The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bb300 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

bro.. continue this story..
Old 18-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
Reachme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Whenever you are done with settling issues with your personal life, please do share this story. I have subscribed to this story, though I know that this was abruptly ended.

Really surprising to know that Singaporean women can be like Carine, who is allowing someone to exploit her. I always think our women are much smarter than us.
Old 27-03-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xiaotaijian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read the thread after one of the bros mentioned this. Really a nice story hope TS can continue the story
Old 09-09-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
3days deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaotaijian View Post
Read the thread after one of the bros mentioned this. Really a nice story hope TS can continue the story
TS has run out of creative juice. he is not returning. there are only few good writers around, know how to end, but most don't know how to end.
Old 29-09-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Carine turned around and faced John. She put her hands on her waist and stared at him.

"Look carefully, are you sure they are saggy?" Carine snapped at John.

John was taken aback. This was the last thing he had expected. The sight of Carine's breasts was simply breathtaking. The were huge! They looked D-Cup, her nipples were brownish pink and not too large, looked so suckable.

He shook himself out of his state of shock and quickly took at least 5 photos. Seeing John's reaction, Carine felt a sense of satisfaction and a vote of confidence.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door.

"Boss are you there? It's urgent!" A familiar colleagues voice came from the door.

John and Carine looked at one another, John signalled for her to put her clothes back on.

"GO BACK TO YOUR OFFICE NOW, I'LL COME OVER!" John replied back.

Carine wasted no time and put her clothes back on. She was so worried about being caught in this situation, the last thing she wants is for John's accusations to be true! In the mad rush, John led the way by checking the corridor and Carine followed behind and snuck back into her office room. Most of the staff were back at their desks doing their work.

It was already 3.30pm. She sat down and quickly cleared her work.

Meanwhile, John was having a discussion with another colleague, Kian Chang, the accountant. John kept a sly smile on throughout the entire discussion. He knew his plans were unravelling to be a hit. Carine was now at his full mercy.

Carine buried herself in the work, she didn't want to think about what happened. When the clock stuck 5.30pm, she left for home and hailed on the cab. While on the cab, she realised that she hadn't check any of the photos John took!! What if he took her face? She had topless photos too!

Oh no! oh no!! oh no!!!!

Suddenly, her hand phone beeped.

- I need you tonight, meet me or you know the consequences. - the message read.
how come hapndphone beeped and no more ?? been waiting for a long long while come back TS .... finish this off ....
Old 29-09-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Wah seh! This kind of old post also u all can dig up! Jin power! Somemore is interracial and blackmail theme. I read until can die cock stand.

Hopefully the TS mid life crisis ended for the better and he can come back complete the story soon.

Sometimes i see good but incomplete stories, i will have the urge to continue for them and give it ending, but no time cos i got my Korean SYT Coursemate story to complete, and also feels wrong to hijack fellow bro story.
Old 29-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
pratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to allpratacheese is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
Wah seh! This kind of old post also u all can dig up! Jin power! Somemore is interracial and blackmail theme. I read until can die cock stand.

Hopefully the TS mid life crisis ended for the better and he can come back complete the story soon.

Sometimes i see good but incomplete stories, i will have the urge to continue for them and give it ending, but no time cos i got my Korean SYT Coursemate story to complete, and also feels wrong to hijack fellow bro story.
We don't mind you continuing ...... your story damn power
Old 30-09-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratacheese View Post
We don't mind you continuing ...... your story damn power
Kekeke... Thank you thank you! I finish my own story first, then i see again whether to start new or to continue this one...
Old 03-10-2015, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexydildo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to our writer bro???
Old 08-10-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydinzmarck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yah lor.... TS where are you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1