The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 15-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Dolberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by morelia View Post
I would like to share my experience with my gfs and flings .

1st- We met at our poly. I chased her like crazy and over the moon when she said yes to being my gf. Our first date, nothing happen. Still innocent. Lol. On our 2nd date, after dinner, we bought movie tickets to watch Avengers. Midway through the movie, she touched my hard cock and took it out to play with it. She then turned her head to see around, and she gave an awesome bj. I came in her mouth. She didnt swallow and so she spit it out onto the ground. Movie theatre was half full.

2nd- I went out with a colleague of mine for a date. After date and everything, I decided to send her home in my Honda civic car. While driving, I teased her near her vagina and she got wet and turned on. She the. Proceeded to play with my cock and gave me a bj while driving. This happened at West Coast Highway ( near vivo). So i became so horny and stopped my car somewhere at West Coast Park and had sex with her at the back seat. We did 3 positions and it was the best sex ever.
Nice share bro!
Old 15-07-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 15-07-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
hailang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice stories here
Old 26-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Recently got to know a new Pinay neighbour and saw her few times early morning at the park. One morning the rain came suddenly and we rushed to seek shelter at a nearby shelter with toilet. Since the rain was so heavy, I tried my luck asking if she want to go in the handicap toilet to keep dry. She got my hint and we started to tease other aggressively. Pulled down her shorts and panty and bonked her in standing doggy while I kept her bra on. Came loads on her face hard with my cum dripping down her boobs and bra. Kept myself really dry that morning
Old 26-07-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a few times on weekdays early afternoon a secondary school couple sneaking into the handicap toilet at a park @ yishun near Safra.
Old 26-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did in in my car years back with a girl I knew for a few day near seletar.
Old 26-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
I saw a few times on weekdays early afternoon a secondary school couple sneaking into the handicap toilet at a park @ yishun near Safra.
So happening these days... Last time can only have petting in school store...
Old 26-07-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cubert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Ok lah, better than nothing haha
Old 26-07-2017, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
wantanbeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very true bro, times have changed
Old 26-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverBird8 View Post
Just saw this at J8 open carpark staircase. Maybe the bro can share his story with us.

I dunno but i heard of a friend's friend and the gf makeout at J8 but due to suddenly got people they just ran. Maybe scare kana sue until pants drop so now they ran panties drop
Old 27-07-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol.. tks for e info
Old 27-07-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, very happening. The guy looks like a malay guy and the lady is chinese. They always appear around the same time after school a few times a week cos their school is nearby. They will loiter around and when the coast is clear, quickly sneak into the handicap toilet. I caught them a few times coming out of the toilet together and also heard it from those uncles who are there daily for their exercises. Hehe..
Old 27-07-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Lobangkingz, waiting for some sneak videos from U. Lolz
Old 27-07-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
Ya, very happening. The guy looks like a malay guy and the lady is chinese. They always appear around the same time after school a few times a week cos their school is nearby. They will loiter around and when the coast is clear, quickly sneak into the handicap toilet. I caught them a few times coming out of the toilet together and also heard it from those uncles who are there daily for their exercises. Hehe..
Please. Share exact. Location. N I will go monitor
Old 27-07-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
eagerness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Please. Share exact. Location. N I will go monitor