The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2011, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: My favourite sex stories

They left me in the living room as they carried her to the bedroom...i was shellshocked...not knowing what to do....

I saw her bunched up soaked panties that was lying on the cold floor...Instinctively..i walked towards it and observed it...It was stained, with stringy pubic hairs stuck in the fabric...most likely my mom's but mixed with the other 3 men...It was still wet...sticky....soaked wet with her cum juice...

http://$$$$$$$/fd9n4T

I pondered if I shld pick it up for her...

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 23-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Sporty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My favourite sex stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
Hi there...thanks for the support...hope din make u wake up late or u din sleep at all...

Lol. I dun mind at all!!
Stil camping!!
Old 23-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Nice panties...damn...

Supporting u bro all the way!!!
Old 23-03-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfly1966 View Post
Nice panties...damn...

Supporting u bro all the way!!!
thanks for upping me bro..will up u once i get the chance...

Old 23-03-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IwantbustyKim View Post
thanks for upping me bro..will up u once i get the chance...
No worries bro...jus wanna appreciate ur tot of sharing.

Im a MILF lover...so ur stories is kind of maximize my fantasies!!!
Old 23-03-2011, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chainsawbabyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never thought I will be posting this but since it's virtual i guess it should be fine.

I know Sammyboy forum since I was 16 but I have never patronised here more than 3 times in the last 5 years of knowing this site.
I decided to visit here today for fun.
I chanced upon this thread amidst the messy tread links.
I read till page 2, got wet but ignored it.
I read till page 5, was tempted to touch myself.
I read till page 7, by this time I had an o***sm.
I felt embarrassed yet good.
I am not turned on easily and I didnt think a story could have so much impact.
I am a girl.

Thank you IwantbustyKim
Old 23-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Samster

Gathering my courage...I picked it up with my hands...From afar I could hear the moaning sounds of my mom...It was the sort of moaning that only a woman uninhibited and unhinged by her desires could make...

I bunched up her soiled panties with my fingers, her cum soaked fabric slipped through my fingers easily...the musky smell of her womanhood strong but putrid emanated from my clenched fists. I brought it nearer to my face and took a huge whiff...more than just sweat and cum...I smelt Fear, exstacy...the throes of love making as well as Lust...lust distilled into sweat....The smell was overpowering and it filled my small adolescent body with mixed emotions...I was so confused then... so scared at what those 3 men were doing to my poor mom...but so turned on even though biologically i had yet reached puberty...

Old 23-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

Camping here.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 25-03-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

Bunching up her soiled panties, I took more deep whiffs and I started to touch myself....young as I was...I was petrified but I felt something strange inside me...Something I never felt b4...that was when I felt blood rushing to my pubic region..and I when I looked down...I saw my young adolescent dick becoming hard..I felt sick..but it felt so goood.

I was tempted to touch myself further but I was interrupted by a piercing howl, a howl unmistakably by my mom...She was pleading them to stop...I ran quickly to the room where they had dragged her to...

The door was not locked but left ajar this time round...It was Sifu's bedroom and all it had was a large kingsize bed.

I saw her spread up eagled with her hands still bounded by the raffian rope...Chan2 and Mr. Chan were busy holding onto her legs while unzipping and taking off her jean skirt. They held her spread eagle while she sat on sifu's lap with her back against the winded but still horny old man.... All 3 men were teasing her verbally and physically....She was screaming for them to stop but they did not care...They apparently wanted to have another go with my delectable mom's pussy...

Once her skirt was slipped off her, sifu did a visergip on her neck like this

http://www.giffies.com/games/files/23.gif

and started to pound her on the edge of his bed...

Old 25-03-2011, 01:41 AM
Samster

My mom felt Sifu's sinewy dick now revived after the previous love/rape making session penetrating her pussy and she was pinned down on him..each pin brought his ancient dick thrusting up into her...rubbing against her g-spot...

Sifu pounded her furiously while the 2 men stood nearby and filmed the entire thing...Chan2 then removed her blinds and it took her a moment to get accustomed to the lighting in the room...When she saw she was being filmed...She shrieked loudly: "不要拍! 你们干什么? (Stop filming, what are you doing?)"

To this, Mr. Chan caress her hair and retorted: " 我们干什么? 我们在干你位Dua Neh Bu! Aberthen???? HAHAHAHAHA."

Old 25-03-2011, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainsawbabyy View Post
I never thought I will be posting this but since it's virtual i guess it should be fine.

I know Sammyboy forum since I was 16 but I have never patronised here more than 3 times in the last 5 years of knowing this site.
I decided to visit here today for fun.
I chanced upon this thread amidst the messy tread links.
I read till page 2, got wet but ignored it.
I read till page 5, was tempted to touch myself.
I read till page 7, by this time I had an o***sm.
I felt embarrassed yet good.
I am not turned on easily and I didnt think a story could have so much impact.
I am a girl.

