The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Anyone has peep ur teacher's bra or accidentally touch their breasts b4 ?

wah...bring back nice memories.....rem when I sec1. put a mirror on my shoe and together with another buddy, he ask teacher questions and i shift the mirrors for zaogeng......shiok........think the teacher noe it but never said anything..., seems she also quite happy like dat.....
Old 09-03-2011, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

my teacher was this very strict OL dressing kind and one day she came in with her skirt unzipped....we all ogled like the schoolboys that we were. even the gals didnt know how to tell her.....until when someone did ....she blushed so bad a tomato will lose in redness.

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!sexmatrix03 is one of the Best!

My experience is during a school camp on one of the southern islands.

We are doing the "water trek", its just walking along the water near by the beach. As kids, we started playing water, while splashing, the water hit our teachers following us. The splash is not just droplets, but really big splash!!

Our chio 23 yo teacher was wearing a white tee and a pair of shorts, was the one splashed the worst by us, we then saw that she's not wearing swimming costume inside, but only her white 'thin' bra....

All the guys are dumbfolded, we are looking at a wet SYT with her nipples showing up from underneath the wet, white upper layers of clothing lo....

She then quickly pull her white tee outwards to create that space inbetween..... nothing to see liao.

But its not the end, we actually have be bio-ing her down blouse all the time in class, she teaches maths, so when she goes ard to explain math sums to individual students, she will bend down to expose her B-cup breast and her pinkish nipples.

One last thing, we oso get to see her pink panty on days when she wears skirt to sch. She will wear those above kneecap flair skirts, she will like to take a chair and sit beside the teacher's table. Everytime sits down and before she crosses her legs..... haha..... we see it all.....

Her favorite colours are, light pink, light yellow, light purple, white.....

For all your imagination needs bros.... hehehe........
Old 13-03-2011, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!tcrecruit is one of the Best!

i do rem during my poly days, for a particularr lesson, held in classroom. the femaie lecturer is at least a C.. she is teaching in a raied platform in front, with OHP.. and she has to bend forward to change slides or write.. always get downblouse... wow.. her 2 melons.... for 2 years... hoo hoo........ .
Old 13-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 14
Lionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLionrod32 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Female teachers not just fill our minds with knowledge to apply so that we can live a meaningful life ... They also expose bros to the joy of how to appreciate the womanly curves .... Which is why I still hold female teachers to the highest esteem hehehehehehe wink wink
Old 13-03-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 14
SunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
wah...bring back nice memories.....rem when I sec1. put a mirror on my shoe and together with another buddy, he ask teacher questions and i shift the mirrors for zaogeng......shiok........think the teacher noe it but never said anything..., seems she also quite happy like dat.....
haha... walle bro... yr story oso bring back similar memories.. we were oso in sec. 1 and putting mirror on our sch shoes thingy was going around our sec 1 cohort.. we enjoyed some zaogeng of our teachers.

then one day, one of our friends was caught in the act... and he was given a public caning... after tat... this act stopped altogether...
Old 13-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

believe it or not, when i was pri 6 my teacher brought a few of us to church. Then went home and she brought me into a room to pray and speak to god. She started talking and ask me to close my eyes. I peep at her big boobs and want to kiss them lah!!! Wah kaoz!!

Back then LJ dun even have hair. Think she very young, like 21 yrs old or something!!! Haha. Good memories. Pls up me if you like it.. It really true
Old 17-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Denn_J is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any more bros got stories to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1