up. And she looked really fierce when she was angry, but when she smiled, it was really chio...

We are helping to setup Chinese New Year celebration decorations in the teacher's room and She was standing on top of a table hanging the Ang Pow lanterns from the lights. I was below holding the table stable and passing the lanterns to her. As she was stepping down her pantyhose feet was slippery and she slipped unceremoniously down the table and in the process her rather tight blouse flew open to reveal the full bosom in full view to my shocked eyes. In the swift process of balancing up again, I dun't know how she did it, I guess it was by her swinging arms, one of her breast slipped out of the bra cup and was fully exposed. Luckily she did not fall and managed to stand as I was supporting her upright but I had full view of her beautiful assets!

She straighten up, turned her back to me, nonchalantly pushed her breast back into her lacy bra and proceeded to button up. I was stunned and felt rather embarrassed. Then she did the oddest thing. She turned back to face me, thanked me and put her finger on my lips in a CFM look...smiled and said: "I guess I should thank you? what happened today was an unintended show. Don't look so shocked, I am sure by now you would have seen some of your girl classmates' breasts? Anyway, Let's keep it to ourselves ok?.

With that said, she left the room and asked me to follow the same pattern she did and hang up the rest of the lanterns...it was my first experience seeing a zao geng and the shocker was how cool she was about it.

What I did not know was this episode, lead to an interesting 2 years I had with my then VP, my music teacher and three girls (1 junior prefect, 1 NPCC corporal, 1 military band drummer)...it was so interesting I could write a short story about it...hehe

peace
Old 27-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
anton is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
huh? 1 button only and her nipple was exposed??

Wah, either your teacher's blouse has only 2 buttons, one at her cleavage the other at her navel...or her nehneh is super super big
Her neh-neh is super super big lah.....
Old 28-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

You guys are so lucky. I can't remember one single teacher ZG incident back during the school days. Either that, or i must be too innocent to think about peeping at them.
Old 28-02-2011, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

Bro Bravo-2-0, pls share w/us ur wonderful memories leh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo-2-0 View Post
Many years ago when i was in Sec 4......
Suddenly, she went : "ouch..ouch.." i turn to her (i was standing next to her)
She unbuttoned her 1st button of her blouse and quickly grap her blouse and her bra strap with her right hand (explosing her right nipple), then use her left hand to reach onto her C-Cup and pick up a small red ant!
Bro Tripster... i seems 2 b in the same school w/the things that u'd described leh...
BTW bro, pls share w/us ur short story leh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripster View Post
Though it was like over 20 years ago, I remember it like it was yesterday. Yes, I saw my Vice Principal / Prefect Headmistress breasts zao geng! She was a real MILF, breasts of C cup and heavy top. But she was slim......
As she was stepping down her pantyhose feet was slippery and she slipped unceremoniously down the table and in the process her rather tight blouse flew open to reveal the full bosom in full view to my shocked eyes. In the swift process of balancing up again, I dun't know how she did it, I guess it was by her swinging arms, one of her breast slipped out of the bra cup and was fully exposed......
She straighten up, turned her back to me, nonchalantly pushed her breast back into her lacy bra and proceeded to button up......
Then she did the oddest thing. She turned back to face me, thanked me and put her finger on my lips in a CFM look...smiled and said: "I guess I should thank you? what happened today was an unintended show. Don't look so shocked, I am sure by now you would have seen some of your girl classmates' breasts? Anyway, Let's keep it to ourselves ok?.
What I did not know was this episode, lead to an interesting 2 years I had with my then VP, my music teacher and three girls (1 junior prefect, 1 NPCC corporal, 1 military band drummer)...it was so interesting I could write a short story about it...hehe
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1