The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

had my fair share

in car at night in carparks at hdb blocks- DONE
in car at eastcoast,sentosa,changi-DONE
in hdb corrider-DONE
in hdb staircase-DONE
in malaysian expressway-DONE
in car while friend driving around in jb-DONE
in clubs in singapore and kl-DONE
in train from england to paris-DONE
in sq crew rest cabin-DONE
in sq fkight toilet-DONE
in public park in malaysia-DONE
in mt faber-DONE
in open space carpark on top of the car-DONE
in dubai aiport toilet-DONE

these are some i can remember.............
Old 10-03-2012, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Starkarat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Fucking in the public area

had some nice sexperiences from my history too....namely a few.

FJ/BBBJ/HJ
-in e car
-hdb staircase
-in community centers badminton court
-sentosa beach
-sentosa public toilet
-Multi storey carparks
-heavy vehicle carparks
-eastcoast. carpark
-plaza singapura toilet
-fort caning
-mount faber benches and public toilet

a few more need to recall... e thrill was exhilirating!
Old 14-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1145 / Power: 14
Hot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud ofHot cake has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Fucking in the public area

I still remembered many years back when I was working late at my office, my girl friend was with me.

Usually I will work overnight alone at my office , this time round my gf came to accompany me.

At late night, she wanted to go toilet, as the toilet is outside at the common corridor, we went together.

Went in the toilet n wee, I became horn n started to french her. She did not resist n I press her down n unzip my pants. Took out my dick n she started to bj me. I started to move around her body n removed her clothes. She resisted a it but I think she was too horny to reject me.

I lifted her onto the basin n bang her. We changed to doggie but latter changed back to the first position.

We can hear someone walking outside of the toilet then trying to open it. Lucky this is an executive toilet which need key for entry n lockable.

After sometime, before I unload, I asked her to squad to take my dick by her mouth. I have the habit to cim n she has been doing so till then. As I couldn't hold too long, I shot before her mouth can catch my dick! I can see my load landed on her hair than on her face n some on her boobs till she catch it in her mouth.

We have limited tissue n toilet paper, so she could only roughly clean up n we left the toilet n return back to work.

Till now, when recalling that day, still steam steam.
Old 27-03-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
PortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPortugueseMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This brings back much memories many years back before I got married... brought two filipina bar girls on holiday with me. Went to KK, Sabah with them for a week. Almost every night was 3some sex. We then wanted to try something new. So we went island hopping until we found one with very few visitors. Went walking around the island till we found a nice quiet spot. They told me to take off my pants and to lay on the beach. They both undressed and started riding me until they both cum. They let me finish off by shooting my load over their breasts. That was one incident. A few days later we were at a waterfall that my friend told me about. No one near so we had the place to ourselves. They went swimming naked and so I joined in as well. ended up fucking on the rocks and cumming over both of them. Ah.... brings back memories... I really miss XBox, Coolbox and Pepper House in JB... :P
Old 27-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
torrentman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For my experience:

Met this girl from friendster, whom I started to online chat with a few times.
Indonesian Chinese, very fair and body looked quite okay.
Finally met up with her the FIRST time, and we went to Chijmes to have a drink.

Somehow during the drink, she started to get closer and closer to me.
Don't waste time already, so my hands also started to auto-roam, starting with her back.
Eventually my hands went into the back of her panties...

Both of us feeling quite high, so we went to the heavy vehicle carpark near Dempsey (not sure if it's still there). Found a nice and safe parking spot in-between 2 big lorries! Confirm no one can see, unless got pple in the lorry.

Then action began, and without warning she unzipped my jeans and blew me raw!!
Her mouth was so moist and she took me in all the way.

It was heaven, but when I wanted to CIM she refused, so I shot outside the car.

Met her again the next time... but that's another story
Old 27-03-2012, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

too bad dempsey is not as ulu like last time anymore...
Old 28-03-2012, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
LoZH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heeren shopping centre is the best. The toilet there is ulu, and spacious... Tried it a few times with my gf before.
Old 28-03-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
too bad dempsey is not as ulu like last time anymore...
Still can find some ulu places in dempsey. When you drive in, on the left side there is a carpark which is very dark at night. Bonk my gf outside my car a few months back only. No people except for the stupid mosquito.
Old 28-03-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Anyway been MIA for quite some time and want to share some of my recent outdoor activities.

Sidetrack a bit. My gf's sis had shifted back from her hostel so making it difficult to bonk my gf as they are sharing same room. To make things more difficult, her new bf stayed over. Once we were having sex halfway when they came back. We were totally naked and didn't have time to wear our clothes so use a blanket to cover. Waited until they switch off the lights then we continue bonking under the blanket. At first we try to be discreet but after many times, they knew also. Some nights, I will strip my gf naked under the blanket and bonk her and we will sleep until the next morning then wear back our clothes. Recently we got more daring, while bonking, I will purposely let the blanket slide down and expose my gf's breasts. Although it is dark, the sis's bf sure have a good view. Sometimes in the morning, I will pull the blanket down slightly to expose her breasts.
Old 28-03-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Back to topic....

My gf's block is linked to a mscp. 1 day by chance we found a nice ulu spot at 1 of the mscp staircase. So sometimes we will go there (higher floors) to smoke and bonk. It is well hidden but people walking pass on the first floor at certain angle (partially blocked) should be able to see us. It is quite exciting to bonk there as you never know if someone will walk pass on the first floor and look up or the staircase door will open. The staircase is very bright so if someone looked up will confirm see us clearly.

As it is very near her house, so usually my gf will not bother to change and go to the staircase with me. Usually will be in her sleeping attire. Bonk her completely naked a few times there.
Old 28-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
xiaoace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha... Today I got a Short BJ from my FB in the office!!! While everybody is
At their own cubicle. I stand up n look out while she kneel in front of me... Shiok xia...
Old 28-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Still can find some ulu places in dempsey. When you drive in, on the left side there is a carpark which is very dark at night. Bonk my gf outside my car a few months back only. No people except for the stupid mosquito.
oh....i will skip the place if there are lots of mosquito, thanks for the update
Old 29-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
oh....i will skip the place if there are lots of mosquito, thanks for the update
You can do it inside the car or bring some insect repellant.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Samster

A few days ago, went to sentosa with my gf. Stay until late night then we left. Ask her not to change so she was in bikini when we drove off in my car. Did not switch on the air con so car front windows were opened 1/4 to let some wind in. Anyway, during the journey she was sleeping and i keep playing with her bikini top and expose her nipples. Had to drive on left lane in case if some motorist or tall vehicles drove pass and see her.
Wanted to drive to some secluded places but there are too many cars. Finally reach macritchie reservoir carpark (the one with double decks). At first parked at the top level. My gf was still sleeping so i suck her nipples and fingered her until she woke up. She was wet already. She climb over to my driver seat and bonk her doggy style. It was good for awhile until we realised every few mins there were people walking through the top deck. Decided that it was too open and drove 1 floor down. It was quite bright at the lower deck but we do not see any people and parked at corner. (looks safe) Open the windows fully and continue to bonk inside my car until we were quite hot. (engine was off) It was also not very comfortable. Then i suggested bonking outside the car, suprisely she agreed. But have to be a quick one.
Take note that my gf was still in her biniki... when she step out of the car, from far it looks like she is not wearing anything. Her bikini top was also loosen because of me so her nipples were exposed. Bonk her doggy while she was holding to the car boot. I think i cum super quick in a few mins. We clean up inside the car and drove back after awhile.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darylwong297 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolenexie View Post
Sorry side track abit! Lol I found a good spot near my place (Siglap area). It's a playground btw. Any chinese guy keen to explore with me there on Sunday/Monday night?
Pls PM me your contact and more about yourself! Lol thanks ;P
hello, still interested in that spot after two years?^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1