Thank you IwantbustyKim
wow..did u just create a SMB account just to post?

Old 26-03-2011, 04:57 AM
Samster

ignoring her protests, they kept filming while Sifu pounded away furiously, his arms locked tightly on her neck..All my mom could do was look down away from the camera, tears streaming down her face.....she was whimpering in shame as she felt sifu's hard dick throbbing and jerking up and down inside her...rubbing and grinding her crotch against his as he fucked her mercilessly...

Old 26-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

Screwing her eyes tightly closed, my mom resigned to her fate and while the rest reached down, grasping both breasts in each hand. As if her body had a mind of its own, she began to grind with each of Sifu's thrust. Her juices were now flowing freely and small rivulets ran down the inside of her legs.

She was sure that all of them would be able to see and smell her arousal now. She knew, deep down, she shouldn't be doing this, but she was so confused, and at a loss to explain what was happening to her. Her mind kept flashing back to the events last night. She felt as if it was all just a dream, and that she would wake up soon and everything would be as it should.

Mr.Chan grabbed his camera with his free hand and began snapping pictures as she humiliated herself in front of him. With her breasts hanging out, nipples as hard as rock, and her pussy and ass clearly on display,

My mom moaned, groaned, cursed, and begged sifu to fuck her harder and faster. She strained at her bonds as her body was racked by one orgasm after another. Not giving her respite after her orgasm, Sifu continued jamming his dick in..and all my mom could do was just moaned as Junior continued fucking her at a steady pace, ramming his dick to the hilt in her pussy. He removed his hands from her neck and placed his left hand on her shoulder while the other hand he placed right at her pubic region...finding her clit through her bush and rubbing it with his stroke, pressing her clit against his invading shaft...making sure my mom could feel the friction of his dick on her G-spot...

He was really pounding her ass hard making her body move forward each time he rammed his cock in her. With an insane strength that belies his frail ancient body, he lifted her up and she moaned as he toyed with her abused clit. He then reached down grabbing both thighs and lifting them up until her knees were almost touching her tits. This position caused her to over on her back spreading her legs real wide revealing her freshly fucked cunt, her legs now being cradled by his 2 disciples...

Suddenly, Sifu grabbed my mom's waist and hugged her tightly..his face spasm like he was having a fit and he furiously pounded her while she spreaded her legs helplessly until his pounding ceased and he leaned his head against her back as both his disciples peeled my mom away from his exhausted body..slowly pulling her pussy up off of sifu's soft dick, when her pussy was free of his shaft, cum began to drip out of her engorged cunt and onto his lap. She immediately rolled over on her back next to sifu looking totally exhausted and started to hide her face with her bonded arms and cried....

Old 26-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

Damn P O W E R man!!!

I guess u cum again...chainsawbabyy babe
Old 26-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

While Chan2 kept taking fotos, Chan2 just stood there, naked, breathing heavy. He was in a half-crouch, his knees half-bent, his penis dangling visibly between his thighs. He reached up with his right hand and picnhed his nipple, while his left was steadily, slowly stroking his already red throbbing cock, ready for round II.
Before she could breathe, Chan2 flew across the room and was on top of her. They both fell backward over the mattress, the back of her head pressed up against the pillows. His mouth and tongue moved up her neck while her beat against his weight, but it didn't matter. CHAN2 buried his dick on her ass cheeks and clawed at her back, while he gnawed at her shoulders, biting her breast. She beat against his chest, but in a moment, his HUGE THROBBING COCK was slamming into her open cunt. Mr Chan cheered on and at the sight of CHAN2'S ass- naked, cheek muscles clenching and releasing, pistoning into her.

My mom fought and squirmed, but there was no escape. CHAN2 leaned his mouth into her, breathing hot on her neck, and whispered "我想騎馬(I want to ride horsey)". Her words were lost, she hated him, but her closed her eyes and began to be overwhelmed by pleasure and pain. Her began to let out little squeals of pleasure; her grabbed fistfuls of his hair; her wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. She were giving in to CHAN2, again, like her had never left him. She were getting fucked by a beast, like she hadn't been fucked in years.

CHAN2, who's naked stomach was pressing up and down, rubbing softly against herrs as he pounded her hot cunt, suddenly stopped, pulled his CUNT SOAKED COCK out of her and turned directly towards her face. My mom gasped. Seeing her womanly dew dripping from the tip of his penis. He moved quickly toward her, grabbing her by the back of her head, pulling her to the floor. "You like it huh? Lick your cunt juice off my dick. Lick me clean." he growled. She hardly resisted. She sat there, on her stomach, licking CHAN2's COCK, tasting her pussy juices. CHAN2 grabbed her by both ears and started fucking her face hard. "ARGHHHH!!!!!”

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1