The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 20
chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!
Re: Milf with rare extra large Clitorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by skuljoker View Post
bro.., any pics of the MILF....?
Bro, Sorry I do not have pictures. Milf usually nothing much to show. I shared this PRC Milf because she really has something that other ladies do not have and that is her unique clitorius that can literally ''grow'' when licked. This course of action will cause her to be highly aroused and begging to be ''pump''. Happy bonking for those brothers who have her contacts.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
goldenlink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldenlink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Made an appointment with this lady during lunch time but she called in the afternoon to say that her auntie has just came. No choice but to postpone the session. She has a sweet voice over the phone. Joked with her for a while and I kind of like the way she giggled. She told me she is 167cm. That is tall for an asian lady.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 17
EJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEJ20 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya,call just now...her aunt is here till next friday.

ZAP don't kill me but it make me stronger!!!
Old 15-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
acdjael is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro,

Newbie, can share her contact, i am a pussy lover. Tks in advance
Old 15-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ProBummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, very interested to try her out. I promise a FR. And I can also trade contacts with you. I got a few on hand. Thanks bro.
Old 15-05-2009, 11:53 PM
Samster

goldenlink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldenlink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Would like to thank bro chimkoo for the contact of this lady who got a bit clit, or not just big, is huge.

Picked her up from her place today. Actually wanted to bonk her last week but she was on code red until today. She was quite tall, 167cm and no makeup. Her look is ordinary, very plain. If your emphasis is on the look, than probably she will not appeal to you. But she is fair, and I should say quite elegance.

She appeared to be quite shy when seated in the car. On the way to our battlefield, I manage to break the ice to make her at ease.

After entering the room, I lied on the bed while watching her taking off her blouse. She was wearing a red bra. I signalled her to the bed, hugging her down to my chest. I wanted to see her reaction. So I gave a light kiss on her lips and looking into her eyes. She seemed to be quite shy, closing her eyes and very softly tonge-brushing my lips. I stick out my tongue to meet hers. She hesistated, withdrew her tongue for a while and then sticked out again. This time I caught hold of her tongue and sucked for a little while. Her breathing was getting heavy. While sucking on her tongue, I unhooked her bra and play with one of her nipples. OMG, from the feeling, her nipples are not small. I pushed her down to the bed and looked at ther nipples. Goodness me, they are huge and rounded, almost the size of a grape. I have never seen such a huge nipples before. I rolled them in my mouth, feeling so shiok. She responed hungrily by touching and pressing my dick from outside the trouser. Then I realized I was still fully clothed. Haha.

The bathing was sop. But we frenched non-stop while rubbing each other's body with soup. I knew she was totally relaxed after all the teasing in bed.

The action started the moment we jumped in the bed. We frenched again. Her frenching was not those hot and passionate type. She was rather gentle but you could feel every lashing of her tongue in your mouth amid occasional soft moan. I could sense it that she did it with feeling. I think we spent a long time in frenching as she was enjoying it.

I started slowly teasing her by licking all over her body but avoiding her nipples and pussy as I decided to arouse her. She was twisting her body, giggling away and bending her toes. I just ignored it and continued with the foreplay. She could not stand it anymore and wanted me to fuck her. I ignored her begging. I decided to give her nipples and pussy a good lick and suck. By now, she was already wet wet wet. Her juice was oozing out non stop from her pussy. Have you ever seen a clit which could grow as you licked it? It is marvellous. You got to see to believe it. Her clit is really big. You could really roll it in your mouth. By just playing with her clit and fingering her supper wet pussy, she had alreay gone wild. She screamed, she tweaked, she trembled, finally she came.

After sending her to cloud nine, her turn to service me. Her cat bath was very sensual, especially her licking and 'drilling" of my ears. Bbbj was pretty good and sensual too. She did it very slowly, and you could really sense every inch of her tongue movement.

The FJ was another fantastic battle with her. She was wild and her scream was loud, with her cunt juice overflowed and wet our thighs. I made her cummed two more time before I unloaded.

After the session, she hugged me and told me that I really drove her wild. She compliment my treasing skill and added that not many men could made her cummed so many times.

My rating for her are as follows:

Look - 6/10
Age - may be late 20, definitely not syt.
Complexion - fair
Boobs - probably B cup but with huge nipples.
Catbath - 8/10.
Bbbj - 8/10
Fj - 8/10

Overall - another erotic experience.
Old 16-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlink View Post
My rating for her are as follows:

Look - 6/10
Age - may be late 20, definitely not syt.
Complexion - fair
Boobs - probably B cup but with huge nipples.
Catbath - 8/10.
Bbbj - 8/10
Fj - 8/10
care to estimate her weight?
Old 16-05-2009, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by murali View Post
care to estimate her weight?
According to her, she is 54kg. But she is very slim, does not look like she is at 54kg. Probably because of her height.
Old 16-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Pussy_Cat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdjael View Post
Hi Bro,

Newbie, can share her contact, i am a pussy lover. Tks in advance
Me too... i like to lick it
Old 16-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
philipie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphilipie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks Bro chimkoo for the contact.
Manage to get an appointment with her today.Pick her up at her place and proceeded to the lovenest.

Chatty and friendly girl.Chatted alot while in the car.Pretty tall at about 167cm.First look,she looks plain but got to agreed that after she took her glasses off she looks better.She looks a little bit like lucy liew from certain angle.

Ratings.
Look - 6.5/10 (after taking of her glasses)
Age - 31
Body - 7/10 (has a c-section scar)
Boobs - B cup (nipples are big)
Frenching - yes
Painting - yes
Fingering - yes
Catbath - 7/10.
Bbbj - 7/10(soft and sensual type)
Pussy - 8/10 (wet)
Fj - 8/10 (accomodating)
RTF - yes

This is the first time i have ever seen in real life such a big clit.Spend quite a bit of time on it. it really grows and it's her sensitive spot.
After the deed she got a call from her friend stating that AV are raiding the hotels at geylang.So bro's got to be careful.
Treat this special gem well.
Old 16-05-2009, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 20
chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!chimkoo is one of the Best!

Finally, there are some FR on this lady. Thanks to brother ''Goldenlink &

Philipie'' for the FR.
Old 16-05-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi brudder,

can pm her contacts?

tks
Old 16-05-2009, 10:32 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sanlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would u mind to pass me contact...

Thank you..!
Old 19-05-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 21
ksc81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got hold of ctc from bro chimkoo(thank you sir) and proceeded to make apptment.

quick feedback:-

Looks---6 average looking, she was not wearing glasses when we met up

Body----6 quite OK for her height

Boobs---small B with good size nipples, could be bigger but fine for use unless you are really a booby man

Bbbj----5+, she asked me how--told her to go for more practise (she said to tell forumers that she aim to please and will blow you until you are satisfied!!)

Paint----yes, quite a large hood for her clit like what TS mentioned

FJ-------6 pretty much sop

Attitude---8 --friendlly, no rush (if not for me wanting to go off, looks like she was quite happy to stay on longer after job)

Overall--- 6+, would prefer it if she were not a smoker as the taste lingers on even after brushing her teeth)

Rtf---possible --but must clear present backlog of FLs..
Old 20-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 18
ramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyramman45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Attention Cheonging Bros,

This prc FL has been caught by AV, her details below :

{ Milf with rare extra large Clitorius }

Name: Siew Ngai

I think AV cracking down very hard now on the FL.

Take care while cheonging.

AV is monitoring sammyboy forum.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread